PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experienced Online Ticket Sale (Problem)

Saturdays Hero
03-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Renewed 2 season tickets,but continually getting error message :confused:

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed.

Anyone else had/having this problem ?? ive tried reassigning them but still no joy,it will let me buy 2 tickets but wanting to get 4 together,manage to get through on option 1 on the phone but Ticketmaster have the same problem showing & trying to get through on option 2 :rolleyes:, i can pop in mid next week but c'mon Petrie get it sorted Ya Bass :greengrin

1875HFC
03-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Had this problem myself mate when i renewed my ST on wednesday before the final tickets went on sale. was told the ticket office would sort this in 24 hours and today i managed to buy my extra ticket...but it is nowhere near my current tickets i bought on Wednesday! right pain!

They told me the reason was because the ticket office and ticket master had a list of renewed ST's as of close of play on Tuesday so renewals and new ST holders were not appearing on their system.

Hope this helps :aok:

Saturdays Hero
03-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Had this problem myself mate when i renewed my ST on wednesday before the final tickets went on sale. was told the ticket office would sort this in 24 hours and today i managed to buy my extra ticket...but it is nowhere near my current tickets i bought on Wednesday! right pain!

They told me the reason was because the ticket office and ticket master had a list of renewed ST's as of close of play on Tuesday so renewals and new ST holders were not appearing on their system.

Hope this helps :aok:

Aye i gathered something along these lines would be the prob,i can pop in next week hopefully the Q's are smaller then :aok:

Rocky
03-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Try emailing the club - a few people seem to have been able to get this resolved by email so they could book online. Better chance than phoning them I reckon.

dalmeny62
03-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Renewed 2 season tickets,but continually getting error message :confused:

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed.

Anyone else had/having this problem ?? ive tried reassigning them but still no joy,it will let me buy 2 tickets but wanting to get 4 together,manage to get through on option 1 on the phone but Ticketmaster have the same problem showing & trying to get through on option 2 :rolleyes:, i can pop in mid next week but c'mon Petrie get it sorted Ya Bass :greengrin

I emailed them and they are in the process of sorting the problem out ( creating a new client reference). However, it means I'm sitting on my tod as I couldn't get a ticket with any pals.