PDA

View Full Version : Smellies friendly against Union

Hibrandenburg
29-04-2013, 06:30 PM
12th of July in Berlin

Ah well, there goes the neighbourhood

Hope I can at least take a cardboard cutout of the Scottish Cup to wave at them.

lord bunberry
29-04-2013, 06:35 PM
12th of July in Berlin

Hope I can at least take a cardboard cutout of the Scottish Cup to wave at them.

Do they sell buckfast in berlin

Bristolhibby
29-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Was about to say that I would love a friendly in Berlin.

Completely forgetting that we played there pre-season.

D'oh!

J

LancashireHibby
29-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Was about to say that I would love a friendly in Berlin.

Completely forgetting that we played there pre-season.

D'oh!

J
Was a great experience, loved it.

RoxburghHibs
29-04-2013, 07:08 PM
12th of July in Berlin

I'm amazed they can afford that? Won't a trip to germany be the final straw financially and they will go bust?

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
29-04-2013, 07:14 PM

Just back from Benidorm, spent a week at an all inclusive hotel. 1st night down at the bar, in comes a group of lads with 4 bottles of buckfast. The drink was free, but they brought their own. :faf:

Turns out they were a mixture of bigots from the weedge, i really needn't have asked where they were from but just had to have it confirmed. :rolleyes:

lord bunberry
29-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Just back from Benidorm, spent a week at an all inclusive hotel. 1st night down at the bar, in comes a group of lads with 4 bottles of buckfast. The drink was free, but they brought their own. :faf:

Turns out they were a mixture of bigots from the weedge, i really needn't have asked where they were from but just had to have it confirmed. :rolleyes:

You can take the boy out of glasgow

DH1875
29-04-2013, 07:31 PM

Plenty of places sell Buckfast in Benidorm :wink:.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Munich is the place to be.

Part/Time Supporter
30-04-2013, 06:04 AM

WARNING: Disturbing video footage of Stuart Cosgrove and jaked Celtc fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuKZWkgo098

Hibernia Na Eir
30-04-2013, 09:12 PM

some Hibs fans were so well behaved before the semi final too....

blackpoolhibs
01-05-2013, 08:07 AM
some Hibs fans were so well behaved before the semi final too....

I never mentioned their behaviour, just that they brought their buckfast over from the weedge, and were ignoring the free drink on offer? :confused:

RoxburghHibs
01-05-2013, 10:00 AM
I just read in the paper this is Celtic who are playing Berlin not the Yams - I just assumed "smellies" referred to that mob!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Went to Hertha v Bayern a few years ago, good w-end!

DH1875
01-05-2013, 11:35 AM
I never mentioned their behaviour, just that they brought their buckfast over from the weedge, and were ignoring the free drink on offer? :confused:

And like I said before, how'd you know they brought it over? Plenty places in Benidorm sell Buckfast.

blackpoolhibs
01-05-2013, 01:14 PM
And like I said before, how'd you know they brought it over? Plenty places in Benidorm sell Buckfast.

Because they told me. :confused: They brought 30 bottles with them, there was a big team of them over from Glasgow? :confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Because they told me. :confused: They brought 30 bottles with them, there was a big team of them over from Glasgow? :confused:

I bet you wish you hadnae mentioned it now, you've caused so much consternation on here, almost verging on paranoia! ;-)

blackpoolhibs
01-05-2013, 02:51 PM
I bet you wish you hadnae mentioned it now, you've caused so much consternation on here, almost verging on paranoia! ;-)

Not really pal, i love seeing folk getting all upity over something they think someone has said, when its quite clear they said nothing like it? :greengrin

JohnStephens91
01-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Not really pal, i love seeing folk getting all upity over something they think someone has said, when its quite clear they said nothing like it? :greengrin

Can't believe you said you hate foreigners. Xenophobe. :slipper:

DH1875
01-05-2013, 04:23 PM

Not really. I just find the whole Buckfast debate interesting as I sometimes drink it.