Ringothedog
05-05-2013, 10:50 AM
I was down for a couple on Friday.

Selling slowly I was told.

Not even one block I believe, I got mine yesterday and it was block M:boo hoo:

Titch
05-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Not even one block I believe, I got mine yesterday and it was block M:boo hoo:

why does that matter i'm in block k and i bought them on the first day of the sale online

edinburghhibee
05-05-2013, 11:10 AM
I know for certain that 4 of us are going to cheer on the boys

Ringothedog
05-05-2013, 11:11 AM
why does that matter i'm in block k and i bought them on the first day of the sale online

it matters because they are sold in blocks, if what you are saying is correct then we will have sold K and L and are currently selling M.I was assuming that we were selling from Block M inwards The girl in the shop stated that we are not getting any further tickets from Hearts(I was after £18 tickets).

Purehibee_MYB
05-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Full attendance from the MYB :aok:

.Sean.
05-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Got mine yesterday - Block M was all that was available said the guy in the shop.

1875Hibees
05-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Bottom tier is sold out I think. Dont know about upper though.

Diclonius
05-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Taking my chances in the bottom tier again on Sunday.

My record in the bottom tier: Played 3, Won 0, Drawn 0, Lost 3. Goals for - 0. Goals against - 5.

Wish me luck. :aok:

God Petrie
05-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Just give any unsold tickets to Hearts since its their cup final and meaningless for us.

.Sean.
05-05-2013, 11:48 AM
It's just dawned on me how dysmal our record is at Tynecastle.

I've not missed a derby there since 2007. I think we've only scored TWICE. Riordan both times.

Diclonius
05-05-2013, 11:49 AM

I've not missed a derby there since 2007. I think we've only scored TWICE. Riordan both times.

Same. I've only actually seen us score there twice at all.

Pretty Boy
05-05-2013, 11:57 AM

Our Derby record over the last 20 odd years is a.disgtace.

Up until the very late70s, possibly even early 80swe had won more derbies than them, now we are miles behind.

Our performances in a lot of derbies is inexplicable because we have jad better teams on a lot of ocassions.

SteveHFC
05-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Full attendance from the MYB :aok:

Will you have the flags out for this aye :cb :greengrin

1875Hibees
05-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Just give any unsold tickets to Hearts since its their cup final and meaningless for us.
We will sell out.

Purehibee_MYB
05-05-2013, 12:32 PM

Hoping to have them delivered by then! all depends on the hard work of the Royal Mail so probably not :greengrin

WestEndHibee
05-05-2013, 12:34 PM

:flag:

LioNeilMessi
05-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Hoping to have them delivered by then! all depends on the hard work of the Royal Mail so probably not :greengrin

My "County Devon" Flag hasn't been dispatched yet :worried:

Curly1875
05-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Went yesterday to get tickets and was told there were no concessions and only top tier was available

Pretty Boy
05-05-2013, 01:01 PM
We will sell out.

Even if we don't it will only reflect that the game is now Hearts biggest of the season whilst it's not even our biggest game of the fortnight.

yeezus.
06-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Taking my chances in the bottom tier again on Sunday.

My record in the bottom tier: Played 3, Won 0, Drawn 0, Lost 3. Goals for - 0. Goals against - 5.

Wish me luck. :aok:

:faf:

Wish I had got a seat in the bottom tier, instead I was told that my view might be restricted? :confused:

3pm
06-05-2013, 07:40 PM

Our record against them is a joke.

yeezus.
06-05-2013, 07:44 PM
I ordered two tickets online the last day and clicked 1st class post - can anyone tell me, are these tickets collection only? Nothing was said on my confirmation e-mail and last time I went to the PBS my ticket was sent out... :confused:

Billy Whizz
06-05-2013, 07:45 PM
I ordered two tickets online the last day and clicked 1st class post - can anyone tell me, are these tickets collection only? Nothing was said on my confirmation e-mail and last time I went to the PBS my ticket was sent out... :confused:

If you've clicked delivery, then they will be sent out. When did you book them, as today is a public holiday with no collections or deliveries

yeezus.
06-05-2013, 07:47 PM
If you've clicked delivery, then they will be sent out. When did you book them, as today is a public holiday with no collections or deliveries

:thumbsup: Cheers for that. Wasn't sure if I would have to go in person and get them - which would be a bit of a hassle.

Cheers :aok:

Billy Whizz
06-05-2013, 07:52 PM
:thumbsup: Cheers for that. Wasn't sure if I would have to go in person and get them - which would be a bit of a hassle.

Cheers :aok:

You should have got an email confirming delivery or collection. They've obviously been busy, if you haven't got them by Thursday, I'd give them a call

yeezus.
06-05-2013, 07:55 PM
You should have got an email confirming delivery or collection. They've obviously been busy, if you haven't got them by Thursday, I'd give them a call

Need to check my e-mails, probably did - thanks again.

hibeedonald
07-05-2013, 01:02 AM
So No-one in J or H? poor from us, think we have a great chance of winning and the prices are reduced.

Pete
07-05-2013, 04:06 AM
If you want tickets they will be in section M upper.

There doesn't appear to be any logic here either and I am only guessing that we have nearly sold 3 sections.

I thought I was being smart by getting in half-way during the sales and trying to get good, central seats in the lower section. Section M, row 3 (which is actually row 2!), seat 1 and 2 have to be the worst seats in the ground. I'm taking my five year old to the piggery for the first time and I think he's going to have to wear some sort of protective head-gear. I've not even started to think about the abuse that will come from the pub-team fans who are within spitting distance.

If any bams want to come and swap their seats for mine then feel free. You'll be within taunting distance of the animals so how can you resist?

If you're having doubts then read the sob-story again.:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
07-05-2013, 04:26 AM
I got upper section M for Savile country. Seems a pretty poor Hibs crowd so far.

blackpoolhibs
07-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Why don't we just give them the points, they might kick us and injure one or even more of our players.

We don't need this before the cup final, and the game is pointless anyway?

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 07:02 AM
I got upper section M for Savile country. Seems a pretty poor Hibs crowd so far.

I agree poor support and .....

1) it perpetuates the "wee team" myth :greengrin

2) it gives them less money so speeds up their long awaited demise:thumbsup:

wearethehibs
07-05-2013, 07:47 AM
I never get why people care how many fans we take.

2 of the best atmospheres at Tynie in recent years have been when we only sold half the stand.

Hibercelona
07-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Are the pink tickets going for a fiver again?

Or is it the 6x hike?

Hibercelona
07-05-2013, 07:52 AM

2 of the best atmospheres at Tynie in recent years have been when we only sold half the stand.

Hibs also seem to play better when barely anybody turns up.

Perhaps we just shouldn't turn up to a final for a change and we might win the damn thing. :greengrin

yeezus.
07-05-2013, 07:54 AM
If you want tickets they will be in section M upper.

There doesn't appear to be any logic here either and I am only guessing that we have nearly sold 3 sections.

I thought I was being smart by getting in half-way during the sales and trying to get good, central seats in the lower section. Section M, row 3 (which is actually row 2!), seat 1 and 2 have to be the worst seats in the ground. I'm taking my five year old to the piggery for the first time and I think he's going to have to wear some sort of protective head-gear. I've not even started to think about the abuse that will come from the pub-team fans who are within spitting distance.

If any bams want to come and swap their seats for mine then feel free. You'll be within taunting distance of the animals so how can you resist?

If you're having doubts then read the sob-story again.:greengrin

I'll swap mine but I'm not sure if they are any better - Section M Row 26?

NOLA
07-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Why don't we just give them the points, they might kick us and injure one or even more of our players.

We don't need this before the cup final, and the game is pointless anyway?

TBF we've gave them too many points over the years when the team hasn't turned up.

Hibee Ryan
07-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi, just wondering how far back the stand goes? As I've got row 20 so was wondering how high I would be

Hermit Crab
07-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Hi, just wondering how far back the stand goes? As I've got row 20 so was wondering how high I would be

Sure it goes up to row 28 or 29

The Sea-gull
07-05-2013, 09:59 AM
This was always going to be a poorly attended game by Hibs fans.

Relatively meaningless derby if there is such as thing.

Game on TV.

Kicking off at 12pm on a Sunday.

Fans looking to save cash for a big day out for the cup final.

The vast majority of team's results and performances have been poor for almost 6 months now.

The vast majority of team's results and performances have poor in derbies for what seems like forever but particularly so in the last few years.

WestEndHibee
07-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Are the pink tickets going for a fiver again?

Or is it the 6x hike?

Had to pay £16 for my student ticket! Ridiculous in this day and age that a student should pay more than a tenner!

:fishin:

Keith_M
07-05-2013, 10:19 AM
If we only sell half the tickets, could we just announce it as a boycott? That's what they do whenever they have trouble selling their allocation for ER.

In fact, I believe they also had a partial boycott of the League Cup Semi and Final, accounting for the thousands of unsold tickets :wink:

yeezus.
07-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Had to pay £16 for my student ticket! Ridiculous in this day and age that a student should pay more than a tenner!

:fishin:

Same here, although I'm no longer a student I still have a valid student matriculation card :greengrin

patlowe
07-05-2013, 12:18 PM
As far as I can tell we have sold out two/three sections - poor but not terrible given the circumstances.

Is it our choice or theirs to not open the other two sections?

Billy Whizz
07-05-2013, 12:31 PM
We can take 20,000+ to Hampden, but can't take 3,000 to a fixture in Edinburgh????

yeezus.
07-05-2013, 12:33 PM
I have a spare ticket if anyone wants it... for nowt. :cb

hibeedonald
07-05-2013, 12:59 PM

That's only because we won, it was absolutely bouncing at the last one.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Don't think a crowd of about 1500 is that poor in the circumstances.

I'll be there but can understand why others won't. £22 on top of £35 already paid out for a cup final ticket, added to all the other expenses that go with a final and remembering a lot of final payments for summer holidayd are due in May means it's already an expensive month.

Albanian Hibs
07-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Dad bought me a ticket so I will be there. Now, where did I put my sombrero and beach ball?!

wearethehibs
07-05-2013, 01:38 PM
That's only because we won, it was absolutely bouncing at the last one.

Thats true but even up until Riordan scored the penalty we had been singing non stop.

hibeedonald
07-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Thats true but even up until Riordan scored the penalty we had been singing non stop.

Yeah both were night derbies without daft kickoff times aswell

.Sean.
07-05-2013, 02:40 PM
So some cannae be bothered with a Derby (and NO Derby is ever meaningless) in Edinburgh but more than happy to beg, steal or borrow a cup final ticket? :confused:

Mentality typical of the Hibs support. No wonder they call us the Wee Team, how often do Hearts struggle to sell half a stand at Easter Road?

carnoustiehibee
07-05-2013, 03:00 PM
So some cannae be bothered with a Derby (and NO Derby is ever meaningless) in Edinburgh but more than happy to beg, steal or borrow a cup final ticket? :confused:

Mentality typical of the Hibs support. No wonder they call us the Wee Team, how often do Hearts struggle to sell half a stand at Easter Road?

Exactly, it's embarrassing

LioNeilMessi
07-05-2013, 03:34 PM
This was always going to be a poorly attended game by Hibs fans.

Relatively meaningless derby if there is such as thing.

Game on TV.

Kicking off at 12pm on a Sunday.

Fans looking to save cash for a big day out for the cup final.

The vast majority of team's results and performances have been poor for almost 6 months now.

The vast majority of team's results and performances have poor in derbies for what seems like forever but particularly so in the last few years.

I sincerely hope having a lazy Sunday isn't the deciding factor for Hibs fans when deciding not to attend a match within an hours walking distance! :hilarious We're a bunch of lazy sods if true :greengrin

Diclonius
07-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I sincerely hope having a lazy Sunday isn't the deciding factor for Hibs fans when deciding not to attend a match within an hours walking distance! :hilarious We're a bunch of lazy sods if true :greengrin

To be fair some of us live outside Edinburgh and have to be up around 7ish. :grr:

Titch
07-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Exactly, it's embarrassing

why is it embarrassing?
I couldn't care less if we sell all our tickets or not i'll be there and that's all I care about.

SteveHFC
07-05-2013, 03:42 PM
I live in Dalkeith and will have no problems getting there on sunday :na na:

K.Marx
07-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Seems like a dissapointing turnout so far. Good chance to get it up them before the final AND has the potential to be the last derby at Tynecastle given their current financial perils :na na: was expecting close to a sell out to be honest!

Hibs07p
07-05-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm nightshift Saturday. First Tynecastle Derby in years. Bring it on.
Would also play a lot of the youngsters, definitely rest Sparky.
GGTTH :flag::flag::flag:

edinburghhibee
07-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Seems like a dissapointing turnout so far. Good chance to get it up them before the final AND has the potential to be the last derby at Tynecastle given their current financial perils :na na: was expecting close to a sell out to be honest!

I was thinking the exact same, c'mon guys get yourselves along there and get behind the boys this could very well be the last chance of seeing an Edinburgh Derby for a very long time.

neilmartinrocks
07-05-2013, 04:54 PM
I dinnae normally go tae *********** ..............but this cuild be the last derby so for that reason im in.
( even if it means getting up at 7am )

:flag::flag::flag:

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 05:26 PM
I was thinking the exact same, c'mon guys get yourselves along there and get behind the boys this could very well be the last chance of seeing an Edinburgh Derby for a very long time.

It doesn't matter how much we plead for a bigger Hibs support to turn up on Sunday we are not being given any more tickets according to the ticket office. If we sell all 3 sections then it is in effect a sell out for our end

neilmartinrocks
07-05-2013, 05:34 PM
It doesn't matter how much we plead for a bigger Hibs support to turn up on Sunday we are not being given any more tickets according to the ticket office. If we sell all 3 sections then it is in effect a sell out for our end

Thought they were skint??:confused:

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Thought they were skint??:confused:

Because our sales were slow(okay really slow) it would appear that the decision was made to not send over any more tickets. I must admit I would be surprised if this was the case, but I suppose if you have a multi billionaire owner like them you can charge £5 for tickets against St Mirren and turn away business from your local rivals.:devil:

K.Marx
07-05-2013, 05:45 PM

any reason why hearts are doing this? shooting themselves in the foot if they're happy to leave 2 sections empty

K.Marx
07-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Because our sales were slow(okay really slow) it would appear that the decision was made to not send over any more tickets. I must admit I would be surprised if this was the case.

any reason why hearts are doing this? shooting themselves in the foot if they're happy to leave 2 sections empty

question answered! :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
07-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Is it just me and the MYB that are really up for this derby then? :flag: :cb

K.Marx
07-05-2013, 06:03 PM
just spoke to a Jambo mate whos saying they're holding tickets back as they're looking to sell them to hearts fans? got a feeling this could be pish but at the same time they're probably spewing that they reduced prices and yet only 1500 have been shifted.

Either way, I've not missed Hearts away in 10 years so will be hoping to improve on the measly 3 victories I have witnessed :agree:

Titch
07-05-2013, 06:09 PM
just spoke to a Jambo mate whos saying they're holding tickets back as they're looking to sell them to hearts fans? got a feeling this could be pish but at the same time they're probably spewing that they reduced prices and yet only 1500 have been shifted.

Either way, I've not missed Hearts away in 10 years so will be hoping to improve on the measly 3 victories I have witnessed :agree:

why would they sell them to hearts fans when they havent even sold their own end out??
or have they sold out all of a sudden?

K.Marx
07-05-2013, 06:18 PM
why would they sell them to hearts fans when they havent even sold their own end out??
or have they sold out all of a sudden?

not a clue, like I said I suspected it was pish, but it would explain why they don't seem keen on sending more tickets to us

yeezus.
07-05-2013, 07:17 PM

3 more than I've ever witnessed. Wondering if I should start a thread for this ticket I'm desperate to get rid of.

Hermit Crab
07-05-2013, 08:08 PM

Might be selling the other half of the stand to home fans.

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Might be selling the other half of the stand to home fans.

No chance of us and them being in the same stand.....It would be a disaster logistically, and a recipe for trouble IMO

.Sean.
07-05-2013, 09:05 PM
No chance of us and them being in the same stand.....It would be a disaster logistically, and a recipe for trouble IMO
Happened before has it not?

GGTTH07
07-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Many we sold? Any ideas?

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 09:14 PM

Long time ago, but not at tynie. Just curious, if they did sell those seats to them how would they get in. It certainly wouldn't be by the McLeod street entrance

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Many we sold? Any ideas?

About 2000

GreenCastle
07-05-2013, 09:21 PM
The yams can't talk about crap supports - there were gaps in the away end in the top tier last derby.

They couldn't shift their tickets for the final against St Mirren.

They couldn't fill ER for the semi in their own city.

Hibs sold out killie end this season and then took 18,000 to the semi recently.

Hibs were supposed to be dead after May 19th but it never happened! We are still here and got bigger fish to fry on May 26th this year.

Not as many as I had hoped at Tynie on Sunday - but not really bothered as not going gives them less money and we know they are DESPERATE for that right now. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2013, 09:23 PM

Not that I can remember?

Baldy Foghorn
07-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Long time ago, but not at tynie. Just curious, if they did sell those seats to them how would they get in. It certainly wouldn't be by the McLeod street entrance

And how would the concourse be managed for going to the toilets, kiosks etc

Ringothedog
07-05-2013, 09:31 PM

Would be fun though Stevie :devil:

clerriehibs
07-05-2013, 09:34 PM

Did they not do that v. either one or both of the old firm back when they were on the verge of appointing mourinho and winning the champions league?

Hermit Crab
07-05-2013, 09:35 PM

Yes. At Easter road though.

NOLA
07-05-2013, 09:37 PM
not asking too much for both sets of fans to behave like adults for a change :cb

Hermit Crab
08-05-2013, 06:43 AM

Inside the roseburn stand there is a metal roller shutter that splits the stand in half underneath 👍

Those 3 stands are all connected. You can walk all the way round them.

lucky
08-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Does not surprise me we have not sold out. Fans forking out for cup final tickets in same week as yams tickets was always going to be a big ask. Family budgets are tight and many don't want to give them any money in their moment of need. It's the team that count not the fans. Wonder if they will turn up?

3pm
08-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Not that I can remember?

Happened when the East was being built Stevie.

Obua scored in the last minute. Obua? Ha Ha! We put up with way too much ****!!

scoopyboy
08-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Not that I can remember?

The 0-0 derby when Mixu fluffed a late penalty at Easter Road.

South stand was split whilst new West was being built.

A few weeks before the Celtic Cup Final IIRC.

Diclonius
08-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Happened when the East was being built Stevie.

Obua scored in the last minute. Obua? Ha Ha! We put up with way too much ****!!

Don't think I've been much angrier in a Hibs game when that went in. We were 1-0 up and cruising with 20 mins to go and then they score two late goals - both from horrendous defensive errors that only Hibs could make and only in a derby. A total joke.

yeezus.
08-05-2013, 08:15 AM
I dinnae normally go tae *********** ..............but this cuild be the last derby so for that reason im in.
( even if it means getting up at 7am )

:flag::flag::flag:

I'll be leaving Stranraer at 6. The pair of us should be awarded for this dedication :greengrin

neilmartinrocks
08-05-2013, 03:36 PM
I'll be leaving Stranraer at 6. The pair of us should be awarded for this dedication :greengrin

Phone me when you get up just in case....:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
08-05-2013, 03:39 PM
The yams can't talk about crap supports - there were gaps in the away end in the top tier last derby.

They couldn't shift their tickets for the final against St Mirren.

They couldn't fill ER for the semi in their own city.

Hibs sold out killie end this season and then took 18,000 to the semi recently.

Hibs were supposed to be dead after May 19th but it never happened! We are still here and got bigger fish to fry on May 26th this year.

Not as many as I had hoped at Tynie on Sunday - but not really bothered as not going gives them less money and we know they are DESPERATE for that right now. :greengrin

Top post :top marks

Biffa Bacon
08-05-2013, 04:15 PM
How are the seats numbered at tynecastle? Does each section have its own numbers (e.g. K 1-30, L 1-30 etc), or do the numbers go across all sections (e.g. 1-150)? Basically, if I'm seat 1 in section M, am I right at the far side, or in between L and M? :greengrin

Pete
08-05-2013, 04:22 PM
How are the seats numbered at tynecastle? Does each section have its own numbers (e.g. K 1-30, L 1-30 etc), or do the numbers go across all sections (e.g. 1-150)? Basically, if I'm seat 1 in section M, am I right at the far side, or in between L and M? :greengrin

Seat 1 section m is right next to the main stand.

yeezus.
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Phone me when you get up just in case....:greengrin

:aok:

Diclonius
08-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I trust that those who "don't care" about the result on Sunday won't be posting "GTF Fenlon ****in' useless" etc threads if we lose? :aok:

yeezus.
08-05-2013, 07:02 PM
I trust that those who "don't care" about the result on Sunday won't be posting "GTF Fenlon ****in' useless" etc threads if we lose? :aok:

:agree: Hope not. I'm not expecting great things results wise but I'm just looking forward to a decent day out in a season which has been a write off for me. Don't want to read anti-Fenlon posts come 3pm Saturday!

lord bunberry
08-05-2013, 07:16 PM
:agree: Hope not. I'm not expecting great things results wise but I'm just looking forward to a decent day out in a season which has been a write off for me. Don't want to read anti-Fenlon posts come 3pm Saturday!

We will probably win, the last time we went there with such low expectations we got a result

hibeedonald
08-05-2013, 09:50 PM
We will probably win, the last time we went there with such low expectations we got a result

Pish, I expect us to at least draw, we have been above this Hearts side all season, last time we had low exceptions would be the various defeats we have had since that game. We have gone there much lower since that victory, and lost every time.

1875Hibees
08-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Has anyone got tickets for section K or L?

vercol36
09-05-2013, 06:38 AM

Im in L. How come?

lord bunberry
09-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Pish, I expect us to at least draw, we have been above this Hearts side all season, last time we had low exceptions would be the various defeats we have had since that game. We have gone there much lower since that victory, and lost every time.

I didn't say we were on a downer I just think that most people are thinking we won't be fully focused on this game with the final coming up. I hope I'm wrong and we turn up with a full team and the right attitude and turn them over

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2013, 07:03 AM

My friend is in K.

GreenArmyyy!
09-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Does anybody know where I could purchase beach balls and other summer equipment in Edinburgh? supposed to be a nice day on Sunday :greengrin

marinello59
09-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Does anybody know where I could purchase beach balls and other summer equipment in Edinburgh? supposed to be a nice day on Sunday :greengrin

Don't. Just don't.

marinello59
09-05-2013, 10:31 AM

I am in K.

andrew70
09-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Don't. Just don't.

:thumbsup: Spot on. A beachball/European party is embarrassing to say the least. We are below them in the league and our qualification into Europe will look much better should we win the cup.

yeezus.
09-05-2013, 10:47 AM
My tickets still haven't arrived... Should I be worried? :confused:

green glory
09-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Don't. Just don't.

Why not, I'm bringing my Spanish donkey?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Is it sold out yet?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 11:33 AM
My tickets still haven't arrived... Should I be worried? :confused:

No. There is still tomorrow and Saturday for delivery. Remember Monday was a holiday so no mail.

yeezus.
09-05-2013, 12:28 PM
No. There is still tomorrow and Saturday for delivery. Remember Monday was a holiday so no mail.

:aok: Just off the phone with the ticket office - they have been posted. My postie likes to stop at a couple of houses for shortbread and tea so I have to wait much later than I would like to find out!

StarMan10
09-05-2013, 12:45 PM
So No-one in J or H? poor from us, think we have a great chance of winning and the prices are reduced.

My friend bought tickets today and got section J row 7 so must have started selling J. No chance there will be Hearts fans in the same stand now.

Notahappyhibee
09-05-2013, 12:49 PM
why is it embarrassing?
I couldn't care less if we sell all our tickets or not i'll be there and that's all I care about.

Ditto

wookie70
09-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Bought 3 tickets today. Front row of the upper pretty central and looked like there were loads remaining.

NOLA
09-05-2013, 03:40 PM

Porty

sbell1875
09-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Is it just me or is failing to sell out a Derby 2 weeks before a cup final where we are almost certain to shift 20,000+ briefs not just a wee bit embarrassing? Especially considering they've put the prices to an acceptable level for the first time in years?

Not having a go but come on Hibs get it sorted.

Sect43
09-05-2013, 04:32 PM
1,500 sold to date. Club not expecting many more to shift.

marinello59
09-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Is it just me or is failing to sell out a Derby 2 weeks before a cup final where we are almost certain to shift 20,000+ briefs not just a wee bit embarrassing? Especially considering they've put the prices to an acceptable level for the first time in years?

I am not going now, I just can't face the public humiliation. Hibs.:grr:

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 04:38 PM

How can Hibs sort it?:confused:

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 04:39 PM
I am not going now, I just can't face the public humiliation. Hibs.:grr:

:greengrin

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 04:40 PM
My friend bought tickets today and got section J row 7 so must have started selling J. No chance there will be Hearts fans in the same stand now.

Are you sure as there are no section J tickets on line in the e ticketing site just now.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 04:41 PM

A free cup final ticket with every derby ticket ;)

3pm
09-05-2013, 04:42 PM

Hibs sort the fixtures for the league. Even the ones for the top 6.

Vini1875
09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Nothing game, especially if you outside Edinburgh. Two Edinburgh teams in the bottom six, hardly even bragging rights at stake.

NOLA
09-05-2013, 04:52 PM

Have a word.

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Hibs sort the fixtures for the league. Even the ones for the top 6.

Then surely we would have made to the merrick's come to us.......PETRIE!!!!!:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 04:53 PM
A free cup final ticket with every derby ticket ;)

I'm not going to Final, as I am disgusted with the poor support we are taking to the Piggery:cb

JeMeSouviens
09-05-2013, 05:15 PM

Can't speak for anyone else, but they're not getting a bean off me if it might keep them afloat.

Anyway, this is surely the most meaningless derby ever? All that matters is getting out of there injury free.

StarMan10
09-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Are you sure as there are no section J tickets on line in the e ticketing site just now.

He definitely said Section J, whether he misread or not i'm not sure. He bought them at Easter Road rather than online however.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm not going to Final, as I am disgusted with the poor support we are taking to the Piggery:cb

Neither am I for the same reason. 3 tickets going to waste now ;)

Sir David Gray
09-05-2013, 06:17 PM

I wouldn't expect it to be a sell out to be honest.

It's on the TV, terrible kick off time and it's between two clubs in the bottom six who have produced just 3 goals between them in the previous 4 fixtures!

1875Hibees
09-05-2013, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't expect it to be a sell out to be honest.

It's on the TV, terrible kick off time and it's between two clubs in the bottom six who have produced just 3 goals between them in the previous 4 fixtures!
We should still be selling out though.

Kris1875
09-05-2013, 06:19 PM
4 tickets purchased today , hopefully we get a result/performance and come away injury free . Oh and everyone remember to wipe your feet on the way out of that dump !!

connerg
09-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Can't speak for anyone else, but they're not getting a bean off me if it might keep them afloat.

Anyway, this is surely the most meaningless derby ever? All that matters is getting out of there injury free.
Got to agree with you on both reasons. :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 06:35 PM

No derby match is meaningless, EVER

brianmc
09-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Got to agree with you on both reasons. :agree:

I also agree- I work hard for my cash and there's no way I'm handing it over to those ****bags. I've not been to the piggery for years and the only thing that embarrasses me is this type of thread cropping up every time we play the savilles.

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I also agree- I work hard for my cash and there's no way I'm handing it over to those ****bags. I've not been to the piggery for years and the only thing that embarrasses me is this type of thread cropping up every time we play the savilles.

You are not going, your decision, but not quite sure why you would be embarrassed regarding a thread on ticket sales?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 07:59 PM

Did Alex miller not say that back in the early 90s?? Folk went nuts.

Ken
09-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Our support home and away is getting worse by the year after continued poor league campaigns. Our support in the Scottish Cup from the quarter finals onwards has been great in the last couple of years, but I can't remember being impressed with any home attendance this season or last apart from the Dunfermline game at the end of last season and that game was crucial and had cup final incentives.

Until Hibs get it right on the park I think low crowds will continue.

I'll still be buying my season ticket every year regardless of how well Hibs are playing, I'll go to every game at Tynie (where possible) and to a few away games.

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Can't remember Rodney, that was in my halcyon bevvying days:greengrin

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm sure connerg told me about that.

Baldy Foghorn
09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm sure connerg told me about that.

That means nowt, you should have heard him slavering some pish last Sunday......:greengrin

G-Reg
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
1600 sold to date

1875Hibees
09-05-2013, 08:23 PM
1600 sold to date
Not true.

G-Reg
09-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Sorry I was just going on what I was told by a ticket office employee took that on face value

1875Hibees
09-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Sorry I was just going on what I was told by a ticket office employee took that on face value
Sound mate. We have heard from the ticket office that we have sold 2,000, 3,000, 3,800 lol. Dont listen to them haha

G-Reg
09-05-2013, 08:30 PM
It was a hearts ticket office employee that I was speaking to today

Hermit Crab
That means nowt, you should have heard him slavering some pish last Sunday......:greengrin

Haha he's a roaster brocks :D

yeezus.

:thumbsup: Couldn't agree more. That's why I am travelling up for it!

woody47
09-05-2013, 08:40 PM
I think this game epitomises what is wrong with the game in Scotland - playing the same team too often in one season.

Reasons for low turn out - This is our fifth game against the slime from the dark side of the capital, every game so far this season has been a yawn fest, we are playing on a sunday, it's at 12:00 kick off, we are giving money to keep them afloat for another week, the stadium is a dump.

Then you have a slightly bigger game in two weeks and we need to have our best 11 players fully fit so what team is going to put on the park against the sloggers?

Whilst I will be there, I just can't get excited for it unlike years ago when every derby game was something you really looked forward to.

connerg
09-05-2013, 09:11 PM
]AleX Miller said "derbies don't matter" during his terrible losing spell to the yams. Bet he never said that when he played for the huns! The arrogance of that comment still annoys me.:fuming:

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM
]AleX Miller said "derbies don't matter" during his terrible losing spell to the yams. Bet he never said that when he played for the huns! The arrogance of that comment still annoys me.:fuming:

Calm down dear.

connerg
09-05-2013, 09:15 PM
That means nowt, you should have heard him slavering some pish last Sunday......:greengrin Now now Brockie, we had a good laugh together.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Now now Brockie, we had a good laugh together.

Sounds intimate. :D

connerg
09-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Sounds intimate. :DYes, we sat next to each other. I even offered him a bridie.

sbell1875
09-05-2013, 09:52 PM

I meant the fans.

hibeedonald
09-05-2013, 10:42 PM
I think this game epitomises what is wrong with the game in Scotland - playing the same team too often in one season.

Reasons for low turn out - This is our fifth game against the slime from the dark side of the capital, every game so far this season has been a yawn fest, we are playing on a sunday, it's at 12:00 kick off, we are giving money to keep them afloat for another week, the stadium is a dump.

Then you have a slightly bigger game in two weeks and we need to have our best 11 players fully fit so what team is going to put on the park against the sloggers?

Whilst I will be there, I just can't get excited for it unlike years ago when every derby game was something you really looked forward to.

Really wish I was going but have a job interview, I think the derby is going to be a lot better than recent ones with Harris involved.

Albanian Hibs
10-05-2013, 09:15 AM
According to #allisbarry we have 800 tickets left from an allocation of 2600?? and Hertz have 50 left/possibly sold out now.

Phil MaGlass
10-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Cannae understand why the Hibs end wont be full for this, may be the last time for a while that we play the windae lickers, and we huvnae lost tae them aw season? Cup finals not an excuse.This game should be one for all Hibs fans to give it the big GIRFUY, whether we win or lose this one. A cup final beckons, unbeaten to them this season, financially sound, a great stadium and EUROPE, what is there not to get excited aboot????

adhibs
10-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Cue us having an attendance of 1874 again...

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 10:20 AM
According to #allisbarry we have 800 tickets left from an allocation of 2600?? and Hertz have 50 left/possibly sold out now.

Allisbarry talks baws. My sister couldn't get 3 seats together yesterday and if there was 800 left I'm sure she would have got 3 together no bother.

Cabbage East
10-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Ticket office are still selling them and will be tomorrow.

Brooster
10-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Allisbarry talks baws. My sister couldn't get 3 seats together yesterday and if there was 800 left I'm sure she would have got 3 together no bother.

Hibs are selling them in blocks. They wont start on the next block until the previous block has been sold. Maybe there was just a few left in the current block.

carnoustiehibee
10-05-2013, 10:49 AM

Block J must be nearly full then hopefully.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Block J must be nearly full then hopefully.

I've had my ticket for weeks and I'm in block K. J comes before K.

frazeHFC
10-05-2013, 11:07 AM

We sell K before J in their stabd though.

Hibs07p
10-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Unable to buy a single ticket online for whatever reason.
GGTTH

Big_Franck
10-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Cannae understand why the Hibs end wont be full for this, may be the last time for a while that we play the windae lickers, and we huvnae lost tae them aw season? Cup finals not an excuse.This game should be one for all Hibs fans to give it the big GIRFUY, whether we win or lose this one. A cup final beckons, unbeaten to them this season, financially sound, a great stadium and EUROPE, what is there not to get excited aboot????

Me and the people I normally go with aren't going coz we don't want to give the saviles money when they need it most, and I haven't missed a derby at that hole for years. I'd guess there are a fair few with the same attitude which would explain the slow ticket sales. I can't see any other reason for it.

Gus Fring
10-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Me and the people I normally go with aren't going coz we don't want to give the saviles money when they need it most, and I haven't missed a derby at that hole for years. I'd guess there are a fair few with the same attitude which would explain the slow ticket sales. I can't see any other reason for it.

Add to that for the casual fan it's a meaningless early game on a Sunday and in these tough economic times there might be another higher priority game this month that they would rather spend their money on.

Having said that, I don't believe a word Barry Bawheed says as he's a big ginger wind up merchant who likes to play the victim when people take exception to his nonsense.

K.Marx
10-05-2013, 11:55 AM

Seems like they've sold tickets in order K-L-M and have now moved back over to start selling J. I bought a ticket last week and got M.

bingo70
10-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Seems like they've sold tickets in order K-L-M and have now moved back over to start selling J. I bought a ticket last week and got M.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/gary-locke-says-hearts-face-summer-of-change-1-2925702

"Hearts have sold out all tickets for the match, while Hibs had around 800 seats remaining as of this morning from an initial allocation of 2600"

Gus Fring
10-05-2013, 12:23 PM
A mate just tried to buy tickets and the E-ticketing won't let him. He's tried all the sections for 2 seats and single seats and it just keeps giving him the "Call the ticket office directly" message.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 12:42 PM

They've needed the money for years though.

TrinityHibs
10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
They've needed the money for years though.

However this is the year they said they needed a sell out for every home game to survive. 1600 short of capcity is about £30K that they will never have to spend. Thats a lot of cake bakes.

neilmartinrocks
10-05-2013, 03:43 PM
A mate just tried to buy tickets and the E-ticketing won't let him. He's tried all the sections for 2 seats and single seats and it just keeps giving him the "Call the ticket office directly" message.

Yeah thats what I kept getting the day.

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 04:07 PM
However this is the year they said they needed a sell out for every home game to survive. 1600 short of capcity is about £30K that they will never have to spend. Thats a lot of cake bakes.

You won't got and see your team because of that??

Bishop Hibee
10-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm going but can't blame anyone who isn't. I spent £111 on 3 final tickets and factoring in travel to hampden etc it's an expensive time to be a Hibby.

davhibby
10-05-2013, 04:30 PM
If people don't want to go then it's their decision. My view on the not giving them money thing is that 50k or something isn't really going to make much of a difference to them considering they need millions. As I said though if people don't want to go it's up to them.

sbell1875
10-05-2013, 04:34 PM
You won't got and see your team because of that??

Precisely my point a few comments back. Irrespective of the opposition I want to follow Hibs and I wouldn't let it stop me.

carnoustiehibee
10-05-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm going but can't blame anyone who isn't. I spent £111 on 3 final tickets and factoring in travel to hampden etc it's an expensive time to be a Hibby.

A lot of fans travel every sat from outside Edinburgh to go watch hibs, so you can't count getting a train/bus to Hamden in two weeks as an excuse. Pretty bad we can't even get 2000 fans to jump on a bloody bus for the derby but beg And steal for a final ticket.

Arbroath fans would probably take more to Forfar or Brechin derby.

bingo70
10-05-2013, 04:39 PM
A lot of fans travel every sat from outside Edinburgh to go watch hibs, so you can't count getting a train/bus to Hamden in two weeks as an excuse. Pretty bad we can't even get 2000 fans to jump on a bloody bus for the derby but beg And steal for a final ticket.

Arbroath fans would probably take more to Forfar or Brechin derby.

They can obviously afford it though and a lot of people can't afford a hampden day out and a derby day and all that comes with it.

I'm no going and I make no excuses, I just don't want to, I stopped going a couple of years ago to tynecastle as I realised I just didn't enjoy it most of the time, if we start winning there more often I'll probably start going again.

Bet that'll really piss people off.

green&left
10-05-2013, 04:40 PM
1400 is *** piss poor. Doesn't surprise me TBH, our support has been utter utter pish this season.

All very good taking 4000 to Kilmarnock for a Scottish cup tie, but generally when we're up against it or there is a bit effort involved, no-one's interested.

Money is a factor granted. But if you want to go then you will, simple really.

Fifer
10-05-2013, 05:01 PM
I tried to buy 2 tickets today online, and was told there are no tickets left!

rcarter1
10-05-2013, 05:14 PM
1400 is *** piss poor. Doesn't surprise me TBH, our support has been utter utter pish this season.

All very good taking 4000 to Kilmarnock for a Scottish cup tie, but generally when we're up against it or there is a bit effort involved, no-one's interested.

Money is a factor granted. But if you want to go then you will, simple really.

Not sure where you get 1400 likes. Sold out M,L,K by all accounts and selling J. The bit in bold however is dead on. People just cant be fussed for this one. Hearts will go at it like hammer and tongs, and Hibs will run around trying not to get injured.

For all that Ive decided to go! By all accounts online is no use, does anyone know when they stop selling tickets at Easter road tomorrow?

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Not sure where you get 1400 likes. Sold out M,L,K by all accounts and selling J. The bit in bold however is dead on. People just cant be fussed for this one. Hearts will go at it like hammer and tongs, and Hibs will run around trying not to get injured.

For all that Ive decided to go! By all accounts online is no use, does anyone know when they stop selling tickets at Easter road tomorrow?

I'd get down to the shop sharpish mate.
Then again is section J even on sale? Nobody seems to know for sure.

hibIBZ
10-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Saying no tickets available online

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 06:08 PM

Is it saying sold out now?

JennaFletcher
10-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Back from a week's holiday, looking to purchase Hearts tickets online... no can do :confused::rolleyes:

We haven't sold out so not sure why this is happening?

Hermit Crab
10-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Back from a week's holiday, looking to purchase Hearts tickets online... no can do :confused::rolleyes:

We haven't sold out so not sure why this is happening?

All Hibs will say is that they've been on sale for weeks now. ;)

BigKev
10-05-2013, 06:14 PM

You won't be able to buy them online as they expect to post them out to internet buyers... clearly there isn't enough time to do so. Get to the shop and you'll get one no problem.

oconnors_strip
10-05-2013, 06:41 PM
By policy tickets have a window of 48hours before being ready, with the game being on Sunday I would take a guess that's why you can't buy online.

green&left
11-05-2013, 08:47 AM

A post above has a quote saying he have 800 unsold from an initial 2600 allocation :wink:

Phoned the TO yesterday as i've still to get mine, been told they will be on sale from 10am - 5pm today.

Ringothedog
11-05-2013, 09:26 AM
A post above has a quote saying he have 800 unsold from an initial 2600 allocation :wink:

Phoned the TO yesterday as i've still to get mine, been told they will be on sale from 10am - 5pm today.

My maths makes that 1800 sold and not 1400:aok:

green&left
11-05-2013, 09:28 AM
My maths makes that 1800 sold and not 1400:aok:

:na na:

*Quickly runs to edit original post*

Never was my strong point :greengrin

Hermit Crab
11-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Here it tells you tickets can still be bought from Hibs.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/ComingUp/0,,10289,00.html

sbell1875
11-05-2013, 10:35 AM

I think it should be highlighted it appears Aberdeen have reduced admission prices on the last day of the season to £5 and £1. Well done to them. I wonder if we'll do the same against Dundee next week.

yeezus.
11-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I think it should be highlighted it appears Aberdeen have reduced admission prices on the last day of the season to £5 and £1. Well done to them. I wonder if we'll do the same against Dundee next week.

About time Aberdeen did that. I seem to remember a friend of mine paying £22 for entry against St. Johnstone a couple of years ago.

S4uzee
11-05-2013, 12:44 PM
anyone know what time the to is open til today?

green&left
11-05-2013, 02:12 PM
anyone know what time the to is open til today?

5pm i was told.

Lassie in the TO said we've sold three and a half blocks out of the five...

marinello59
11-05-2013, 03:08 PM

Their crowds have fallen to completely unsustainable levels, they are stuck in a crumbling wreck of a stadium, their new state of the art training facilities are a time slot on a private girls school playing field and their season is over after being dumped out of the cup again.... by us. Reducing prices to that level is an admission of failure by them.

Diclonius
11-05-2013, 03:17 PM

Why are they pointing that out?

Ozyhibby
11-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Got mine today, plenty still available.
Good value at £27 for me and the wee man.

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Just grabbed a couple. Girl at the TO said almost 4 out of the 5 blocks sold. Shall see tomor I guess

jimmyboco1875
11-05-2013, 04:38 PM
does anyone know what weve sold as some say hardly any and other folk telling me were near to being sold out?

CB_NO3
11-05-2013, 04:40 PM
does anyone know what weve sold as some say hardly any and other folk telling me were near to being sold out?

Think there will be 2k max.

hibeedonald
11-05-2013, 04:51 PM
4 out 5 isn't too bad, not far off what they brought to us.

jimmyboco1875
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM
4 out 5 isn't too bad, not far off what they brought to us.

so is that 2000?

Ringothedog
11-05-2013, 04:59 PM
so is that 2000?
The away end holds about 3600,we will have between 2000- 2500.

Ringothedog
11-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Why are they pointing that out?
Because they are knobs of the highest order:agree:

JennaFletcher
11-05-2013, 06:34 PM
I am an idiot and left it too late today! Let me know if anyone has a ticket to sell for tomorrow. Can pick up tomorrow w/cash :) Otherwise it is an ESPN job for me! (Boo!!)

Billy Whizz
11-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I am an idiot and left it too late today! Let me know if anyone has a ticket to sell for tomorrow. Can pick up tomorrow w/cash :) Otherwise it is an ESPN job for me! (Boo!!)

Jenna, stand outside the Hibs end from around an hour or so before KO, and you'll probably find someone selling one.
Good luck