PDA

View Full Version : Desperate

InterviewLoI
05-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Am I the only one who is deperate for the following scenario?
With a horrible run of injuries, we are forced to put Kuqi on the bench for the Final. It's 0-0 at 122 of 123 minutes and we bring on the big man to waste time for penos. We get a corner and after a bit of pinball in the box he bundles it in! Cue pandemonium in the stands, and in front of the adoring Hibees faithful, with McPake and Harris and Griffiths chasing after him we see the one and only Kuqi dive as Wanyama and Mulgrew and Stokes hold back tears!

Maybe I am crazy, and of course I don't want Kuqi anywhere near the side if possible!

iwasthere1972
05-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Aye you're 100 per cent crazy.

Onceinawhile
05-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Wanyama is suspended.

Diclonius
05-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Kuqi scoring in the last minute would be the single best thing ever.

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2013, 11:29 AM
With a horrible run of injuries, we are forced to put Kuqi on the bench for the Final. It's 0-0 at 122 of 123 minutes and we bring on the big man to waste time for penos. We get a corner and after a bit of pinball in the box he bundles it in! Cue pandemonium in the stands, and in front of the adoring Hibees faithful, with McPake and Harris and Griffiths chasing after him we see the one and only Kuqi dive as Wanyama and Mulgrew and Stokes hold back tears!

Maybe I am crazy, and of course I don't want Kuqi anywhere near the side if possible!

Probably, but then again if Calrsberg do cup finals..........................

EdinMike
05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Kuqi scoring would be a miracle.

I actually spoke to him last week and he is a genuinely nice guy. But I'de rather we had Caldwell as a back up striker for the final.

Liam89
05-05-2013, 12:06 PM
120th minute Kuqi bullet header from the edge of the box, he then proceeds to leap 20 yards into the air and perform the most majestic swan dive ever seen.

wearethehibs
05-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Id much rather have a player that deserves to become a Hibs legend score a winner in the final.

But if someone did score a last min winner I wouldn't care who it was.

Prof. Shaggy
05-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Wanyama is suspended.

Not from greetin.

spike220
05-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Id much rather have a player that deserves to become a Hibs legend score a winner in the final.

But if someone did score a last min winner I wouldn't care who it was.

I would not care a dot if it bounces off Kajabi's arse and goes into the goal.

wearethehibs
05-05-2013, 12:23 PM
I would not care a dot if it bounces off Kajabi's arse and goes into the goal.

Same here, its just for the OP to say he's desperate for Kuqi to score the winner I don't get

SteveHFC
05-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Kuqi scoring the winner. Would be the greatest moment in our history. :agree:

WestEndHibee
05-05-2013, 12:26 PM

I dream of one day having the Kuqi swan dive in a Hibs kit as my avatar. This would be the most brilliant end to what would be the most brilliant day that I could ever have as a Hibs Fan. Saying that it would be the most brilliant day if we won it any which way. I'm just desperate for a win.

Eyrie
05-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Same here, its just for the OP to say he's desperate for Kuqi to score the winner I don't get

I'm just desperate for someone to score our winner in a Scottish Cup Final. Kuqi this year is fine by me.

WestEndHibee
05-05-2013, 07:33 PM

I think to a few of us on .net, Kuqi is a cult hero waiting to happen. I'd be desperate for any winner but for Kuqi to score would be the icing on the cake, I'm not totally sure why, possibly just for the pure absurdity of it. Imagine that swan dive in the 120th minute.

greenlex
05-05-2013, 07:56 PM
If Kuqi swan dived the game would ave to be abandoned as the pitch would be ****ed.