PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon angry again.

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Celtic manager Neil Lennon is said to furious none of his squad have been included in the British lions squad. :wink:

darwenhibby
30-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Celtic manager Neil Lennon is said to furious none of his squad have been included in the British lions squad. :wink:

Very good Richard!

lord bunberry
30-04-2013, 05:47 PM

His wife is first reserve for hooker though

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Very good Richard!

Hi pal, just off the phone to Moray, give him a call and get all our seats together at Hampden. Unless you want to sit on your own again? :wink:

darwenhibby
30-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi pal, just off the phone to Moray, give him a call and get all our seats together at Hampden. Unless you want to sit on your own again? :wink:

Put my allocation in with the Lancaster bus! Thought it be a good idea cos of the trains! Moray organising tickets, thought he was a Celtic supporter? You'll end up in the east with his new friends! Hibs are in the west this time. Here's hoping the Tim loving git is going! He tends to jinx the team he supports ;-)

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Put my allocation in with the Lancaster bus! Thought it be a good idea cos of the trains! Moray organising tickets, thought he was a Celtic supporter? You'll end up in the east with his new friends! Hibs are in the west this time. Here's hoping the Tim loving git is going! He tends to jinx the team he supports ;-)

Ross said he wants to come with us, he said the guy he normally goes with is an erse. I said its ok, as long as he gets a round in.

darwenhibby
30-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Ross said he wants to come with us, he said the guy he normally goes with is an erse. I said its ok, as long as he gets a round in.

I'll gladly give you the money! To take him. Was gonna eatch on the telly anyway!

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2013, 06:11 PM
I'll gladly give you the money! To take him. Was gonna eatch on the telly anyway!

Good you are a Jonah. :greengrin

darwenhibby
30-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Good you are a Jonah. :greengrin

Be a last minute decision if I go. Do you think there'll be PATG?

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Be a last minute decision if I go. Do you think there'll be PATG?

Bound to be pal, there's not much interest in this game.