PDA

View Full Version : Any queues this morning?

blackpoolhibs
02-05-2013, 09:08 AM
After yesterdays marathon wait to get tickets, are folk doing the same today?

KdyHby
02-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Yes, past main entrance to west stand

Fenriz
02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
About a 2-3 hour wait.

Alex Trager
02-05-2013, 10:08 AM
My brothers pictures
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/yteba9ev.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/e5eqybys.jpg

lugz
02-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Got there at 9:30 was served at 11:50. All worth it to get my tickets though!

s.a.m
02-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Here's an update from the club. If you're thinking of going to ER to buy tickets, dinnae. They've closed the queue. 02 May 2013
Thursday's queue stopped at 1.30pm

Hibernian Football Club would like to thank Season Ticket Members once again for their patience while queuing for their William Hill Scottish Cup Final (26 May) tickets during the second day of the priority window.
Over 10,000 tickets have now been sold, in person, online or via the Call Centre (tel: 0844 844 1875, option 1) and the club appreciates the patience shown by our Season Ticket Members during this incredibly busy period.
Due to the large volume of Season Ticket Members queing outside the Ticket Office, the decision has been made to stop the queue at 1.30pm.
Season Ticket Members are reminded that they are guaranteed a seat at Hampden for the Cup Final during this priority window, which closes on Saturday 11 May (5pm) - there are nine days remaining for you to secure your seat.
That decision was made to ensure all supporters in the current queue would be served and handed their Cup Final ticket on Thursday.
Season Ticket Members are reminded that William Hill Scottish Cup Final tickets can still be purchased online (24 hours a day).
Click here to purchase online (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=2672)
The Ticket Office will reopen on Friday morning (10am), so please if you are a Season Ticket Member be assured that you are guaranteed a Cup Final ticket. The priority window closes on Saturday 11 May at 5pm via all sales channels.

Conor1875
02-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Heading up Monday early doors to get my tickets, i'll stand and queue all day if i have to! :pfgwa

Winston Ingram
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Can these not be bought over the internet?:confused:

givescotlandfreedom
02-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Would a wee merchandise stall by the queue not be an idea here? There's some decent stuff and someone there for 3 hours is bound to be tempted at some point?

bod
02-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Would a wee merchandise stall by the queue not be an idea here? There's some decent stuff and someone there for 3 hours is bound to be tempted at some point?

macaroon bars , chewy chewing gum , spam rolls like the auld days

shezer
02-05-2013, 01:37 PM
macaroon bars , chewy chewing gum , spam rolls like the auld days

Ye had Macaroon bars?Did ye have Klipso bars?

Pete
02-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Can these not be bought over the internet?:confused:

I can understand people who are buying dozens queueing up but I don't see the point otherwise.
They might be saving a few quid on booking fees but how much are they spending on bus fares or petrol? And how much is their time worth?

Each to their own I suppose.

iwasthere1972
02-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I can understand people who are buying dozens queueing up but I don't see the point otherwise.
They might be saving a few quid on booking fees but how much are they spending on bus fares or petrol? And how much is their time worth?

Agree. Anyone with an ounce of sense and only able to buy one or two tickets will be waiting until the panic is over. Personally I wouldn't be standing there for hours. Did it back in 2006 for the Hearts semi final. Three hours in the freezing cold and vowed that I wouldn't do it again.

Good luck everybody but leave some for the public sale.

Saorsa
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Can these not be bought over the internet?:confused:They can if the system allows you tae buy the number tickets you're entitled. Half the people in the queue are probably there because the online system that was supposed tae save them from queuing winnae let the have the number of tickets they want or are entitled tae.

theonlywayisup
02-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Is there a separate window for ticket collections, for those that have bought tickets online?

What is the queue like now?

Since90+2
02-05-2013, 05:03 PM
They can if the system allows you tae buy the number tickets you're entitled. Half the people in the queue are probably there because the online system that was supposed tae save them from queuing winnae let the have the number of tickets they want or are entitled tae.

I got 4 tickets together in the North Stand section C4 online yesterday. I might have just been lucky though.

Saorsa
02-05-2013, 05:13 PM
I got 4 tickets together in the North Stand section C4 online yesterday. I might have just been lucky though.Well it winnae allow us the number we should be getting, we ken who in our group has renewed and who hasnae therefore who is supposed tae get two and who is supposed tae get one and the total number we should get. It's their ****in' balls up as usual. This should all have been set up and checked before they started selling the ****in' tickets. We qualified for this final weeks ago what the **** have they been doing in that time. Too busy organising draws tae attract part times tae the last few games and never mind those who have already paid up front twice.

Hibhibhooray
02-05-2013, 07:05 PM
They can if the system allows you tae buy the number tickets you're entitled. Half the people in the queue are probably there because the online system that was supposed tae save them from queuing winnae let the have the number of tickets they want or are entitled tae.

Thats the problem, turned up at 3pm yesterday (had to work) to be turned away, tried online to be told I am trying to order to many tickets, then spent 40 minutes on the phone to be told we have secured your seats and then no you have not, the system won't let you order that amount of tickets......turned up to day after work 2pm to be turned away....not a happy camper

Winston Ingram
02-05-2013, 09:21 PM

How long are people queuing for?

hibbysam
02-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Still think its a joke, season ticket holders should have had priority... No ballots no members nothing.. It is a selling point of the season that you get first priority, yet I find myself being turned away when people going to one game have there hands on tickets before me? What happens if we sold 11k seasons for next season, and that would mean if a current season ticket holder wasn't fast a ballot winner could get a ticket and ST holder misses out? Should have been 1 for season, 1 for next season, then a priority window for these Hibernians members whatever that is and then any left to the good old queue at the ticket office or pver the phone public sale...

HibeeN
02-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Still think its a joke, season ticket holders should have had priority... No ballots no members nothing.. It is a selling point of the season that you get first priority, yet I find myself being turned away when people going to one game have there hands on tickets before me? What happens if we sold 11k seasons for next season, and that would mean if a current season ticket holder wasn't fast a ballot winner could get a ticket and ST holder misses out? Should have been 1 for season, 1 for next season, then a priority window for these Hibernians members whatever that is and then any left to the good old queue at the ticket office or pver the phone public sale...

"Ballot winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren games buying within a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase two tickets from 1 May. Not in a group then the priority window opens 8 May."

I think this is pretty fair. Only ballot winners going in a group with ST holders can purchase in the first week. This means that ST-holders can sit next to their ballot-winning friends/family.

hibbysam
02-05-2013, 10:47 PM
"Ballot winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren games buying within a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase two tickets from 1 May. Not in a group then the priority window opens 8 May."

I think this is pretty fair. Only ballot winners going in a group with ST holders can purchase in the first week. This means that ST-holders can sit next to their ballot-winning friends/family.

My bad indeed then... Although I don't agree with the ballots i thought they all had first priority!

Pete
02-05-2013, 11:46 PM
How long are people queuing for?

3 hours or thereabouts. If I thought I would have to wait three hours in that queue I certainly wouldn't hang about. It would be out with the smartphone and I'd order the tickets online and have them delivered to my house for a small premium. I would spend that three hours I would have wasted in the pub enjoying a nice pint or two, knowing my tickets are safely ordered.

Feel sorry for the guys like Dan who have no choice though. Just bad luck.

ChooseLife
03-05-2013, 02:39 AM
not trolling here, I promise, but I find purchasing hibs tickets (as a ST holder) extremely easy anytime I've went to do it, the ref number on your ST card opens up everything you need on the online site, me and my friend are only entitled to 2 as we're not renewing next season, but somehow when I told the website I wanted 5 tickets for C3 it came up with 5 different seats, (no doubt if I went to the checkout there would have been some sort of error message) but I didn't fancy any of the 5 seats that came up, either too close to the front or too far back, so I cleared my basket and asked for 10 tickets in C3, yet again it came up with 10 tickets, 3 seats next to each other at the front, 2 seats in the middle, another 3 at the back etc etc, so I just kept doing that (takes seconds) until a row I fancied came up, which it eventually did, it was almost as easy as ordering tickets for ER where you can actually pick your exact seat.

The below pic is an example, you just say naw to the ones you don't want :), literally takes 10 seconds to cross them all out and start again if none of the 10-20 seats in that section takes your fancy, I realise a red message comes up sometimes when you originally request the number of seats and area but that seems to stop if you change the drop down box that says "Best Available" and change it to the section you would like to sit in, you're going to get the best available anyway when your going through 20 different seats every 2 mins!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/hibstickets.jpg/
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2343/hibstickets.jpg

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2013, 05:28 AM
Has the queue formed yet?

Hibby_Paul
03-05-2013, 09:55 AM
not trolling here, I promise, but I find purchasing hibs tickets (as a ST holder) extremely easy anytime I've went to do it, the ref number on your ST card opens up everything you need on the online site, me and my friend are only entitled to 2 as we're not renewing next season, but somehow when I told the website I wanted 5 tickets for C3 it came up with 5 different seats, (no doubt if I went to the checkout there would have been some sort of error message) but I didn't fancy any of the 5 seats that came up, either too close to the front or too far back, so I cleared my basket and asked for 10 tickets in C3, yet again it came up with 10 tickets, 3 seats next to each other at the front, 2 seats in the middle, another 3 at the back etc etc, so I just kept doing that (takes seconds) until a row I fancied came up, which it eventually did, it was almost as easy as ordering tickets for ER where you can actually pick your exact seat.

The below pic is an example, you just say naw to the ones you don't want :), literally takes 10 seconds to cross them all out and start again if none of the 10-20 seats in that section takes your fancy, I realise a red message comes up sometimes when you originally request the number of seats and area but that seems to stop if you change the drop down box that says "Best Available" and change it to the section you would like to sit in, you're going to get the best available anyway when your going through 20 different seats every 2 mins!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/hibstickets.jpg/
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2343/hibstickets.jpg

Cheers very helpful, my mate at work said same to me as I was struggling to get 19 seats together in north when I first tried and ended up sorted for block C2 - 8 and 11 seats over 2 rows.

Really hate paying the £1.50 fee but given the long waits at ticket office, bad weather etc glad I opted for online, rather than getting up tomorrow at crack of dawn. Can relax now When it's £1.50 per person it's not end of world!

hibs4thecup1988
03-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Personally I am queueing for two reasons.

1. I'd like the tickets in my hand asap.

2. I don't trust pstmen in this world, and after hearing horror stories about people last year not getting their tickets etc etc I prefer to queue. Did think it would be quieter today though.

Beefster
03-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Personally I am queueing for two reasons.

1. I'd like the tickets in my hand asap.

2. I don't trust pstmen in this world, and after hearing horror stories about people last year not getting their tickets etc etc I prefer to queue. Did think it would be quieter today though.

You could have ordered online or by phone and collected the tickets yourself.

Dav1986
03-05-2013, 10:39 AM
How long is the queue today?

hibeesjoe
03-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Any news on queue length today? Need to go up too sort out my client reference number. Won't allow me to buy 2 tickets because my sons season ticket is attached to mine and they have the same number. Emailed the club but no response yet. Tried option 2 on the ticketline but no one picks up then you get disconnected.

hibs4thecup1988
03-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Beefster that's a fair point but then I'd have to pay for that privilege.

As for q length...I've been here about 80 minutes moved halfway. Prob still about 120 infront of me

HibeeN
03-05-2013, 10:46 AM
You could have ordered online or by phone and collected the tickets yourself.

:agree: Ordered my two online, will pick them up before the Dundee game on the 18th. No need for extra trips into Easter Road, very convenient! :thumbsup:

Hibby70
03-05-2013, 10:59 AM
does anyone know if there is a separate area/window for collection. Planning on going in tomorrow and dont fancy queuing along with those buying tickets.

hibs4thecup1988
03-05-2013, 11:01 AM
No seperate window as of yet. As mentioned previously hibs have no organised the collections yet. Is imagine upper tier famous five as last year.

But possibly earliest will be next week once this major rush and tickts for tynie have been sorted

McGrawzy
03-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Buying tickets online is very very easy.

Season tickets members that are entitled to 2, Make sure you enter your client ref number and 'Reassign' another ticket to yourself aswell. (click reassign and click on your name)

Then for any other tickets your buying for mates etc... click on 'Reassign' and enter your mates client ref number and if they are entitled to 2 then click on another ticket and reassign to them again. It's the easiest process in the world.. takes all of about 2/3 minutes and it's done and dusted.

Then next week when the que's die down... collect.... simples!!!

gogs_t
03-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Been in queue for about 90 min and prob about 2/3 of the way there. Tried online while in queue but there were problems so sticking with it now

Beefster
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Beefster that's a fair point but then I'd have to pay for that privilege.

As for q length...I've been here about 80 minutes moved halfway. Prob still about 120 infront of me

You're absolutely right and I hate the booking fee, especially seeing as it is per ticket. But....a couple of hours or more of my time is worth way more than £6 so, ultimately, it's far more cost effective to just pay it when there are going to be big queues.

andy1875
03-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Just joined the back of the queue and delighted to see the West Stand concourse open to keep out the rain.

Makes the wait a whole lot easier :thumbsup:

edinburghhibee
03-05-2013, 01:29 PM
You're absolutely right and I hate the booking fee, especially seeing as it is per ticket. But....a couple of hours or more of my time is worth way more than £6 so, ultimately, it's far more cost effective to just pay it when there are going to be big queues.

If your a season ticket holder this year and you got early bird tickets do we not get the booking fee back???

Thecat23
03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
I think it's bad they don't have a separate Q for those who booked tickets over the phone. Just to go and collect them!

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Got onto end of queue 5 mins before they locked the doors!

Leishy1995
03-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Is the office open tomorrow?

Brooster
03-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Got onto end of queue 5 mins before they locked the doors!

Is that the queue closed for today (Friday)?

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-05-2013, 01:59 PM

Looks like it. Nobody else had been added to queue in last 30 mins.

TrinityHibs
03-05-2013, 02:00 PM

Queue closed. 13,000 sold so far.:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
03-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Queue closed. 13,000 sold so far.:thumbsup:

Amazing so far, not going to be too many in the public sale at this rate

oconnors_strip
03-05-2013, 03:36 PM
I think it's bad they don't have a separate Q for those who booked tickets over the phone. Just to go and collect them!

Think they will once they have actually sorted the tickets in to envelopes for all the online and phone sales.

Thecat23
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Think they will once they have actually sorted the tickets in to envelopes for all the online and phone sales.

Hopefully mate.

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Went down to wait in the queue and it was taking ages.

Called the hotline and was through in 5 minutes with my tickets in the post, £9 booking fee for 6 tickets.

Well worth the £9. Bring on another traumatic day out at Hampden.

darwenhibby
03-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Tried to get 4 tickets today entitled to 6 with renewals. Told I had already bought 14 on line and can't have any after my boy queued in the peein rain. Not to worry no tickets for final s/t cancelled next year!
Man U renewals sorted instead. Hope the effer who ordered tickets in my name enjoys the game!

Billy Whizz
03-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Tried to get 4 tickets today entitled to 6 with renewals. Told I had already bought 14 on line and can't have any after my boy queued in the peein rain. Not to worry no tickets for final s/t cancelled next year!
Man U renewals sorted instead. Hope the effer who ordered tickets in my name enjoys the game!

They must be able to trace who used your client ref numbers

darwenhibby
03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
They must be able to trace who used your client ref numbers

Hope so but furious with situation at moment! Been told they wil investigate! Hope they cancel the effers tickets which they said they would. Still cancelled s/t dissolusioned considering travelling we do. Never mind :(

TrinityHibs
03-05-2013, 07:35 PM

How can someone get 14 tickets if you were only due 6? Something doesn't sound right there

Billy Whizz
03-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Hope so but furious with situation at moment! Been told they wil investigate! Hope they cancel the effers tickets which they said they would. Still cancelled s/t dissolusioned considering travelling we do. Never mind :(

I'm not surprised. It would have a been an online transaction, as you had to show the actual cards, if they were purchased at the TO. Lets us know how you get on, as it looks like someone is at it

darwenhibby
03-05-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm not surprised. It would have a been an online transaction, as you had to show the actual cards, if they were purchased at the TO. Lets us know how you get on, as it looks like someone is at it

Thanks for your concern guys! Just annoyed at moment. My mates down here scratch their head at me selling my Man U tickets for season so I can go to Hibs games! Annoyed at what's happened but I just hope it ain't a 1 game season tunt who has got my details!in all honesty I am sure it will work out ok

Sprouleflyer
03-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks for your concern guys! Just annoyed at moment. My mates down here scratch their head at me selling my Man U tickets for season so I can go to Hibs games! Annoyed at what's happened but I just hope it ain't a 1 game season tunt who has got my details!in all honesty I am sure it will work out ok

Why are you cancelling your ST?

silverhibee
03-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Anyone know what time the ticket office is open until tomorrow. :aok:

Spike Mandela
03-05-2013, 09:26 PM

Couldn't it just be an honest mistake by the overworked ticket office staff? They have worked like trojans the last few days and may have mistyped a number? Try reasoning with someone in the management team at Hibs and plead your case.

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2013, 09:32 PM

No you didn't. My dad bought 15 yesterday with just 8 numbers written down.

DH1875
03-05-2013, 10:29 PM

How many guy's know your client ref number and name though? Would hate to think it's a mate that's screwed you over. Hope the club catch whoever it was and you get sorted :aok:.

BoltonHibee
03-05-2013, 10:33 PM
How many guy's know your client ref number and name though? Would hate to think it's a mate that's screwed you over. Hope the club catch whoever it was and you get sorted :aok:.

Just the 14 of us. Minibus booked happy days

blackpoolhibs
03-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Just the 14 of us. Minibus booked happy days

I was worried my Blackpool supporting mate wouldn't get a ticket too. :thumbsup:

TamHibs
03-05-2013, 10:59 PM
No you didn't. My dad bought 15 yesterday with just 8 numbers written down.

Would that be because all 8 were entitled to 2 tickets each? Or 7 renewals & 1 new season ticket for next year?

CallumLaidlaw
03-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Would that be because all 8 were entitled to 2 tickets each? Or 7 renewals & 1 new season ticket for next year?

7 & 1 darling :aok:

TamHibs
03-05-2013, 11:31 PM
7 & 1 darling :aok:

There's your answer then. That's why your dad only needed 8 tickets to get 15 final tickets. If he'd only gone with say 6 st he would only have been able to get 12 tickets.

s.a.m
04-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Any news on queue length today? Need to go up too sort out my client reference number. Won't allow me to buy 2 tickets because my sons season ticket is attached to mine and they have the same number. Emailed the club but no response yet. Tried option 2 on the ticketline but no one picks up then you get disconnected.

I kept dialing (and redialing and redialing and redialing and redialing...) on option 2, and eventually I got through, and my online account was sorted in seconds. Not ideal, obviously, but standing in the line wasn't an option for me.

GoldenEagle
04-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Why are you cancelling your ST?

I've kinda lost that bit in translation as well, I suppose its a way of teaching 'them' that mistakes will not be tolerated and they should be punished by reducing their income appropriately.

Carheenlea
04-05-2013, 08:19 AM
20 shivering fans in the queue at 9.20am this morning awaiting opening.

Danderhall Hibs
04-05-2013, 09:01 AM
20 shivering fans in the queue at 9.20am this morning awaiting opening.

Are the website and phones down?

clerriehibs
04-05-2013, 09:17 AM
I've kinda lost that bit in translation as well, I suppose its a way of teaching 'them' that mistakes will not be tolerated and they should be punished by reducing their income appropriately.

Maybe he's just threatening that for now. If the club could resolve the situation by cancelling, and then don't, I'd be cancelling too. Big match ticket priority is one of the club's main hook ins for STs. If they don't deliver on that and it's your main reason to buy a ST, why stick with it?

Mikey
04-05-2013, 09:31 AM

The club will make sure that everyone who has entitlement to a ticket has one before the public sale. Cancelling your season ticket isn't really necessary.

hibeesjoe
04-05-2013, 09:40 AM
I kept dialing (and redialing and redialing and redialing and redialing...) on option 2, and eventually I got through, and my online account was sorted in seconds. Not ideal, obviously, but standing in the line wasn't an option for me.

Ended up talking to the American/Aussie bloke in the club shop and he sorted it in a couple of minutes. Tickets bought online 30mins later.

darwenhibby
04-05-2013, 09:41 AM
It might seem like I am going overboard but at the moment the chsnce of my mates villa in Spain seems appealing! SeecwhatvhPpens Monday!

vercol36
04-05-2013, 10:12 AM
These people who are queuing for hours to get tickets which they are guaranteed to receive anyway....... are they by any chance the same people who queue for hours to buy greasy, tasteless doughnuts at godforsaken west Edinburgh doughnut franchises?

PatHead
04-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Queued and got my tickets this morning. Think I was behind the guy from Peebles. Would like to thank the other boy for the coffee. Only tickets behind the goal left. By the way in answer to the Canadian boy my online request wouldn't work hence the need to go down myself.

ozzie
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I got my tickets yesterday but I know my cousin was going to try to pop up today, what are the queues like today?

tartanhibee
04-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Queued and got my tickets this morning. Think I was behind the guy from Peebles. Would like to thank the other boy for the coffee. Only tickets behind the goal left. By the way in answer to the Canadian boy my online request wouldn't work hence the need to go down myself.

And thank goodness it didn't work online.

AFKA5814_Hibs
04-05-2013, 11:50 AM
These people who are queuing for hours to get tickets which they are guaranteed to receive anyway....... are they by any chance the same people who queue for hours to buy greasy, tasteless doughnuts at godforsaken west Edinburgh doughnut franchises?

I think that's a bit unfair, people queue for tickets for any number of reasons. Maybe they don't want to pay an extra premium for booking and/or postage, maybe they just like to have their tickets in their hand, maybe they like to pay by cash rather than by card?

Personally, I was always going to go down yesterday after work as I work in Leith and finish at 2pm on a Friday. No problem for me to queue for 90 mins to get my ticket in my hand there and then.

offshorehibby
04-05-2013, 12:11 PM

I went down early doors on day 1. I could of booked online but i wanted to get as near to the seats that i wanted, i don't think you can do that online. Do you not just get the next available seats in the section you have chosen.
I also had the pleasure of having my tickets in my hand by 10:30 on on 1st of May.

lord bunberry
04-05-2013, 12:44 PM

For some people going to the stadium and queuing for tickets is all part of the cup final expirience, its not for me but each to their own

CallumLaidlaw
04-05-2013, 03:00 PM
There's your answer then. That's why your dad only needed 8 tickets to get 15 final tickets. If he'd only gone with say 6 st he would only have been able to get 12 tickets.

That wasn't my point. It was that he didn't need the physical cards, just the reference numbers

shezer
04-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Was there a queue for the most part of today?

PatHead
04-05-2013, 04:42 PM
And thank goodness it didn't work online.

It was for one young man!

The Harp
04-05-2013, 05:17 PM

Let's see ... NO!!!:rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
04-05-2013, 07:33 PM

Drove up from Galashiels this morning to get 9 tickets. A letter lost in the post once cost me about £8,000. For some folk trusting a 3rd party with cup final tickets just isnt an option.

Carheenlea
04-05-2013, 07:50 PM

Aye, that was me, and yes, the cup of coffee from the gentleman who lived nearby and nipped home to get a large flask of coffee to share with us was most appreciated :agree:

Everyone had their own reasons for opting for queuing and vercol36`s comments were unnecessary.

Whether you queue, buy online or phone, we are all Hibs fans who share the same goal in sucuring our tickets to be present to hopefully witness the Hibees triumph at Hampden.

hibs0666
04-05-2013, 07:59 PM

What a waanky thing to say