PDA

View Full Version : Am I entitled to two tickets?

zosohibee
01-05-2013, 03:16 PM
I have bought a ST for next year but also bought the option that gets you into all matches for the remainder of this season, do i get two tickets or just one? Been trying online but they say my card isnt one they can accept but that is total horse excrement as it says right at the side that it accepts the card type i have.

Pete
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
You can get two. Don't know about the card thing.

zosohibee
01-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Thats class, ive emailed the club about the card thing, hopefully they will get back to me though they will be very busy i presume

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 03:20 PM
I have bought a ST for next year but also bought the option that gets you into all matches for the remainder of this season, do i get two tickets or just one? Been trying online but they say my card isnt one they can accept but that is total horse excrement as it says right at the side that it accepts the card type i have.

Is it visa electron? Rather than just visa?

zosohibee
01-05-2013, 03:26 PM
It's Visa debit, but its cardcash so maybe thats it, i shop online all the time though no beef until now

KanyeWestLower
01-05-2013, 03:56 PM

Is that right? Buy the remainder + a season ticket gets you 2 tickets? Anyone got a link where to buy this option?

DH1875
01-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Is that right? Buy the remainder + a season ticket gets you 2 tickets? Anyone got a link where to buy this option?

How many games did the remainder ticket cover and how much was it?

zosohibee
01-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Think you could only buy them during the early window, thats when i got it.

KanyeWestLower
01-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Think you could only buy them during the early window, thats when i got it.

That certainly makes more sense