PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Queue at 4.45 pm today

djs69
03-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Unbelievable, wait until I complain. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/04/5abytaru.jpg

LALthehibeeGAL
03-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but can you use someones ref without the st or do you need the actual st?

Going to head tomorrow morning but dont want to queue just to be turned away!!!

Lal :wink:

wearethehibs
03-05-2013, 08:48 PM
The bad thing about that is.... I seen someone on twitter raging that they got turned away in the queue at 2:30 today so the ticket office could close on time.

Hope he doesn't see this.

WeeCraigy
03-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but can you use someones ref without the st or do you need the actual st?

I got mine just using my ref:)

TamHibs
03-05-2013, 09:32 PM

I'm sure people have said that if they are buying group tickets you have to have everyone's st with you.

1875Hibees
03-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Looks like they closed the line way too early. Heard that people were getting turned away so they must be really annoyed.

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2013, 09:37 PM

My dad bought all our tickets with just the client numbers, from the TO yesterday

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Looks like they closed the line way too early. Heard that people were getting turned away so they must be really annoyed.

Good move by Hibs, the ticket office staff have had to stay late beyond their finishing time already this week, everyone likes to get away on a Friday :aok:

Titch
03-05-2013, 09:42 PM
if i buy online when can i pick up the tickets? anyone know?

Twiglet
03-05-2013, 09:45 PM

Yes. When you get to the checkout you can choose to have them posted in various ways or collect from Hibs.

Titch
03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Yes. When you get to the checkout you can choose to have them posted in various ways or collect from Hibs.
Does it say when they will be ready for collection? Buying 21 and wouldn't be happy until they were all in my possession

Baldy Foghorn
03-05-2013, 09:50 PM

Next week, sure Hibs will announce it on their Website though

Titch
03-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Next week, sure Hibs will announce it on their Website though

Ok mate thanks.

Black Kyle
04-05-2013, 07:00 AM
I arrived at 3.50pm on Thursday to be told the queue (around 20) was closed. I ignored the security folk and joined queue as had travelled in from East Lothian to meet my son to get his tickets. No hassle, everyone served by just after 4pm - what was the point in telling folk they couldn't join the queue? I'm assuming they wanted to ensure they closed at 5pm - the advertised time? Staff on the counter were great and found best tix in the section my son and his pals wanted.

hibby13
04-05-2013, 07:20 AM
I arrived at 3.50pm on Thursday to be told the queue (around 20) was closed. I ignored the security folk and joined queue as had travelled in from East Lothian to meet my son to get his tickets. No hassle, everyone served by just after 4pm - what was the point in telling folk they couldn't join the queue? I'm assuming they wanted to ensure they closed at 5pm - the advertised time? Staff on the counter were great and found best tix in the section my son and his pals wanted.

You forget that everyone was turned away from 2.30, thats why the queue was small. I waited for 2 and a half hours to get served at 3.30.

Vini1875
04-05-2013, 11:47 AM
What I don't get is people with internet access complaining about queues and travelling when for £1.50 per ticket they can buy them online. It takes a few minutes. From Glasgow I would be two hours travelling plus queue time plus petrol versus £1.50 per tickets ( in my case 4 tickets). I think it only makes sense to queue if buying a load of tickets.

Tickets booked Thursday night, arrived on Sat morning. Superb, thanks ticket office staff. Didn't even pay postage as I was expecting to be in Edinburgh anyway next week.