PDA

View Full Version : A Worrying Stat

AllyF
27-04-2013, 04:11 PM
In three of our last four games, we have allowed the opposition to score 3 times.

On the other hand, we scored 7 goals in two of those games. A pleasing stat.

Pat might want to take a good look at his defence (ahem, McPake) if he ever wants to win a league game again, however.

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Fortunately Celtc have conceded 3 goals in each of their 2 visits to Hampden this year. I'd take 3-3 and a penalty shoot out. :greengrin

Northernhibee
27-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Wouldn't shed a tear if McPake didn't play for us again (as long as it's a free transfer as opposed to releasing him). Little better than O'Hanlon for us this season really.

Think Hanlon and McGivern looked quality together in the SC cup vs them; would much rather that McPake's wage was put towards retaining McGivern and getting in a no nonsense CB with some positional sense.

On the plus side thought Handling and Harris were very effective indeed.

Lang Toun Hibs
27-04-2013, 07:49 PM
In three of our last four games, we have allowed the opposition to score 3 times.

On the other hand, we scored 7 goals in two of those games. A pleasing stat.

Pat might want to take a good look at his defence (ahem, McPake) if he ever wants to win a league game again, however.

I've never thought chopping and changing the defence constantly does anything to help create a solid defensive unit. When we were doing better early season, we had a fairly settled side but just now we seem to be experimenting constantly and I think it shows. Hope we get it right for the final. Need to improve through the summer if we're to enjoy a better season next year though!