PDA

View Full Version : Screening Cup Final at ER?

Cabbage_Patch
02-05-2013, 02:17 PM
I remember there was talk of this for last years final but obviously it didn't happen. Is there any legitimate reason why a big screen couldn't show the game live in ER on the day of the cup final? Open up the north, West and East stands and charge 15-20 quid a ticket? Hibs would make a mint and fans who missed out on a ticket for the actual game would get to enjoy an experience which is obviously the next best thing to actually being at the game?

Thoughts?

InterviewLoI
02-05-2013, 02:24 PM
And first few to book get in to the function at ER when we win

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM
That'll not happen, dinnae see why they cannae show it in BTG though.

Scouse Hibee
02-05-2013, 06:40 PM
I remember there was talk of this for last years final but obviously it didn't happen. Is there any legitimate reason why a big screen couldn't show the game live in ER on the day of the cup final? Open up the north, West and East stands and charge 15-20 quid a ticket? Hibs would make a mint and fans who missed out on a ticket for the actual game would get to enjoy an experience which is obviously the next best thing to actually being at the game?

Thoughts?

Surely the club wouldn't want to force people to work during the actual cup final in order to accommodate this. Unless they make sure all working are non Hibs fans. Personally I think the whole stadium should be shut down for the day.

offshorehibby
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
To be honest, I'd rather watch the game in the pub if I wasn't going.

Onion
02-05-2013, 08:25 PM

Thoughts?

If we win, I'd pay to watch the match again on a big screen as part of the celebrations. Just could not get enough of that :greengrin