PDA

View Full Version : One of life's mysteries.....

Jim44
01-05-2013, 08:30 AM
How come the logged out time on this message board is one hour behind the logged in time?

spike220
01-05-2013, 08:53 AM
How come the logged out time on this message board is one hour behind the logged in time?

It is to help us win the SC final. It is an experiment with time travel, so you can logout before you ever login and create a fold in the space-time continuum. Hopefully we can then apply what is learnt to the final, then in case we go a few goals down we need only manipulate this fold in the space-time continuum and we can travel back in time before the goals were scored and defend accordingly to nullify the threat.

I thought it was bleeding obvious mate!:rolleyes:

Golden Bear
01-05-2013, 08:57 AM
It is to help us win the SC final. It is an experiment with time travel, so you can logout before you ever login and create a fold in the space-time continuum. Hopefully we can then apply what is learnt to the final, then in case we go a few goals down we need only manipulate this fold in the space-time continuum and we can travel back in time before the goals were scored and defend accordingly to nullify the threat.

:agree:

That was my original thoughts as well. Quite a cunning plan but it's been rumbled. Looks like its back to 4-5-1 for the meantime.

lord bunberry
01-05-2013, 09:31 AM

Funny you should say that as I read something similar about an hour ago

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-05-2013, 09:34 AM

Its allowed me to win a fortune in first goal scorer bets! ;-)

hibby rae
01-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Hibs.Net was actually created by Tralfamadorians and they don't view time as a linear concept.