PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Fenlon's Fighting Fund

Speedway
29-04-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm slow on keeping up with a number of things recently and one is the oft-discussed manager's fund for the acquisition of players outwith the normal budget.

Has this been launched? How do you contribute? How much do we have in there? (bet that won't get disclosed) Is it for transfer fees, signing on fees or wages? and what time is love?

Thanks in advance.

HibeeSince85
29-04-2013, 06:24 PM
An idea that dropped quicker than our league placing.

Beefster
29-04-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm slow on keeping up with a number of things recently and one is the oft-discussed manager's fund for the acquisition of players outwith the normal budget.

Has this been launched? How do you contribute? How much do we have in there? (bet that won't get disclosed) Is it for transfer fees, signing on fees or wages? and what time is love?

Thanks in advance.

3am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOESuiYcA

HibeeN
29-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Isn't this what the Hibernian Lotto funds go towards?

lord bunberry
29-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Isn't this what the Hibernian Lotto funds go towards?

It is

Baldy Foghorn
29-04-2013, 08:14 PM

Incorrect.....Lottery funds go towards the budget.....

Viva_Palmeiras
29-04-2013, 08:34 PM

Evidenced by what?

Partly it was about timing as other initiatives took precedent. But it is an avenue that was explored a number of folks contributed to a lively debate. The consensus was that if we were to do something is was better not to rush into this but to organise properly and look to see whether there was an appropriate vehicle to take things forward.

If you or others have ideas and would like to contribute you are welcome to roll your sleeves up.

LioNeilMessi
29-04-2013, 08:53 PM
It's something like 26p per pound (ticket) in Hibernian Lotto goes towards a manager's fund? I stuck a few quid in last week and having big Rob Jones as legend no.3 won me "0.5 Free Lotto Lines" on Saturday :partyhibb

RIP
29-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Idea surfaced alongside the launch planning for the lotto. VivaP ran a few workshops and presented a report to the board.

We agreed to put it in the drawer to give the Lotto time to bed in.

One thing at s time.

Speedway
30-04-2013, 05:32 PM
It's something like 26p per pound (ticket) in Hibernian Lotto goes towards a manager's fund? I stuck a few quid in last week and having big Rob Jones as legend no.3 won me "0.5 Free Lotto Lines" on Saturday :partyhibb

So is there any idea of how many 26ps that have accumulated so far?

HibeeSince85
30-04-2013, 05:32 PM
BF - So many pence in the pound is fair enough but the DD idea had a lot of interest when floated on here and that's what I was referring to.

VP - Happy to help when time allows.

harvthehibee
30-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Anyone explain to me where the funding for the £8 million top prize is coming from? :confused:

Twiglet
30-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Anyone explain to me where the funding for the £8 million top prize is coming from? :confused:

It's tied into the German lottery - it's the same lotto that Arsenal use.

harvthehibee
30-04-2013, 06:20 PM
It's tied into the German lottery - it's the same lotto that Arsenal use.

Cheers! :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
30-04-2013, 09:01 PM
BF - So many pence in the pound is fair enough but the DD idea had a lot of interest when floated on here and that's what I was referring to.

VP - Happy to help when time allows.

:aok: