PDA

View Full Version : Fao hibs fans going to scruffy murphys in sydney

ozwoody
03-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi All,
i have been entrusted with the musical entertainment on the cup final night in Sydney and I'm currently compiling a mix with the usual hibs songs,but I'm wanting input from people that are going to scruffys so everybody has music from their era.so tell me what decade you want to hear and what were your dancing influences,we're you a regular at clouds or cinderellas,what songs got you on floor and what songs made you cringe!
I want the place to be pumping from approx 10 pm and you guys can help me with it.the more ideas I get the better the mix.
We are going to have a great night,but it will be better with your input.

Woody:pfgwa:flag:

tamsonsbairn
03-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Whiskey in the jar, ThinLizzy :pfgwa :fenlon

frazeHFC
03-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Out of interest, how many Hibees over there do you get together for big events like this?

ozwoody
04-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Out of interest, how many Hibees over there do you get together for big events like this?

Wasnt at semi final,but I'm led to believe there was at least 50 there,I think about 100 were there at last years final,place was jumping,pity about the game.
Gary is the organizer and liaises with the pub manager and does a fantastic job keeping us informed of what's going on.

Danny_Hibee
04-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Wasnt at semi final,but I'm led to believe there was at least 50 there,I think about 100 were there at last years final,place was jumping,pity about the game.
Gary is the organizer and liaises with the pub manager and does a fantastic job keeping us informed of what's going on.

Think there was slightly less than 50 at the semi but not much less (although a few did go missing a half time!) and it was jumping by the end of it! Was interesting looking at the bemused locals who had no idea why we had suddenly got a hell of a lot louder!

weecounty hibby
04-05-2013, 05:57 AM
I fell asleep standing up totally blootered while wedged in a corner in Scruffy Murphys while on the 2001 Lions tour! No relevance to the thread just thought i'd share. Hope you have an amazing day/night

frazeHFC
04-05-2013, 05:48 PM

Hahaha that is class sounds a great atmosphere, good numbers too!