PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net

theonlywayisup
02-05-2013, 05:06 PM
There have been times recently when Hibs.net has been a depressing place to visit. Sometimes, I look at the post titles then look elsewhere, so that I don't get dragged down.

However, what a happy place it has been recently!

There is so much to be happy about: the warm aftermath of the SC Semi; the fans preparation for the SC Final; the views on what team will we select; the young boys coming through; the fact that Sparky has been selected in the SPL Team of the year; the fact that Sparky is up for Player and Young Player of the year; the fact that the u20s seem to be doing well; that over 8,500 SC Final tickets were sold in one day; plus the fact that #allisnotbarry across the road at our city neighbours. Yes, there is a lot to be happy to be a Hibee!

And this is just the start. The onlywayisup for us. The same cannot be said for Them.

How things have changed over the last year, and the best is yet to come.:aok:

Diclonius
02-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Just wait till Sunday. :wink:

GlenrothesHibee
02-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Well said

theonlywayisup
17-05-2013, 09:34 AM
There have been times recently when Hibs.net has been a depressing place to visit. Sometimes, I look at the post titles then look elsewhere, so that I don't get dragged down.

However, what a happy place it has been recently!

There is so much to be happy about: the warm aftermath of the SC Semi; the fans preparation for the SC Final; the views on what team will we select; the young boys coming through; the fact that Sparky has been selected in the SPL Team of the year; the fact that Sparky is up for Player and Young Player of the year; the fact that the u20s seem to be doing well; that over 8,500 SC Final tickets were sold in one day; plus the fact that #allisnotbarry across the road at our city neighbours. Yes, there is a lot to be happy to be a Hibee!

And this is just the start. The onlywayisup for us. The same cannot be said for Them.

How things have changed over the last year, and the best is yet to come.:aok:

Things just get better and better!

Sparky is SPL and Football Writers Player of the Year.
More of the young ones are getting a game and performing well.
Cup Final tickets sold out.
Last minute winner at Tiny.
Two away wins on the trot.
There could be trouble ahead for Them.
End of season party tomorrow, maybe for both teams.

And next season will be even better.