PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Griffiths montage

Leishy1995
01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
A YouTube account who does all sorts of world class players had posted this. And yes THAT free kick is there.

http://youtu.be/SFtfxwoNDZ8

They done an older one of a different channel in February I believe. Enjoy!

number9dream
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Well put together. The lad really has scored some belters this season! Has he scored any with his head? I can't recall any...

Leishy1995
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Well put together. The lad really has scored some belters this season! Has he scored any with his head? I can't recall any...

I don't think so!

Woody70x2
01-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Some crackers in there... Would have added the semi final goal in there too.

Northernhibee
01-05-2013, 08:40 PM
We are incredibly lucky that he's a Hibee.

Stevie Reid
02-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I was saying on Saturday night after hearing of the pitch invasion at Molineux that I wondered what Wolves fans would make of seeing a compilation of Leigh's goals - had they all been tap ins and close range finishes then they could rationalise that he may not get such chances in the Championship, but surely after seeing the quality on offer and the positions that he scores from, they would conclude that they would have been better off with him this season.

WestEndHibee
02-05-2013, 11:43 AM
We are incredibly lucky that he's a Hibee.

I think this week in week out. Not just that he's a hibee but that he's such an unfaltering diehard hibee. He's doing what all of us would love to be doing right now.

OsloHibs
12-05-2013, 01:07 AM
bump :aok:

.. And again today

Curly1875
12-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Seeing that freekick again just annoys me cause it was such a brilliant goal against THEM of all teams yet won't count

DAVE1875
12-05-2013, 03:08 AM
That music simply is cringe-worthy

rcarter1
12-05-2013, 07:32 AM
I think this week in week out. Not just that he's a hibee but that he's such an unfaltering diehard hibee. He's doing what all of us would love to be doing right now.

This. He has been unfalteringly loyal in a team that is far below the quality he could be playing in. Ive made my mind up - he is better than O'Connor and Riordan which I didnt think we would see again from a Hibs fan.

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

VPHIBEE
12-05-2013, 07:53 AM
This. He has been unfalteringly loyal in a team that is far below the quality he could be playing in. Ive made my mind up - he is better than O'Connor and Riordan which I didnt think we would see again from a Hibs fan.

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth
I think the laddie is one of the best players I have seen in a Hibs Shirt. I am 42 so have seen quite a few. He makes those goals conjured out of nothing look easy. If he has managed to do what he has in what is, lets face it, not a great Team. Imagine what he would have done with good players all round him. I really worry for us next season if he is not here.