PDA

View Full Version : Kicks for kids program/cup final ticket

Big90inOz
02-05-2013, 09:48 AM
I am coming over from Australia for the final and have managed to get one ticket so far, and ATM the only way to get other ticket I need for the final for sure is to buy a season ticket for next year.

obviously that is absolutely useless for an overseas fan and I may aswell pay a tout which means the club misses out

The kicks for kids program Hibs run these days, if I buy one for next season does this entitle me to a ticket for the final?

That way everyone is a winner, Hibs get money, a kid gets a ticket and I get to see Hibs lift the Scottish cup

JimBHibees
02-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I am coming over from Australia for the final and have managed to get one ticket so far, and ATM the only way to get other ticket I need for the final for sure is to buy a season ticket for next year.

obviously that is absolutely useless for an overseas fan and I may aswell pay a tout which means the club misses out

The kicks for kids program Hibs run these days, if I buy one for next season does this entitle me to a ticket for the final?

That way everyone is a winner, Hibs get money, a kid gets a ticket and I get to see Hibs lift the Scottish cup

This seems to suggest so.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130426/cup-final-ticket-details_2262950_3158428

· Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Members can buy 1 ticket per membership purchased.

DaveF
02-05-2013, 09:55 AM
This article http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130426/cup-final-ticket-details_2262950_3158428 says Kicks for Kids Season Ticket members are entitled to 1 ticket. I think you would be better calling them to clarify if that means existing or new ones (or both).

Big90inOz
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
This article http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130426/cup-final-ticket-details_2262950_3158428 says Kicks for Kids Season Ticket members are entitled to 1 ticket. I think you would be better calling them to clarify if that means existing or new ones (or both).

fired off an email to the club, hopefully get a reply.

can't seem to find anything on kicks for kids on the website so suppose I ll be waiting

JohnStephens91
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
I purchased Kicks for Kids for next season - you can only buy two so it is £150 - I done this because I won't be getting a season ticket next season but wanted to financially support the club. It entitles you to a ticket per membership, so if you go ahead with it you can purchase two tickets.

Big90inOz
02-05-2013, 01:26 PM
I purchased Kicks for Kids for next season - you can only buy two so it is £150 - I done this because I won't be getting a season ticket next season but wanted to financially support the club. It entitles you to a ticket per membership, so if you go ahead with it you can purchase two tickets.

Is there a reason the club has put it at minimum of two? Puts a torpedo through my plan as its getting very expensive looking atm!

JohnStephens91
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Is there a reason the club has put it at minimum of two? Puts a torpedo through my plan as its getting very expensive looking atm!

I have no idea, but it is a minimum of two. I would presume it is so a child can go with a carer or something along those lines?

Big90inOz
02-05-2013, 01:37 PM
I have no idea, but it is a minimum of two. I would presume it is so a child can go with a carer or something along those lines?

Well if theres another hibee out there that is willing to go halves on the kicks for kids program so we can both get a ticket get in touch:agree: