PDA

View Full Version : Tom Taiwo

Winston Ingram
28-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Since he came on in the semi he's been brilliant. Far more energy about him. Best player on the pitch yesterday I thought:agree:

Vault Boy
28-04-2013, 11:09 AM
I've liked Tom since he played his first game and I'm glad he is starting to improve his performances. For me he is a much better player than Deegan in most factors, his tackling, ball playing and mobility particularly. At his age he can only keep improving.

Bishop Hibee
28-04-2013, 11:16 AM
People were going OTT about Claros on here but I thought it was Taiwo's best game for us.

Heisenberg
28-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Agree with that. Looks like he's definitely playing for a cup final place and on his last few games he probably deserves one.

Fergus52
28-04-2013, 09:57 PM
One of my favourite players just now :agree:

Has to start in the final the way he's been playing.

Would happily have a starting midfield 4 of him and Craig in the middle with Harris and new winger out wide for next season (assuming we don't keep Claros or Katie)

Albanian Hibs
29-04-2013, 09:08 AM
I've always said that Taiwo and Claros work well in the middle together. He has to start the final.

SMAXXA
29-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I've always said that Taiwo and Claros work well in the middle together. He has to start the final.

Agree with this, he was also really good when we played Celtic at ER in the 1 nil game. Definitely playing for a final place and impressing.

Hibby Gav
29-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Have to agree...I wasn't sure at first but in my eyes gets better each game...especially with Claros

calumhibee1
29-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Since he came on in the semi he's been brilliant. Far more energy about him. Best player on the pitch yesterday I thought:agree:

He was good on Saturday, however I don't think it's just been since the semi. He's been one of our best players throughout the whole season IMO and should never have been dropped for the semi.

Treadstone
29-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Looks as though he likes to get forward as well when situation permits. Good to see as our central midfield contributes little in terms of actual goal threat. Does he have 2 years left of contract ?

Aldo
29-04-2013, 09:46 AM

Taiwo Claros and KT will all start the final IMHO

With LG upfront with Harris in left and Doyle or another in the right.

SMAXXA
29-04-2013, 10:08 AM

Cant disagree with this, think this may be a great shout.

hibsmad
29-04-2013, 10:29 AM

:agree:

Celtic with no Wanyama or Brown (hopefully :pray: ) and we will pump them!!! (hopefully :pray: )

The_Horde
29-04-2013, 10:46 AM

Celtic with no Wanyama or Brown (hopefully :pray: ) and we will pump them!!! (hopefully :pray: )

Is kayal not out too?

Winston Ingram
29-04-2013, 10:58 AM
;3581662']Is kayal not out too?

Winston Ingram
29-04-2013, 10:59 AM
He was good on Saturday, however I don't think it's just been since the semi. He's been one of our best players throughout the whole season IMO and should never have been dropped for the semi.

I think he's done ok but i just think there's far more urgency and drive about him since the semi

Aldo
29-04-2013, 11:01 AM
I think he's done ok but i just think there's far more urgency and drive about him since the semi

He would of started in place of Robertson but had a knocked. PF mentioned this in his interview after that game

Brightside
29-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Harris is a great player but i fear we are wasting him out on the wing. When he comes into the middle he runs the attacks and creates chances. He is the missing link!