PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Official Site: Cup Final Ticket Priority Window (How To Buy A Cup Final Ticket)

RSS Bot
29-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Full details for supporters

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130429/cup-final-ticket-priority-window_2262950_3161666)

Mikey
29-04-2013, 04:44 PM

The priority window for Scottish Cup Final tickets will open on Wednesday 1 May (10am) to 11 May 2013

Priority Eligibility

· Season Ticket Members from this season (2012/13) can purchase 1 ticket.
· Season Ticket Members for next season (2013/14) can purchase 1 ticket.
· Existing 12/13 Season Ticket Members who have renewed for Season 13/14 can therefore purchase 2 tickets.
· Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Members can buy 1 ticket per membership purchased.
· Hibernian's members buying within a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase one ticket from 1 May. Not in a group then the priority window opens 6 May.
· Ballot winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren games buying within a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase two tickets from 1 May. Not in a group then the priority window opens 8 May.

Purchasing In Person at the Ticket Office from 10am-5pm

Current and Renewing Season Ticket Members
Current Season Ticket Members can purchase their ticket entitlement in person by showing their Season Ticket Membership card at the time of purchase.
New Season Ticket Members
New Season Ticket Members for Season 2013-14 who do not have a Season Ticket Membership for 2012-13 who do not have a client reference number must provide one form of identification when purchasing Cup Final tickets.
Season Ticket Members wishing to purchase in a group must have all Season Ticket Membership cards or identification (photographic ID or something with your home address) for new members of everyone within your group.

The Hibernian's Members

Hibernian's members can purchase as a member of a group with Season Ticket Members during the initial priority period.One form of identification must be shown when buying the ticket.
The priority period for Hibernian's Members buying tickets on an individual basis is from 10am, Monday 6 May.
Supporters who have joined The Hibernian's scheme after 31 December 2012 are not included in the priority sale.

Ballot Winners

The lucky winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren ballots wishing to buy their tickets as part of a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase their tickets during the initial priority period.
Ballot winners who are buying their two tickets independently from a group booking can purchase their tickets from 10am, Wednesday 8 May. Ballot winners must purchase their ticket in person from the Ticket Office only showing their winning ticket as proof of purchase.

Purchasing Online

Season Ticket Members with an online account

Season Ticket Members who have an online account can purchase their tickets online. To book as a group all members you are purchasing for must be part of your network. To create a network go in to your account online and select My Network and follow the instructions.

Season Ticket Members who have not activated an online account

If you have a client reference log on to www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc and activate your account. If you are a new season ticket member or are unsure of your client reference number e-mail tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk with full name and address including postcode and a member of our ticketing team will e-mail you with your client reference number.

Purchasing By Phone

Season Ticket Members

Season Ticket Members can purchase their tickets via the call centre on 0844 844 1875 (Option 1). Please have your full season ticket details to hand for you and those you are purchasing for.
The Hibernian's Members
Members of The Hibernian's can call 0131 656 7090 or e-mail kmcgregor@hibernianfc.co.uk to purchase their ticket. Hibernian Members cannot purchase as part of a group over the phone, this must be done at the Ticket Office.

Please note that a £1.50 booking fee per ticket applies for all online and call centre purchases.

General Sale

As the ticket purchase process progresses, and we receive confirmation of any tickets being received from the SFA via the Hampden Debentures we will advise if there will be a public sale or further ballots.

A Season Ticket Membership is at the moment, the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final. To purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign click here now.

The Green Goblin
29-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Again, no mention of the 63 subscribers who paid for a Hibs TV Xtra half season ticket in January and were told this guaranteed a cup final ticket should we get there.

Mikey
29-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Again, no mention of the 63 subscribers who paid for a Hibs TV Xtra half season ticket in January and were told this guaranteed a cup final ticket should we get there.

I thought I saw something that mentioned those subscribers the other day. Might be wrong though!

Gatecrasher
29-04-2013, 04:52 PM
all very long winded for some football tickets eh? and whats this network stuff all about they didn't mention the on the last notice did they?

Mikey
29-04-2013, 04:52 PM

I thought I saw something that mentioned those subscribers the other day. Might be wrong though!

Post 2, here.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?262788-******Official-Site-Cup-Final-Ticket-Details******

oconnors_strip
29-04-2013, 04:54 PM

From official site

HibernianTV Xtra Half Season Members
HibernianTV Xtra Half Season Members will receive correspondence from the clubs Media Manager by close of play Monday 29 April where they will be informed of the ticket purchase procedure.

Pretty Boy
29-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Bit of a long winded way to go about things online.

If i'm entitled to 2 tickets why can't I just buy 2 online as opposed to having to register accounts for everyone.

Calasandro
30-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Is Hibernian's members club members or is that something else?

RoYO!
30-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Right. So I've added 4 members to 'my network'. So including me that's 5 members. In one click will I be able to book ten tickets? Find out at 10.02am 2mo otherwise!

Ps they're all ST members this year who have renewed for next.

hongkonghibee
30-04-2013, 10:19 AM
From official site

HibernianTV Xtra Half Season Members will receive correspondence from the clubs Media Manager by close of play Monday 29 April where they will be informed of the ticket purchase procedure.

Got an email from the Club yesterday with a form to fill out for tickets.
Hibernian TV Xtra Half Season Members are allowed to purchase one ticket
Hibernian TV International Full Season Members are also allowed to purchase one ticket
If you subscribe to both you are entitled to 2 tickets.
If you didn't receive the email, best to email : asleight@hibernianfc.co.uk

Bristolhibby
30-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Right. So I've added 4 members to 'my network'. So including me that's 5 members. In one click will I be able to book ten tickets? Find out at 10.02am 2mo otherwise!

Yes thats correct. Unless of course one of your mates does the same thing. Best make sure that you are the only one buying tickets.

J

JimBHibees
30-04-2013, 10:56 AM

Can you only add season ticket holders as members or are they asking for information on people that may be getting your spare ticket but are not season ticket holders.

JohnStephens91
I can't buy a season ticket next season and was looking at donating towards Kicks for Kids instead. If I did this today would I be entitled to another two tickets for the final on top of my current season ticket? It doesn't look very clear on the website.

RoYO!
Yes thats correct. Unless of course one of your mates does the same thing. Best make sure that you are the only one buying tickets.

J

Great, and yes I am the one who's landed the task!

RoYO!
30-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Can you only add season ticket holders as members or are they asking for information on people that may be getting your spare ticket but are not season ticket holders.

All I needed was the ST client ref and surname to be able to add them. So I'm not sure but it looks like its only poss if they have a red number.

DH1875
30-04-2013, 11:09 AM

It's normally just if they've got a client ref number. With it being the cup final I'd double check though.

Pretty Boy
30-04-2013, 11:16 AM

I added one ST holder to my network. Thats me + A N Other renewed STs entitled to buy 2 tickets.

I also added the 2 who will be getting the 'spares' just in case. Quite easy to do. All you need I thei email address, home address, phine number and date of birth.

Still reckon i'll just go down to the TO though as I can see a disaster coming with the online bookings.

lyonhibs
30-04-2013, 11:25 AM
I am inevitably missing something, but can anyone answer me this.

I am a current and renewing ST holder's +1. I myself am definitely on the database, and was a Hibernian member last year before that scheme oddly fell into obsolescence.

So when my mate, who is entitled to 2 tickets, rocks up to the TO and proves he is eligible for 2, will they just give him 2 no questions asked, or will he have to have my D.o.B, home address etc to hand (he knows that stuff anyway)?

If he wants to do it online, will the system just give him 2 tickets on his 1 online account, or will he have to somehow "add" my profile into his "network" (this is all sounding rather Facebook-esque).

I assume the creating of an online network thing is only if - for example - 4 season ticket holders want to - via 1 purchaser - get 8 seats together, but just thought I'd check.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Bit of a long winded way to go about things online.

If i'm entitled to 2 tickets why can't I just buy 2 online as opposed to having to register accounts for everyone.

Cup finals are a great way of getting a clearer picture of who is out there in Hibbiedom that might not already be known to the club (or have out of date info for various reasons) so I support the idea of getting better info it will help the club and hopefully once folks get used to it it's less of a hassle and folks keep things up to date to if you want to you can be reached by your preferred method. No system is perfect but management are looking at the systems side of things. its the one key area i believe if we get right can reap benefits for the club and supporters. Who knows a system might even settle the überfan debate one day ;)

.Sean.
30-04-2013, 12:06 PM
What a load of nonsense. I'm buying my for my old man and my mates, I'm gonna have to take their ID to the shop with me?

khib70
30-04-2013, 12:36 PM
What a load of nonsense. I'm buying my for my old man and my mates, I'm gonna have to take their ID to the shop with me?
I suspect not. I think some people are overcomplicating the issue here.

If you're an ST holder who has renewed, you should be able to buy two tickets without any requirement to identify who they're for. That would be intrusive as well as bloody annoying. By buying two tickets, you are accepting responsibility for the person getting the spare, and that's usually made clear at the point of purchase.

If you want your ST holding missus/child/47 mates to sit with you, then you have to enter their client number so that ST holders aren't making multiple applications.

This should apply when going to the TO as well - you will require to have the ST's or ID for any ST holders in your group, but you can buy your spares for anyone you like.

That's how it was last year, and I'd be surprised and annoyed if it changed this year

The Green Goblin
30-04-2013, 05:59 PM

Post 2, here.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?262788-******Official-Site-Cup-Final-Ticket-Details******

From official site

Got an email from the Club yesterday with a form to fill out for tickets.
Hibernian TV Xtra Half Season Members are allowed to purchase one ticket
Hibernian TV International Full Season Members are also allowed to purchase one ticket
If you subscribe to both you are entitled to 2 tickets.
If you didn't receive the email, best to email : asleight@hibernianfc.co.uk

Cheers for the replies all.

No e-mail from the club yet, but I am a subscriber to Hibs Xtra. There was a pre-confirmation e-mail sent out the other week about what was likely to happen, but I didn't get it. I know about it because others got it. When I e-mailed asking why I didn't get the e-mail (but I usually get The Hibernian and other pre-match stuff) I got a slightly strange e-mail from Andrew Sleight asking me if I actually was subscribed to Hibs Xtra (doesn't he have a list?!). I have since replied twice, once to say I was and the 2nd time to forward him the e-mail from Hibs Xtra proving I subscribed in December.

No response and no idea why I haven't received the e-mail about getting a ticket and am not happy about it. I only ever use a completely polite tone in these kinds of e-mails, before anyone asks. Disappointing and frustrating.

GG

DH1875
30-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I am inevitably missing something, but can anyone answer me this.

I am a current and renewing ST holder's +1. I myself am definitely on the database, and was a Hibernian member last year before that scheme oddly fell into obsolescence.

So when my mate, who is entitled to 2 tickets, rocks up to the TO and proves he is eligible for 2, will they just give him 2 no questions asked, or will he have to have my D.o.B, home address etc to hand (he knows that stuff anyway)?

If he wants to do it online, will the system just give him 2 tickets on his 1 online account, or will he have to somehow "add" my profile into his "network" (this is all sounding rather Facebook-esque).

I assume the creating of an online network thing is only if - for example - 4 season ticket holders want to - via 1 purchaser - get 8 seats together, but just thought I'd check.

Think it's only your client ref number he needs for online.

PerthHibby
30-04-2013, 09:09 PM
What is 'the Hibernian's members' ?

Anyone:dunno:

HibbyRod
30-04-2013, 09:27 PM
What is 'the Hibernian's members' ?

Anyone:dunno:

The Hibernians are a fan led organisation that pay a monthly subscription to support the Youth Academy. (At present the contributors pay a monthly amount by Direct Debit into The Hibernians - currently a minimum of £10/month, or, any larger amount they wish to contribute.)

All funds raised go directly into the Academy Budget for the development of our Youth teams and the running of East Mains, etc.

Personally, I feel that this is one of the most valuable resources that the club needs to, hopefully, develop and bring through as many as possible of our own young players, from all age groups, and ultimately break through into the Hibs first team.

There is a section within the official Website confirming the details and a Direct Debit can be downloaded and completed if you wish to join.

I hope this helps.

PerthHibby
30-04-2013, 10:02 PM
The Hibernians are a fan led organisation that pay a monthly subscription to support the Youth Academy. (At present the contributors pay a monthly amount by Direct Debit into The Hibernians - currently a minimum of £10/month, or, any larger amount they wish to contribute.)

All funds raised go directly into the Academy Budget for the development of our Youth teams and the running of East Mains, etc.

Personally, I feel that this is one of the most valuable resources that the club needs to, hopefully, develop and bring through as many as possible of our own young players, from all age groups, and ultimately break through into the Hibs first team.

There is a section within the official Website confirming the details and a Direct Debit can be downloaded and completed if you wish to join.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for that, never heard of it before now.