PDA

View Full Version : Paul Mitchell BBC

ALF TUPPER
01-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Was listening to part of the Youth Cup final between the young Pars and Celtc.
Paul Mitchell takes a pop at Hibs! Something along the lines of "....... as much as that (?) happening as Hibs buying a goalkeeper"

:confused: What the ......... !

anyone hear it ??

shezer
01-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Hearts.....I take it

Jonnyboy
01-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Paul Mitchell takes a pop at Hibs! Something along the lines of "....... as much as that (?) happening as Hibs buying a goalkeeper"

anyone hear it ??

Didn't hear it and to be honest I'm finding it difficult to follow what you're saying :confused:

Hiber-nation
01-05-2013, 08:49 PM

anyone hear it ??

Maybe he just meant we have a great goalie and don't need to buy one?

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Didn't hear it and to be honest I'm finding it difficult to follow what you're saying :confused:

the code breakers of Bletchley park couldn't decode it either :(

Paisley Hibby
01-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Is this a test? If so, I confess that I don't understand what the OP means and have no idea who Paul Mitchell is. :confused:

Jonnyboy
01-05-2013, 09:40 PM
the code breakers of Bletchley park couldn't decode it either :(

:greengrin

Westie1875
01-05-2013, 09:42 PM

anyone hear it ??

Why would we need to buy a goalie when we have the fantastic Ben Williams

Kaff
01-05-2013, 09:48 PM

I didnt hear it but understood the OP to mean it in the context of .....'and Celtic boss Neil Lennon learning humility? There is as much chance of that happening as Hibs buying a goalkeeper...'

His point being that PM brought in a snide comment about Hibs during a youth match not involving us. The fact we've got an excellent keeper puts his comment into the ignorant bracket as well.

As i said i didnt hear it but my take on what OP intended

hibee_nation
01-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I broke the code in 2 mins, he means Paul Mitchell's a knob jockey :agree:

lord bunberry
01-05-2013, 09:56 PM
He is a hearts tit, I can't stand him

Jonnyboy
01-05-2013, 09:58 PM
I didnt hear it but understood the OP to mean it in the context of .....'and Celtic boss Neil Lennon learning humility? There is as much chance of that happening as Hibs buying a goalkeeper...'

His point being that PM brought in a snide comment about Hibs during a youth match not involving us. The fact we've got an excellent keeper puts his comment into the ignorant bracket as well.

On the other hand he may have meant we've got a good keeper so we don't need to buy one so that in turn Lennon should show some humility but won't - if that makes sense :greengrin

Kato
01-05-2013, 09:59 PM

It's the BBC. They have considered open season for wisecracks about us for years.

I'd ban him, Gordon and that Toby-Jug faced buffoon Preston from entering ER.

Kaff
01-05-2013, 10:02 PM
On the other hand he may have meant we've got a good keeper so we don't need to buy one so that in turn Lennon should show some humility but won't - if that makes sense :greengrin

That's like Ted Rogers on 3-2-1, never worked out one of those riddles either!

Jonnyboy
01-05-2013, 10:03 PM

:greengrin

Barman Stanton
01-05-2013, 10:07 PM

Haha very true.

scuttle
01-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Maybe he was quoting from Cap in hand by the Proclaimers

Falkirk Hibby
01-05-2013, 10:35 PM
He most certainly is a Jambo, well when I knew him anyway. To be honest I always found his commentaries regarding us to be pretty fair. What happened to him anyway? Not that long ago he was at games (usually St James Park) for Match Of The Day? :confused:

Orourke73
01-05-2013, 11:16 PM
What was the score?

cabbageandribs1875
01-05-2013, 11:19 PM
What was the score?

3-1 the lesser greens

4th double in a row, cant believe it's 4 years since i watched our youths do the double, winning at fir park and hampden