PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Online

GGTTH07
01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Absolute fuming. Renewed my ST today at ER to go and then find out on E-Ticketing its only letting me but One ticket?? Help appreciated if not hibs will receive a phone call. :aok:

TamHibs
01-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm sure you had to renew by yesterday to get 2 tickets. Don't quote me on that. I could be wrong!

Mikey
01-05-2013, 07:58 PM
You'll be entitled to 2 tickets but I suspect the system hasn't caught up with your renewal yet as you've only just done it. Might be worth trying again tomorrow before you call.

s.a.m
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm sure you had to renew by yesterday to get 2 tickets. Don't quote me on that. I could be wrong!

I read that in another thread, and it's making me nervous.:greengrin

What's making you think that? It doesn't say anything about deadlines on the cup-final ticket info that Hibs released.....have you seen something somewhere else?

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 08:41 PM
i have the identical issue.

ticket office that i phoned told me i was too late and deadline was 5pm yesterday but then phoned Hibs directly and the woman was very surprised and said i should be entitled to an extra ticket for renewal so she took my details and said ticket office will sort it tomorrow hopefully :aok:

David_D
01-05-2013, 08:50 PM
i'm on the payment plan and when I try to purchase 2 tickets online I get told I am trying to buy more than I am entitled to. Gonna have to give them a call tomorrow as can't get to ticket office until Monday at earliest.

One Day
01-05-2013, 09:22 PM
I had problem ordering online, adding people to my network so we could all get tickets togethrt, but called and was put through to a lovely lady who taled me through it and got 10 ticketes ordered

Saorsa
01-05-2013, 09:29 PM
You'll be entitled to 2 tickets but I suspect the system hasn't caught up with your renewal yet as you've only just done it. Might be worth trying again tomorrow before you call.My mate was trying today, it's no giving us the tickets we're supposed tae be entitled tae and we renewed some time ago, ****in' pile of *****

kennyh
01-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Had a problem as i actually had two client codes but never knew so i emailed Hibs as I wasn't allowed to get T's this morning asking what the issue was.

Hibs replied confirming I had two codes so they cancelled the old one that imwas trying to use and I now have my SC T's. fast efficient response from Hibs.

I know they will be slated from many fans over the next few weeks but they were brilliant today for me.

Glory Glory

PerfectlyFranck
01-05-2013, 09:43 PM
I renewed in March and couldn't get the ticket for next season's ST.

I spent 25 minutes waiting (and paying) on the phone to get through to option 1 since it always rings out on option 2.
The lady that answers just states what I can already see right in front me after denying that I have a ST for next season.
The lady then tells me to use option 2 which I had already tried on and off for a while before using option 1!

Get in touch with the club, avoid e-ticketing.
Buying on the day that you renewed is a bit hasty OP, at least give it a day!

GGTTH07
01-05-2013, 09:55 PM
My mate was trying today, it's no giving us the tickets we're supposed tae be entitled tae and we renewed some time ago, ****in' pile of *****
This. ******g joke.

007 Mickey Weir
01-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Just used e-ticketing to get 3 tickets. Was easy. Great service!! Just add friends to network and resign ticket to each one. Hampden here we come.

I'm_cabbaged
02-05-2013, 05:00 AM
Just used e-ticketing to get 3 tickets. Was easy. Great service!! Just add friends to network and resign ticket to each one. Hampden here we come.

Yep, I had five different client references some renewed some not and got tickets with one small problem. I had to get student tickets for the bairns as it wouldn't let me get students and under 15's in the same section?

IFONLY
02-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Same here, tried by phone to get tickets on my renewed season ticket(s) only to be told that I hadnt renewed. I went down to E.R. and joined the long line of punters. I managed to talk to Russell from the admin staff and he confirmed that I had renewed, total and utter shambles but thats the Hibs way!!!!!!!!

Saorsa
02-05-2013, 07:52 AM
Same here, tried by phone to get tickets on my renewed season ticket(s) only to be told that I hadnt renewed. I went down to E.R. and joined the long line of punters. I managed to talk to Russell from the admin staff and he confirmed that I had renewed, total and utter shambles but thats the Hibs way!!!!!!!!:agree: We ken how many in our group have renewed and how many haven't, so we ken who is entitled tae two and who just one but somebody somewhere ( hibs or whoever is responsible for that system) has made a shop front of it. Ticket priority! Probably going tae end up stuck behind the bloody goals at this rate by the time we get it sorted. You'd think they would have made sure this was bloody working and up tae date before they put the tickets on sale.

Purple & Green
02-05-2013, 08:03 AM

+1

It took about five minutes to get the hang of, and to re-assign tickets to the appropriate season ticket holders but I'm happy to be sorted. I even liked the seats I got.

s.a.m
02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm having the 'more tickets than you're allowed' problem. Trying to weigh up whether to got to ER (difficult), or whether to hope I can get through to Hibs on the phone (currently disconnecting callers, because their operators are busy). I have a client number for the other season ticket holder I'm trying to buy for, but no ID for him - would they give me tickets at ER?

...WentToMowAnSPL
02-05-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm having the 'more tickets than you're allowed' problem. Trying to weigh up whether to got to ER (difficult), or whether to hope I can get through to Hibs on the phone (currently disconnecting callers, because their operators are busy). I have a client number for the other season ticket holder I'm trying to buy for, but no ID for him - would they give me tickets at ER?

I couldn't get two earlier, because both my and my sons' season tickets were registered against my client reference (newbie season ticket holder for next year) . The club fixed that this morning, after I emailed, but trying to reassign one of the seats to my son's tickets doesn't seem to be working:-( (it shows up in my network but when I click on it it doesnt' reassign and won't sell me the two tickets....

Waiting for email response from the club.

s.a.m
02-05-2013, 08:41 AM
I couldn't get two earlier, because both my and my sons' season tickets were registered against my client reference (newbie season ticket holder for next year) . The club fixed that this morning, after I emailed, but trying to reassign one of the seats to my son's tickets doesn't seem to be working:-( (it shows up in my network but when I click on it it doesnt' reassign and won't sell me the two tickets....

Waiting for email response from the club.

How long did it take for them to reply to your email?

...WentToMowAnSPL
02-05-2013, 08:47 AM
How long did it take for them to reply to your email?

I emailed 11:45 yesterday morning -they replied 08:30 this morning - must have caught them before the onslaught !

Still got a problem - my son's ticket on trying to reassign to him it says "Unfortunately, the client you have selected does not have the correct attributes to purchase seats on this event. Please check what is required to purchase seats on this event and try again."

Suspect it's cause he isn't on the database aarrghh

shezer
02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Emailed yesterday at 12.30 and still no reply....understandable with how busy they are

s.a.m
02-05-2013, 09:32 AM
I've just got through to Hibs (after 30 mins of redialling. Won't be forgetting the Hibs TO phone number anytime soon :greengrin) on phone option 2, and a helpful woman sorted out my 'permissions'. Four tickets now bought.