PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Query

AugustaHibs
03-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Will there be enough tickets for every ST holder? 13,000 sold but do you reckon most ST Holders already have tickets? GGTTH

PerfectlyFranck
03-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Will there be enough tickets for every ST holder? 13,000 sold but do you reckon most ST Holders already have tickets? GGTTH

Definitely.

The only scenario that there wouldn't be enough, in this priority window, would be if every current ST holder renews and buys tickets as well as the club selling a further 8,000 STs that also buy tickets to take up the maximum ST allocation at ER.

Don't worry if you're a ST holder. If you aren't there's still time to ensure you get a ticket or a decent seat.
Free games next season at ER too.

:aok:

Billy Whizz
03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Definitely.

The only scenario that there wouldn't be enough, in this priority window, would be if every current ST holder renews and buys tickets as well as the club selling a further 8,000 STs that also buy tickets to take up the maximum ST allocation at ER.

Don't worry if you're a ST holder. If you aren't there's still time to ensure you get a ticket or a decent seat.
Free games next season at ER too.

:aok:

And if you're not a season ticket holder?

Lucius Apuleius
03-05-2013, 04:43 PM

yer f***** :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
03-05-2013, 04:45 PM

Hibs have guaranteed that every ST Holder will get a ticket.....Unless we have an additional 6k buying for the first time, on top of current holders and those who have renewed (even assuming all current holders actually renew), then you will be sorted within the window (until 11th)

PerfectlyFranck
03-05-2013, 04:45 PM

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/soil-yourself-and-flee-screaming.png

EastCalderHibby
03-05-2013, 06:08 PM

Don't know but i have been on the phone all day to the ticket office and did not get answered once starting to **** it that i wont get one
or at the best a **** seat

Beefster
03-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Don't know but i have been on the phone all day to the ticket office and did not get answered once starting to **** it that i wont get one
or at the best a **** seat

I'm fairly sure that the ticket office isn't answering the phone but that Ticketmaster (or whoever administers the phone sales) is answering fairly quickly. Are you sure you're using the right option?

down-the-slope
03-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm fairly sure that the ticket office isn't answering the phone but that Ticketmaster (or whoever administers the phone sales) is answering fairly quickly. Are you sure you're using the right option?

:agree: you won't buy a ticket phoning Hibs...only Ticket Master

EastCalderHibby
03-05-2013, 07:30 PM
:agree: you won't buy a ticket phoning Hibs...only Ticket Master

I have to phone this no 0844 844 1875 then option 2 because of this zebra **** not taken out my dosh for new st making out i have not
bought a st for next season.Yet hibs assured us we are on the database as st holders ,anybody else getting this **** due to zebra:confused::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

DH1875
03-05-2013, 10:10 PM
I have to phone this no 0844 844 1875 then option 2 because of this zebra **** not taken out my dosh for new st making out i have not
bought a st for next season.Yet hibs assured us we are on the database as st holders ,anybody else getting this **** due to zebra:confused::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

If you've got your client ref number you can check on line