PDA

View Full Version : Queuing for Tynecatake tickets and collection of final tickets

.Sean.
03-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Anyone know if you need to que in the same hours-long que for tickets if you're only needing to pick up final tickets and buy a Hearts ticket or if there are separate ques for this? Also how long after ordering do you need to wait beforepicking up cup final tickets?

oconnors_strip
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Anyone know if you need to que in the same hours-long que for tickets if you're only needing to pick up final tickets and buy a Hearts ticket or if there are separate ques for this? Also how long after ordering do you need to wait beforepicking up cup final tickets?

I'm just heading down to Easter road so will ask but I presume hearts tickets are sold in shop. No idea about final collection, I would take a guess that no one has had time to sort them yet

Killiehibbie
03-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Hearts tickets being sold in the shop, no need to queue.

Kojock
03-05-2013, 08:38 AM

Tynecastle tickets and season ticket renewals are available from the club shop. As for Cup Final tickets Hibs will make an announcement re where and when. :aok:

Kojock
03-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Hearts tickets being sold in the shop, no need to queue.

What if theres a queue in the shop. :confused: :wink:

.Sean.
03-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks guys.

Killiehibbie
03-05-2013, 09:03 AM
What if theres a queue in the shop. :confused: :wink:Compared to cup final ticket queue any queue in shop will be no queue at all.

Beefster
03-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Tynecastle tickets and season ticket renewals are available from the club shop. As for Cup Final tickets Hibs will make an announcement re where and when. :aok:

Is this right? All the emails from Hibs/Ticketmaster have said that tickets will be available 48 hours after order.

Email says: "Please note if you have opted to collect your tickets for the Cup Final, collection is from Hibernian Football Club at Easter Road not Hampden Park. Please allow 48 hours before collecting."

Phil MaGlass
03-05-2013, 09:40 AM
lets hope the club doesnt hand over any cash to hertz until the game has been played, mibbe the game wont go ahead?

oconnors_strip
03-05-2013, 09:42 AM
The club are busy sorting through online and phone orders but couldn't say a date for certain they will be ready for collection.

Bristolhibby
03-05-2013, 11:32 AM
The club are busy sorting through online and phone orders but couldn't say a date for certain they will be ready for collection.

So will it be another mammoth queue to collect the tickets?

J

hibs4thecup1988
03-05-2013, 11:39 AM

J

Possibly J but then again you would only need to confirm name and address and get handed envelope. Whereas buying tickets your dealing with people wanting exact areas theb checking season tickets then office staff getting tickets and then paying. So all in all collection..2 mins..buying 10 mins a transaction

oconnors_strip
03-05-2013, 11:50 AM

J

No, if its like last year it was set up inside behind the goals and people were in and out within 2 minutes to collect their tickets. That would be the most sensible thing to do

Hibs07p
03-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Looks like we're close to a sell out at Tinnie. Only tickets available are in section M.

GGTTH

southfieldhibby
03-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Looks like we're close to a sell out at Tinnie. Only tickets available are in section M.

GGTTH

M is the first section they release, which means we're close to selling none for tynie

marinello59
03-05-2013, 01:31 PM
M is the first section they release, which means we're close to selling none for tynie

I bought in Block K on the first day of sale.

Hibs07p
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM

All other sections are sold out. I got tickets in L yesterday. We are close to selling out.

GGTTH

WestEndHibee
03-05-2013, 01:33 PM

I went for best available and they were in Section M Upper. Couldn't get Lower tier tickets so I presume they are already sold out and I presume the middle upper sections have too

frazeHFC
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
All other sections are sold out. I got tickets in L yesterday. We are close to selling out.

GGTTH

Don't we start at M and work our way to H, meaning we haven't even sold 2/5 of the stand?

Hibs07p
03-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Don't we start at M and work our way to H, meaning we haven't even sold 2/5 of the stand?

I am maybe wrong in saying all other sections are sold out. I got best available yesterday which was L. I am unable to purchase in any other section but M today. As the other poster said section K was available on first day, so I am assuming that based on best available seats, K goes first, L or J next, M or H last. If not a sell out, we'll have a healthy support with over a week to go.

GGTTH

Leishy1995
03-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Is the ticket office going to be open on Monday?

Kojock
03-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Don't know about Monday but it is open on Saturday (10am)