PDA

View Full Version : Slating Hibs

kaimendhibs
26-04-2013, 11:56 PM
I have just watched the highlights from mondays game. At the match I thought we were by far the better side and the highlights have confirmed this. So why have hibs been slated by all and sundry for our performance? and not a word about the sheep:confused:

JustSimplyHibs
27-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Weedgay press and their Northern/**** flock springs to mind!

DAVE1875
27-04-2013, 12:12 AM
I have just watched the highlights from mondays game. At the match I thought we were by far the better side and the highlights have confirmed this. So why have hibs been slated by all and sundry for our performance? and not a word about the sheep:confused:

The Sheep were slated, however Mr Brown (John) thought he'd be clever to mouth off about Hibs, and the fact that we're in a cup final but put in a boring performance, before being sent packing to the First Division.

hibs4thecup1988
27-04-2013, 08:52 AM
The Sheep were slated, however Mr Brown (John) thought he'd be clever to mouth off about Hibs, and the fact that we're in a cup final but put in a boring performance, before being sent packing to the First Division.

I wondered why we were slated too.

We played pretty well looking at the highlights. Couldn't believe some of the comments...

If Griffiths shot had gone in, we would be talking about yet another wonder goal and not about the game. :agree:

PerfectlyFranck
27-04-2013, 09:17 AM

I wondered why we were slated too.

We played pretty well looking at the highlights. Couldn't believe some of the comments...

If Griffiths shot had gone in, we would be talking about yet another wonder goal and not about the game. :agree:

Neither of you must've seen the game then?

Both sides were atrocious. It was an awful, awful game.
Once again, the highlights don't do the game justice, the editor needs a knighthood.

Saorsa
27-04-2013, 09:20 AM
They get slated constantly by some folk on here who are supposed tae support the club.

Saorsa
27-04-2013, 09:25 AM

Once again, the highlights don't do the game justice, the editor needs a knighthood.It wisnae great but it wisnae the worst we've seen. I think the point being made is why are Hibs being singled out for their performance, however bad Hibs were, they were far better than the sheep and worth the three points. I'm sure we all ken thicko hun Brown's agenda but why by others when the sheep weren't, what's their agenda.

neilmartinrocks
27-04-2013, 09:28 AM
We are hibs nobody likes us and were a tad miffed.

Golden Bear
27-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Sometimes the truth is difficult to accept.

AlbertK86
27-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Brown trying to motivate us to beat St Mirren as if we don't they're doon

However he was right .. We were p1sh but so wiz the dons

Hopefully a better performance today

Mon the Hibees

Seveno
27-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Radio Scotland was more like Radio Aberdeen with Messrs Gordon, Miller and Dodds.

kaimendhibs
27-04-2013, 11:36 AM

Once again, the highlights don't do the game justice, the editor needs a knighthood.
Yes, I was at tghe game. My point is, why were we singled out when we were only ones trying to win

Carheenlea
27-04-2013, 11:59 AM
It was not great stuff, a combination of strong winds and fiery pitch and two teams struggling for some league form. It was certainly not as bad as the media commentators were making out that`s for sure. Every team in the SPL has been guilty of contributing to some poor fare this season, but for some reason we are the ones who everyone seems to enjoy sticking the boot into.

The reaction on Sportsound summed up the mentality of Scottish football by only focusing on the negatives. Richard Gordon to be fair did try to highlight some positives but was laughed out the studio by his colleagues.

West hamBERNIAN
27-04-2013, 12:14 PM
It was a dreadful game, there was little to no link up play, the only passes we put together are mcpake to Hanlon and so forth until we hoof it up the park. Can't remember the last time we played a one-two and left a defending player behind. However we were much more affective at hoofing it than Aberdeen and our players managed to make more opportunities on the ball. Hopefully we'll see an improvement before the final and tinkcastle.