PDA

View Full Version : Did you buy a seat from the east stand?

neilmartinrocks
29-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Just watching four rooms on c4 and a guy had a set of seats from highbury.
Was offered £1000 and got to take them home with him.
How much would you sell your seat for?

Cabbage East
29-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Mine is priceless (and broken so probably worth ****** all :greengrin )

iwasthere1972
29-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Four Rooms brilliant prog and they get some weird stuff on it. Sometimes not even as weird as the folk who are trying to sell their stuff.

Haven't got a east stand seat but if I did then a hundred notes would see be parting with it.

McHibby
29-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Good question. I don't think I would part with mine - even though it is just a bit of green, scabby plastic which had to be de-spidered and de-chewing-gummed!

edinburghhibee
29-04-2013, 02:47 PM
I've already got a seat from the roseburn end at Tynie... When that shower of **** go pop I'm gonna fleece one of the deluded muppets and skin them for a couple of K. You see it'll be special because Tynie will be gone forever!!!! WE ON THE OTHER HAND ARE THE CLUB THAT WOULDN'T DIE! GGTTH FTH!!

neilmartinrocks
29-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I've already got a seat from the roseburn end at Tynie... When that shower of **** go pop I'm gonna fleece one of the deluded muppets and skin them for a couple of K. You see it'll be special because Tynie will be gone forever!!!! WE ON THE OTHER HAND ARE THE CLUB THAT WOULDN'T DIE! GGTTH FTH!!

Nice ane a man wi' a plan indeed.:greengrin

PerfectlyFranck
29-04-2013, 04:30 PM

It's a nice gesture that you paid for the replacement otherwise it would've been quite a sad thing to do. :aok:

Allant1981
29-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I got mine for my birthday, tried to get my exact seat but no joy so got one from 10 seats along. Wouldnt sell it as its a part of our history

LeighLoyal
29-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I've got the seat I had for 6-2, matched to the ticket.

Speedway
29-04-2013, 05:52 PM
I got the seat that sat on the step where me and my dad always stood.

Not for sale.

G-Reg
29-04-2013, 07:12 PM
I've had season tickets dotted around the stadium over the years so I've not had a seat as such so I put in for 0007 on the off chance and I got it. Wouldn't sell mine either. I use it when photographing some old programmes and stuff
http://flic.kr/p/dT77rN

One from swine-castle would be good to have...couple of hinges and a hole in the middle bingo you have a new seat for the lavvy

Saorsa
29-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I bought my seat from the east. Built a wooden frame for it and fixed it on so I can use it as a seat. Also have one of the black seats from the old west stand.

JohnStephens91
29-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I've had season tickets dotted around the stadium over the years so I've not had a seat as such so I put in for 0007 on the off chance and I got it. Wouldn't sell mine either. I use it when photographing some old programmes and stuff
http://flic.kr/p/dT77rN

One from swine-castle would be good to have...couple of hinges and a hole in the middle bingo you have a new seat for the lavvy

Seat 0007 in the first row at the Famous Five end of the East was always my seat when me and my dad moved over from the West. Give it back :greengrin. All joking aside I wish I had bought a seat now. I miss the old East :boo hoo:

hibIBZ
29-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Ive got a bench from the old north/shed. Would never sell it

G-Reg
29-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Seat 0007 in the first row at the Famous Five end of the East was always my seat when me and my dad moved over from the West. Give it back :greengrin. All joking aside I wish I had bought a seat now. I miss the old East :boo hoo:

If it makes you feel any better I put a random row down my thinking was someone else might have put in for the front row. I remember when the cowshed was knocked down my Dad jumped the fence and grabbed a piece of slab my Mum was less than happy when he brought it home, I will think of a use for it one day.

G-Reg
29-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I bought my seat from the east. Built a wooden frame for it and fixed it on so I can use it as a seat. Also have one of the black seats from the old west stand.

Might have to pinch that wooden frame idea from you that's class

Saorsa
29-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Might have to pinch that wooden frame idea from you that's class:thumbsup: Bought the seat, might as well use it :agree:

vercol36
29-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Good question. I don't think I would part with mine - even though it is just a bit of green, scabby plastic which had to be de-spidered and de-chewing-gummed!

There are spiders under the ER seats?!?!?!?! :eek::shocked::paranoid:

jon paul jones
30-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Got 0007 above the front door in my flat. every time a new friend is invited round and asks what on earth ive got a seat cover on a wall, i just smile and say

"if you know your history"

Bought a 0062 and gave it to my brother for his Xmas a couple of years back as a way of saying thanks for being a brilliant guy. Shame he is pths but you can't have everything - he was there with me at that game. Falkirk semi second half comes quite close

edinburghhibee
30-04-2013, 10:47 PM
It's a nice gesture that you paid for the replacement otherwise it would've been quite a sad thing to do. :aok:

If it makes you sleep better tonight mate it was the boy in front of me's seat while he was jumping on it going daft like the rest of us after seeing us beat them with our b squad a few years back.

He was standing on it cheering and the thing broke, I even asked the cop at the bottom "you ok if I take this??" Cop didn't care said it was burst anyway.

OxoHibby
30-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Don't have one from the East, but have a seat from the old West which I have made into a greeen and white garden bench.
Don't think I would sell it but my wife is on this series of 4 rooms so could have got her to test the water on price when she went on