PDA

View Full Version : NHC Well Done Motherwell

Gus Fring
28-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Credit where it's due I think and Motherwell have deserved 2nd place this season (I know ICT are still in with a possibility but its unlikely) if I had to predict the League at the start of the season I'd have never have guessed this would be how it would look after the split. Higdon has been immense for them and given our own Leigh a run for his money as top scorer.

This season has shown just how good other teams can be when they aren't getting hammered by the old firm 8 times a season. Hopefully Hibs will be in their place next season.

Armageddon? Don't believe a word of it.

AllyF
28-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Motherwell were phenomenal today.

The Harp
28-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Saw some of the game in the pub but as there were a couple of celtic fans in, didn't want to give the impression I was too interested. Well done M'well though. Hope it gives Pat a few hints as to how celtic can be exploited in the Final.
Noticed Lennon's after match comments were as ungracious as ever. The guy just has no class whatsoever.

Alfred E Newman
28-04-2013, 04:20 PM
The critics of Scottish football should have watched that today. Great entertainment from both teams. Motherwell were excellent and sad to say we are well behind them in quality at the moment.

Onceinawhile
28-04-2013, 04:32 PM
On top of that for the first time ever a full 31 teams have split the old firm. Impressive IMO.

keithkeith
28-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Yep. Agree. They have been great. Higdon has scored some goals tally!

Pretty Boy
28-04-2013, 05:56 PM
The Motherwell of the last couple of years would be a good benchmark to aim for next season.

Eyrie
28-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Didn't see the game, but any time an Ugly Sister loses it's a good result.

I wonder if the Ginger Whinger still thinks that none of them would get in his team?

woodythehibee
28-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Especially after losing Murphy in January they have had a great season.

LancashireHibby
28-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Second spot and we stuffed them in their own backyard. Shows how competitive the SPL has been this season - even the one horse race has been blown out a little by the identical situation in the EPL!

LeighLoyal
28-04-2013, 07:13 PM
It's a good tic team but not a great one by any means, plus they'll be down Wanyama and Kayal. A fired up Hibs all playing at 100% might have a chance after all.