PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Supporting Mate

1875Hibees
29-04-2013, 10:12 PM
"Hibs are lucky to be in the final".
"Only beat Kilmarnock due to poor Goalkeeping and Defending"

wearethehibs
29-04-2013, 10:15 PM
You dont get to cup finals without a wee bit luck.

Just like they got last year on route to the final.

JohnStephens91
29-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Hearts are lucky to be in business.

Boyle89
29-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Hearts are lucky to be in business.

Oooo.. Burn! Haha.

Sir David Gray
29-04-2013, 10:42 PM
I really don't care if we've been lucky or not.

We're in the final and they're not.

:giruy:

Wotherspiniesta
29-04-2013, 10:47 PM
**** Hearts and everything about them.

They can die!

iwasthere1972
29-04-2013, 10:48 PM

Did he forget the lucky deflection that dumped them out the cup?

FranckSuzy
29-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Did he forget the lucky deflection that dumped them out the cup?

:top marks

Up The Bracket
29-04-2013, 11:02 PM
That's exactly it though!

We are lucky to be in the final. Deflected goal v Hearts, Gary Deegan pops up with a rocket out of nowhere v Aberdeen, he's never hit a ball like that before in his life and probably never will again. Awful Killie defending and nothing needs to be said about the Falkirk game.

It feels like after 111 years of bad luck in the cup, we're finally getting the breaks, I'm not going to be a fud and say "our name is on the cup", but something just feels different this year, last year we relied on the "written in the starts" rubbish, we had an awful team, and lets just face it, it would've taken a miracle for us to have won last year.

Just got a feeling.

JohnStephens91
29-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Oooo.. Burn! Haha.

Anything to wind up the Yam lurkers. Hope they enjoyed us papping them out the cup on the way to the final. Bunch of fat fanny lips that they are.

Hibercelona
30-04-2013, 12:59 AM

And Hearts weren't lucky at all last year.

It's not like they got more penalties (dubious ones at that) than anybody else in the competition.

OsloHibs
30-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Wondered when the comments would start from them.. They've been v.quiet of late on my FB..
So, they're finally waking up to the fact that we may just end up with the cup.

:partyhibb :partyhibb

The thought of taking their cup completely off them.. :shhhsh!: I wont think about that til the 26th.

The Sea-gull
30-04-2013, 08:20 AM
And I have Hearts supporting mates who tell me they were lucky to be in last season's final.

Late goal v Non-League Auchinleck Talbot at Tynie in round 1 after Talbot had missed a few chances.

Late penalty v St Johnstone in round 2 replay takes tie to extra time and they score in extra time.

St Mirren miss penalty to go 1-0 in replay of quarter final and Hearts go on to win 2-0.

Dubious late penalty v Celtic wins them semi final.

You need a wee bit of luck to get to a final. Doesn't mean we'll win it but we're not the first team to be a bit lucky to get to a final.

Treadstone
30-04-2013, 08:26 AM
St Mirren miss penalty to go 1-0 in replay of quarter final and Hearts go on to win 2-0.

Not forgetting St Mirren had actually scored to make it 1-0 and ref pulled it back for the spot kick.

Wilson
30-04-2013, 08:36 AM
You make your own luck. The harder we tried (i.e. Falkirk second half) the luckier we got.

Given the quality of opposition we've had en route luck alone wouldn't have been enough to carry us through.

We just want it more.

Milandinho
30-04-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm glad they think we are lucky to be in the final. A dubious winner in injury time would be even better. The more it annoys them the sweeter winning it will be!
:fenlon

MrSmith
30-04-2013, 09:01 AM
And I have Hearts supporting mates who tell me they were lucky to be in last season's final.

Late goal v Non-League Auchinleck Talbot at Tynie in round 1 after Talbot had missed a few chances.

Late penalty v St Johnstone in round 2 replay takes tie to extra time and they score in extra time.

You need a wee bit of luck to get to a final. Doesn't mean we'll win it but we're not the first team to be a bit lucky to get to a final.

And; all done with a team they couldn't afford! Oh the irony!

joe breezy
30-04-2013, 10:27 AM
"hearts supporting mate"?

Shakes head and walks away...

Just_Jimmy
30-04-2013, 10:27 AM

Non red card for black inside ten mins of the final.

Non penalty in the final.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-04-2013, 10:41 AM
"hearts supporting mate"?

Shakes head and walks away...

Its a scary thing to contemplate!

clerriehibs
30-04-2013, 10:42 AM
How lucky were they to get into the LC final???

And did he mention their luck v. Gretna?

Luckiest of all for them was that they didn't win the league in '86 ... Things would have probably worked out v. differently, and they'd never have had their love affair with vlad the impaler.

30-04-2013, 10:45 AM
There cup run last year was jammy as hell! Not to mention a jammy penalty shoot out win against second division gretna in the 2006 final.

Anyway, who gives a **** about what those inbreds thinks. Reeks of jealousy if you ask me. There club is up **** creek and on the very brink of administration whilst we are planning yet another trip to hampden :flag::fenlon

Viva_Palmeiras
30-04-2013, 12:02 PM
I see a flaw in the OP thread Title...

Remember You can choose your friends.... ;)

ltyf :)

Viva_Palmeiras
30-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Extra time and penalties in a final against inferior opposition that push all the way?

No Hearts have never had such luck....

Holmesdale Hibs
30-04-2013, 01:33 PM

We've been very unlucky with the draw. All Spl teams. Tell you mate he's talking pish.

JimBHibees
30-04-2013, 01:40 PM
We've been very unlucky with the draw. All Spl teams. Tell you mate he's talking pish.

Apart from Falkirk.

Diclonius
30-04-2013, 01:52 PM

And Talbot had a legitimate equaliser disallowed for offside.

HKhibby
30-04-2013, 02:04 PM

Yes we are lucky to be in the final! but luckier than them! they are lucky to be in business...but for how long?, Hibs are not good and if (massive IF) and cannot see it at all!, we do lift up the Scottish cup, well its a better season than their's!...how they avoided the relegation fight is amazing!

If we lose in the final, which i suspect, sorry i have seen it all before with Hibs, we should move on and get a good new manager that has plenty of clout and knowledge in the game not to mention contacts!

I live in Asia and would not waste money in coming over for that game, got better things to spend hard earned money on, sorry once again if it sounds negative!

CropleyWasGod
30-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes we are lucky to be in the final! but luckier than them! they are lucky to be in business...but for how long?, Hibs are not good and if (massive IF) and cannot see it at all!, we do lift up the Scottish cup, well its a better season than their's!...how they avoided the relegation fight is amazing!

If we lose in the final, which i suspect, sorry i have seen it all before with Hibs, we should move on and get a good new manager that has plenty of clout and knowledge in the game not to mention contacts!

I live in Asia and would not waste money in coming over for that game, got better things to spend hard earned money on, sorry once again if it sounds negative!

They are in it :wink:

HKhibby
30-04-2013, 02:14 PM
That's exactly it though!

We are lucky to be in the final. Deflected goal v Hearts, Gary Deegan pops up with a rocket out of nowhere v Aberdeen, he's never hit a ball like that before in his life and probably never will again. Awful Killie defending and nothing needs to be said about the Falkirk game.

It feels like after 111 years of bad luck in the cup, we're finally getting the breaks, I'm not going to be a fud and say "our name is on the cup", but something just feels different this year, last year we relied on the "written in the starts" rubbish, we had an awful team, and lets just face it, it would've taken a miracle for us to have won last year.

Just got a feeling.

Just a feeling?...do you really think we have a chance against Smeltic?, i think if we had a decent team we would have beaten the yams last year at Hampden! but we were rubbish thats why we lost in the big style we did, but they were rubbish as well! and even worse this season!, but so are Hibs! our manager is a out of his depth and inept etc..if we win the club no one will be more delighted than me, but do you really consider we can win that cup with the current form and the current team with the current manager?..yes we are lucky to be in the final...and it will take a miracle for us to win this year!

but the old saying is...you never know!

JimBHibees
30-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Just a feeling?...do you really think we have a chance against Smeltic?, i think if we had a decent team we would have beaten the yams last year at Hampden! but we were rubbish thats why we lost in the big style we did, but they were rubbish as well! and even worse this season!, but so are Hibs! our manager is a out of his depth and inept etc..if we win the club no one will be more delighted than me, but do you really consider we can win that cup with the current form and the current team with the current manager?..yes we are lucky to be in the final...and it will take a miracle for us to win this year!

Completely ignoring the fact we have an identical record for and against Celtic this season with 2 away and one home game. We have a chance alright however there is no doubt we will have to play as well or better than we have for a while.

Lucius Apuleius
30-04-2013, 03:47 PM

Should you not be in your bed?

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-04-2013, 04:36 PM
I blame the last Labour government for the last couple of years results. I live in Scotland.

TomoHFC
30-04-2013, 07:13 PM
See hearts fans. There nothing but a bunch of boring obsessed inbred peados

Aldo
30-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Renewed his ticket tester for him, his good lady and young son.... Payed cash then sees this mornings headlines... O dear

Aldo
30-04-2013, 07:45 PM
A reply from one of the blinded deluded fools re today's evening news headline

Oh yawn, according to Hibs we have been going into administration for the past 3 years and it has still never happened. Hibees hoping it will happen so they can be the Big Team in Edinburgh ;-). Anyway how do you rate your chances of avoiding relegation without the Thumb next year? ;-)

CropleyWasGod
30-04-2013, 09:04 PM
See hearts fans. There nothing but a bunch of boring obsessed inbred peados

Thank you, Tom English. :greengrin