PDA

View Full Version : KT

JimBHibees
27-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Where was he today? Hopefully not injured, thought he would have been a good addition in the second half.

#FromTheCapital
27-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Think it was discussed in another thread earlier today that pat had previously mentioned that he was going to give him a wee break while he's getting back to full fitness. Nothing to worry about thankfully as he's been a key player since his return

MSK
27-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Think it was discussed in another thread earlier today that pat had previously mentioned that he was going to give him a wee break while he's getting back to full fitness. Nothing to worry about thankfully as he's been a key player since his return:agree:

Lang Toun Hibs
27-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Can we keep him?

MSK
27-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Can we keep him?Short answer ..no ..

#FromTheCapital
27-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Can we keep him?

No chance, he's destined for Dundee Utd :greengrin

Lang Toun Hibs
27-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Short answer ..no ..

Bugger!

Billy Whizz
27-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Short answer ..no ..

Source

edinburghhibee
27-04-2013, 08:19 PM
No chance, he's destined for Dundee Utd :greengrin

Heard the very same thing from a close friend of KT's... Not a done deal though

Aldo
27-04-2013, 08:40 PM
He's no going to Utd... They will have to blow their transfer budget to get him. If not Us either England or abroad.

The Sea-gull
27-04-2013, 09:04 PM
He's no going to Utd... They will have to blow their transfer budget to get him. If not Us either England or abroad.

Would not be at all surprised if him and his pal boydy are at the rangers in September.

Centre Hawf
27-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I don't see why everyone's getting their tips wet at KT. He hasn't been any better than what we've had and is too similar a player to the rest. I thought today Taiwo and Claros were brilliant and Taiwo provided a lot of support going forward, Something we can all admit we've lacked.

For me Thomson would only be a sub to sure up a game.

ColintonHibs
27-04-2013, 09:44 PM
I don't see why everyone's getting their tips wet at KT. He hasn't been any better than what we've had and is too similar a player to the rest. I thought today Taiwo and Claros were brilliant and Taiwo provided a lot of support going forward, Something we can all admit we've lacked.

I agree. He thinks he's a superstar, average at best

hibee_girl
27-04-2013, 09:45 PM

:agree: The midfield looks much more controlled when it's Claros and Taiwo than it does when Thomson is involved.

frazeHFC
27-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Think Thomson has looked good since his return, 3 good centre mids in him, Taiwo and Claros.

jabis
27-04-2013, 10:42 PM
I agree. He thinks he's a superstar, average at best

you know what he thinks !!!????!!!!..................................begon e foul witch !

PISTOL1875
28-04-2013, 05:11 PM

Chances are he will be joining Sevco for next season along with McFadded and Boyd..

woodythehibee
28-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Chances are he will be joining Sevco for next season along with McFadded and Boyd..

Incorrect.

Winston Ingram
28-04-2013, 05:23 PM
He and his agent believe at 28 he's got 1 more big contract left. Dundee Utd are slashing their budget again hence Houston's departure so he's no gettin it there.

Anyway, they have the creativity of John Rankin, they don't need him :duck:

Mikeystewart
28-04-2013, 07:17 PM
:agree: The midfield looks much more controlled when it's Claros and Taiwo than it does when Thomson is involved.

I personally think all 3 will play in the final.

JimBHibees
28-04-2013, 07:19 PM

Also much more vulnerable as Claros doesnt track runners.

keep the faith
28-04-2013, 07:41 PM
KT with def start at hampden IMO. And quite rightly so. Never wastes a pass, gets himself about and by all accounts was the main man in the half time dressing room in the semi.

Winston Ingram
28-04-2013, 09:37 PM
I personally think all 3 will play in the final.

Me too. I can see Doyle starting on the right

JimBHibees
29-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Me too. I can see Doyle starting on the right

I think that is right.

Spike Mandela
29-04-2013, 09:21 AM

Utd have offered double what we are paying him.:rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 09:23 AM

Aren't we paying him nothing?

29-04-2013, 09:29 AM
KT with def start at hampden IMO. And quite rightly so. Never wastes a pass, gets himself about and by all accounts was the main man in the half time dressing room in the semi.

Agreed, nice to see a player getting angry, showing some passion and heart. If only our players had shown some of the same passion and desire in last years final, could have been a very different scoreline. Most of the players in the dressing room at last years final just seemed to shrug it off, think "awck well" and head home - christ some even headed up to George street for a party ffs!!!

Anyway, Kevin Thompson gives us a bit of strength in centre midfield, he has the ability to hold up the ball and pick out a pass. Strength is what we will desperately need to have in the final as celtic are a big, physical team that like to throw their weight about. Kevin will want to gives the hibs fans something back so i'm sure he will be desperate to get his hands on that cup.

Treadstone
29-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Aren't we paying him nothing?

We should triple it!

Leishy1995
29-04-2013, 09:31 AM

2 x 0 = 0 pal

Aldo
29-04-2013, 09:32 AM

If that us the case Spike then they will not be brining many more in.

I was hoping KT was staying. Really disappointed if he ends up at Utd.

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 09:35 AM
If that us the case Spike then they will not be brining many more in.

I was hoping KT was staying. Really disappointed if he ends up at Utd.

If it is the case, then they are getting a player for nowt, and they CAN bring more in :wink:

Hainan Hibs
29-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Nah, still can't stomach seeing him back in a Hibs shirt. Hopefully he gets his one big contract and I can get back to supporting Hibs because they are unwatchable with Thomshun playing in green

Aldo
29-04-2013, 09:43 AM
If it is the case, then they are getting a player for nowt, and they CAN bring more in :wink:

CWG true they can and yes he could go fur nowt but they have this 200,000 if so from ghat tribunal hanging over them.

Don't care what anyone else thinks but on his game a fit KT has the ability to be one of the best MF players in the country.

If we could sign him and with our budget then we should get him signed up. My opinion mind

Leishy1995
29-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Nah, still can't stomach seeing him back in a Hibs shirt. Hopefully he gets his one big contract and I can get back to supporting Hibs because they are unwatchable with Thomshun playing in green

I know, a player showin passion must really p*ss you off

Aldo
29-04-2013, 09:54 AM
I know, a player showin passion must really p*ss you off

Like that. The guy is a class player ENDOF.

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 09:58 AM
CWG true they can and yes he could go fur nowt but they have this 200,000 if so from ghat tribunal hanging over them.

Don't care what anyone else thinks but on his game a fit KT has the ability to be one of the best MF players in the country.

If we could sign him and with our budget then we should get him signed up. My opinion mind

You miss my point :greengrin

If DUFC are paying him double what we are, then they are paying him nothing.

Aldo
29-04-2013, 10:00 AM
You miss my point :greengrin

If DUFC are paying him double what we are, then they are paying him nothing.

Doh... Yes yes. And missed it by a country mile. Red backwards moment fur the Aldo man. Read the reply before I reply next time.

;-))

29-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Thompson is a decent player that is beneficial to the squad IMO. Hibs are not a good enough team to be able to refuse good players just because they allegedly said a few silly things to the press on his departure from us a few years back.

Don't care what he has said or done in the past, i love hibs more so if hibs are going to benefit with him in the team then thats all I care about.

keep the faith
29-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Oh Dear......