PDA

View Full Version : NHC Lecce winger robs prostitute and is stopped by Transvestite

JohnStephens91
27-04-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm guessing nobody ever expected to read a story like this. Couldn't afford a prostitute, tried to pay for her with his iPhone, she refused so he nicks her purse, escapes on a bike only to be caught and stopped by a transvestite.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/player-tries-pay-prostitute-iphone-steals-her-purse-224837188.html

JohnStephens91
27-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Let's be honest, we've all had one of those nights where you solicit the services of a prostitute, try to pay her with an iPhone 5, steal her purse and try to escape on a bicycle, only to be chased down and caught by a transvestite? No? Oh, that'll just be Lecce winger Ousmane Dramé then.The 20-year-old Frenchman is alleged to have sought the services of a Nigerian lady of the night in the Porta Rudiae area of Lecce in the early hours of Monday morning, but after failing to pay for the dirty deed with cash, things started to play out like a rejected plot line from The Hangover sequel.Italian news agency ANSA reports:

A Lecce soccer player was charged Monday for stealing a purse from a prostitute and fleeing by bicycle after reneging on a deal to give her his iPhone 5 for sex. Ousmane Drame, a French national and striker for the third-division club, was reportedly chased down by a transsexual friend of the robbed Nigerian streetwalker after the incident early Monday.
Police also charged Drame' with injuring the transsexual when he allegedly tripped him as he tried to wrest the purse from his hands.

On Monday, the Italian third division side published a statement (http://www.uslecce.it/news/202246622726) on their official website, claiming they would suspend Dramé and terminate his contract if the "facts were confirmed". They also claim they will proceed with legal action for damages to the club's image.
Dramé — who has barely played this season — was once linked to the likes of Arsenal and Fiorentina, the kind of clubs whose players can afford to pay their prostitutes in cash. Sadly, this incident may have diverted his career path away from Europe's elite clubs for a while.Ryan Bailey (http://sports.yahoo.com/author/ryan-bailey/), Yahoo! Sports

CropleyWasGod
27-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Leigh, son, the challenge has been set down.

It's all up to you now.

nonshinyfinish
27-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Leigh, son, the challenge has been set down.

It's all up to you now.

Same sequence of events, but the transvestite ends up pregnant.

CropleyWasGod
27-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Same sequence of events, but the transvestite ends up pregnant.

... just by Leigh looking at him.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-04-2013, 12:44 PM
on a similar subject, I saw an horrendous cross-dresser in town yesterday. Woman's leopard skin coat, matching handbag, 2-tone loafers, chinos, gold earrings, make up and a BEARD!! if id been on foot I would have taken photo for all to see.

Just, WHY? !!!

marinello59
27-04-2013, 12:47 PM
on a simsilar subject, I saw an horrendous cross-dresser in town yesterday. Woman's leopard skin coat, matching handbag, 2-tone loafers, chinos, gold earrings, make up and a BEARD!! if id been on foot I would have taken photo for all to see.

Just, WHY? !!!

Exactly. There can be no excuse for wearing chinos and two tone loafers.

CropleyWasGod
27-04-2013, 01:04 PM
on a similar subject, I saw an horrendous cross-dresser in town yesterday. Woman's leopard skin coat, matching handbag, 2-tone loafers, chinos, gold earrings, make up and a BEARD!! if id been on foot I would have taken photo for all to see.

Just, WHY? !!!

To wind you up obviously . Seems to have worked.

I would say...why not?

blackpoolhibs
27-04-2013, 01:10 PM

Just, WHY? !!!

Even folk from Gorgie have to go into town now and then.

monktonharp
27-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Even folk from Gorgie have to go into town now and then.if this guy had signed for a big Gorgie club,he'd have been awash wi' cash and his problems would never have surfaced.:wink:

hibee92
27-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Wow!

Lecce were in Serie A not long ago! :shocked::faint:

nonshinyfinish
27-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Wow!

That's what surprised you about this story? :hilarious

frazeHFC
27-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Wow!

That's what surprised you about this story? :hilarious

To be honest i was thinking the exact same about their league status. :tee hee:

Relegated cos they were gash and then relegated even further for match fixing i have just read now. :agree: