27-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Anyone going?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130426/end-of-season-dinner_2262950_3158117

Pretty Boy
27-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Better hope we win the Derby!

vercol36
27-04-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm probably just being thick, but I couldn't see the price details on the website. Does anyone know how much a ticket is?

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm probably just being thick, but I couldn't see the price details on the website. Does anyone know how much a ticket is?

It never said. I have emailed to ask.

Lucius Apuleius
28-04-2013, 05:33 AM
90 quid a skull. No cheap.

I'm_cabbaged
28-04-2013, 06:31 AM

If you have to ask you can't afford it.
I was going to post the same question yesterday :)

Carheenlea
28-04-2013, 07:43 AM
I saw this also and was curious to see how much a ticket was. Fact it wasn`t advertised suggested it was going to be expensive. Was going to e-mail but thought there would be a chance you could be pestered by them to go if you didn`t immedietly take up the offer to book a place! Looks like a good event but £90 is outwith my budget for such a dinner. Would be an enjoyable occasion for those with that kind of disposable income available, but as has been pointed out, only if things go to plan at Tynecastle earlier that day!

Lucius Apuleius
09-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Tickets came through today. Missus no happy, Matt Done and Dean Horribine on our table. Think she was hoping for Leigh so she could get pregnant. :-)

leither17
09-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Tickets came through today. Missus no happy, Matt Done and Dean Horribine on our table. Think she was hoping for Leigh so she could get pregnant. :-)

Mind and buy Matt a bevvy he is unemployed now

Lucius Apuleius
09-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Mind and by Matt a bevvy he is unemployed now

Kind of crossed my mind whether he would be there or not but guess he is still playing for Hibs even though Barnsley have dumped him. Reckon he will be there. :greengrin

oconnors_strip
09-05-2013, 09:01 PM

Dean is a really nice lad, very down to earth and will chat away with you. Mind and congratulate him on his goal tonight ;)

pacorosssco
09-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Kind of crossed my mind whether he would be there or not but guess he is still playing for Hibs even though Barnsley have dumped him. Reckon he will be there. :greengrin

a long time ago a friend ive sadly lost touch with booked a table, i was sadly let down by a what shall we say a supposed real back in the day brother who commited to a 4 booking and then over i think 125 each a head backed out left me to cover cost.never heard from him since and original said friend most generouslly paid table with probably knowing my embaressment. we had gary wish i was less boring smith.eddie turnbull got his long awaited cap.thank you keith up yours goofy

pacorosssco
09-05-2013, 10:06 PM

tell her not to worry and all staff approachable after their dinner,enjoy

Lucius Apuleius
13-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Was a good night. Food could have been better to be honest, but knowing Azure were doing the catering, my expectations were not high. They matched them.:greengrin

Alex Harris got young player of the year, Big Ben got save of the year surprisingly, can't think who else might have got that one :greengrin (for the penalty save against the Sheep. Leigh got goal of the year (volley against Arabs) and also Player of the year.

down-the-slope
13-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Was a good night. Food could have been better to be honest, but knowing Azure were doing the catering, my expectations were not high. They matched them.:greengrin

Alex Harris got young player of the year, Big Ben got save of the year surprisingly, can't think who else might have got that one :greengrin (for the penalty save against the Sheep. Leigh got goal of the year (volley against Arabs) and also Player of the year.

Must have been a good atmosphere :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
13-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Must have been a good atmosphere :greengrin

Indeed it was. Very amusing. Grant Stott said that someone had asked Tam McCourt what he had in his big kit hamper. Pety cash was his answer. :-)