PDA

View Full Version : 2 Season Tickets under 1 name.

dalmeny62
01-05-2013, 12:47 PM
I got two season tickets for next year. One for me and one for my bro. They are both under my name as I'm paying for both under the payment plan.

He bought 1 ticket this morning no problem. I've tried to get one online but it says I'm trying to buy more than I am allowed. Anyone else in the same boat?

shezer
01-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Happened to me earlier.I emailed the ticket office and I'm waiting to hear back.

Dirkster23
01-05-2013, 12:53 PM
I got two season tickets for next year. One for me and one for my bro. They are both under my name as I'm paying for both under the payment plan.

He bought 1 ticket this morning no problem. I've tried to get one online but it says I'm trying to buy more than I am allowed. Anyone else in the same boat?

You need to speak with the ticket office and they'll generate another client reference for you. I had the same problem on Monday but they sorted it within a couple of minutes on the phone.

PerfectlyFranck
01-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I am paying for next season's ticket via Zebra Finance and had the same problem - this is for myself though, not someone else.
The seat is different to the current season's but I suspect it's down to ST holders using the payment plan?

I'm having to wait on an email after the debacle with e-ticketing over the phone.

dalmeny62
01-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Cheers chaps. Will give them a bell the morn when it's less busy

PerfectlyFranck
01-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Cheers chaps. Will give them a bell the morn when it's less busy

I'm not sure if that'll be the case.

Best fire off an email if you haven't already.

dalmeny62
01-05-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure if that'll be the case.

Best fire off an email if you haven't already.

I thought the exact same after posting. Email sent