PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Green Views - Supporters Survey (LWT)

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 05:48 PM
The Let's Work Together group (LWT) is a supporter led initiative formed last summer and drawn from volunteers right across the Hibernian Family. Board members, management, associations and individuals come together on a monthly basis to discuss ways in which our club can improve. Supporter volunteers from our Big Issues team have developed a new survey service to enable the LWT team to gather your opinions on all things Hibs and the wider aspects of Scottish Football.

This survey service, entitled "Green Views" has been designed by supporters with input from management. It is an easy to use internet-based system where supporters can give their opinions and help shape our future strategy. All we ask is that where possible, you supply your client reference number to make sure the survey is "For Hibs Fans Only". All replies will be treated with 100% confidentiality. Please note the team at LWT also aim to hold 'roadshows' over forthcoming months to survey Hibs supporters face to face .

Please follow this link to the first ever survey on Green Views.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HIBS_DOTNET

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Good stuff:aok: Apart from link not working:wink:

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Done, link working fine for me. Well done to all who pulled this together

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Good stuff:aok: Apart from link not working:wink:

Links working fine :greengrin but just the 'G' thats clicking......trying to resolve

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 07:00 PM
i Cant even see a link :faint:

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:02 PM
i Cant even see a link :faint:

Click on the G of Green

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Click on the G of Green
Thanks again, you are really helpful tonight :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Thanks again, you are really helpful tonight :thumbsup:

Think I'm the only one around ha ha

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Done, link working fine for me. Well done to all who pulled this together

You are the Wizz :greengrin changed so whole link clicks .....

brianmc
26-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Link worked fine for me. Survey completed :-)

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 07:13 PM
You are the Wizz :greengrin changed so whole link clicks .....

Should you not be sampling the Berlin Night life?

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Please encourage all who you know are GREEN to fill this in as the more we have doing so the more valid any outcome will be....do use the opportunity to add comments where you can

:aok:

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Should you not be sampling the Berlin Night life?

Fly tomorrow :greengrin....If sorting this survey does not finish me off first :rolleyes:

BroxburnHibee
26-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Done

RIP
26-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Done by phone. 8 mins.

All good apart from that *****y expression 'fans'

Signed
Grumpy Hibs supporter

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Done by phone. 8 mins.

Signed
Grumpy Hibs supporter

What's new:greengrin

pontius pilate
26-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Done using my phone painless to say the least

jabis
26-04-2013, 07:34 PM
done.....and it was very easy !

hope I passed :hnet:

scuttle
26-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Done ......and really simple, the survey that is and not me

down-the-slope
26-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Done by phone. 8 mins.

Signed
Grumpy Hibs Fan

As long as its noted in comments box :greengrin

lord bunberry
26-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Done. That was one of the better surveys I've done, some of them are badly designed

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Done. That was one of the better surveys I've done, some of them are badly designed

Designed by Hibs supporters. Well done to all

PatHead
26-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Fly tomorrow :greengrin....If sorting this survey does not finish me off first :rolleyes:

What you are not going tomorrow! You are just a part timer and do not deserve a ticket for the final. Part time season ticket holders should be banned. You are a disgrace. BTW if you have any spare tickets................................. Seriously well done to all involved. Hope Hibs take recognition of the results

NYHibby
26-04-2013, 09:28 PM

Except for the one season ticket question, I agree. This survey is much better designed than the student ones people post here.

The problem with the season ticket question is that all of the choices overlap too much. You can currently pay by DD spread over the course of the year.

JollyGreenGiant
26-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Done, good to be able to give feedback.

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Trying to do it but when I type something in the "Other" box it doesn't let me go any further till I tick one of the boxes above. Kinda negates the need for an "other" box :greengrin

down-the-slope
27-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Thanks for comments and support so far.....:aok:

down-the-slope
27-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Trying to do it but when I type something in the "Other" box it doesn't let me go any further till I tick one of the boxes above. Kinda negates the need for an "other" box :greengrin
Might be a glitch in one question - have you ticked box beside other before typing ?
I'm in airport so limited access

Twiglet
27-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Might be a glitch in one question - have you ticked box beside other before typing ?

Just go to Berlin and enjoy it! We can investigate any glitches that arise now! :-)

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 11:36 AM

No wee box coming up beside "Other"

Just go to Berlin and enjoy it! We can investigate any glitches that arise now! :-)

Please. :greengrin

Twiglet
27-04-2013, 12:14 PM
No wee box coming up beside "Other"

Please. :greengrin

Is it the league reconstruction question?

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Is it the league reconstruction question?

Nope 1st question

Twiglet
27-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Nope 1st question

Will have a look when I'm back from the match.

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Will have a look when I'm back from the match.

Nae hurry. Hope you are in a good mood then :greengrin

jon paul jones
28-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Done

Got into my stride adding a few comments about bringing the fans closer together

Great survey

Clever monkey!

Bump

Viva_Palmeiras
28-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Completed

down-the-slope
29-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Just go to Berlin and enjoy it! We can investigate any glitches that arise now! :-):aok: - thankyou. I am in my Hotel after another superb day in Berlin finished off with muckle nosh in Max & Moritz washed down with unfiltered bier......:greengrinJust having a few weiss bier night caps in hotel bar when i found PC available to guests....hows survey going?

HibeeSince85
29-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Done.

down-the-slope
30-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Really good number have completed the survey so far.....but there have been much more completions made from those on Fishy site.....Odd considering people on here are normally not reticent to air their views on .Net :aok:.....

RIP
30-04-2013, 04:32 PM

This survey is a pilot and will only take you a few minutes to complete

Please let us know your thoughts

GGTTH

Since90+2
30-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Done.

Best suggestion in the survey is regarding purchasing a season ticket for a section (eg Section 43) rather than a specific seat. Very good idea, has it ever be discussed with Hibs?

Mikey
30-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Must admit that I haven't done this yet, but hope to get to it tonight.

Is there a cut off date?

hfc rd
30-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Done. Very good survey.

down-the-slope
30-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Must admit that I haven't done this yet, but hope to get to it tonight.

Is there a cut off date?

:agree: set to run for 2 weeks...

Odd that there is a REAL survey that involves supporters and club management and it has less than half the thread views than a thread / poll about an invented ground sharing with Hearts :rolleyes:

marinello59
30-04-2013, 09:21 PM
:agree: set to run for 2 weeks...

Odd that there is a REAL survey that involves supporters and club management and it has less than half the thread views than a thread / poll about an invented ground sharing with Hearts :rolleyes:

This is a discussion forum DTS and if the members here think that's a valid topic for discussion it is. The more people we have active here then the more we will have seeing the LWT survey so it's all good.:thumbsup:
I completed the survey the other day but didn't feel to comfortable about entering my client reference. I assume my views will still be counted?

down-the-slope
30-04-2013, 09:31 PM
This is a discussion forum DTS and if the members here think that's a valid topic for discussion it is. The more people we have active here then the more we will have seeing the LWT survey so it's all good.:thumbsup:
I completed the survey the other day but didn't feel to comfortable about entering my client reference. I assume my views will still be counted?

Yup thats true... I just find the fascination with them rather than our own club odd.

Glad you have participated - regarding client refs. Yes your views will be taken, but the software allows us to look at the results in various ways. So we will look at answers in this instance from those who have filled in ref number and those not to see if significant differences - we wanted it as open as possible so that as many as possible of a green persuasion would fill it in...however the risk is that others may participate in a non-genuine way...this allows us to screen.

(just to be clear LWT vols have no access to matching details of client ref numbers with the personal details as that would be inappropriate and breach data protection - its purely so we can 'clean' data if required)

marinello59
30-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Yup thats true... I just find the fascination with them rather than our own club odd.

Glad you have participated - regarding client refs. Yes your views will be taken, but the software allows us to look at the results in various ways. So we will look at answers in this instance from those who have filled in ref number and those not to see if significant differences - we wanted it as open as possible so that as many as possible of a green persuasion would fill it in...however the risk is that others may participate in a non-genuine way...this allows us to screen.

(just to be clear LWT vols have no access to matching details of client ref numbers with the personal details as that would be inappropriate and breach data protection - its purely so we can 'clean' data if required)

Many thanks for the explanation. :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
30-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Done ( and client ref provided)

Gerard
30-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Done ( and client ref provided)

done good survey

MB62
01-05-2013, 08:14 AM
In the option regarding favoured day and kick off times, is ONE the favoured and FIVE the least favoured or vice versa?

green&left
01-05-2013, 09:06 AM
The Let's Work Together group (LWT) is a supporter led initiative formed last summer and drawn from volunteers right across the Hibernian Family. Board members, management, associations and individuals come together on a monthly basis to discuss ways in which our club can improve. Supporter volunteers from our Big Issues team have developed a new survey service to enable the LWT team to gather your opinions on all things Hibs and the wider aspects of Scottish Football.

This survey service, entitled "Green Views" has been designed by supporters with input from management. It is an easy to use internet-based system where supporters can give their opinions and help shape our future strategy. All we ask is that where possible, you supply your client reference number to make sure the survey is "For Hibs Fans Only". All replies will be treated with 100% confidentiality. Please note the team at LWT also aim to hold 'roadshows' over forthcoming months to survey Hibs supporters face to face .

Please follow this link to the first ever survey on Green Views.

Done on Sunday.

Will the reaults be published? Would be good to see them.

down-the-slope
01-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Done on Sunday.

Will the reaults be published? Would be good to see them.

We didn't go to all this effort just to let it 'gather dust on the shelf' :aok:

Saorsa
02-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Maybe at the next LWT meeting you could discuss ticketing systems that work or are operated properly and work for EVERYBODY, bloody farce

down-the-slope
02-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Maybe at the next LWT meeting you could discuss ticketing systems that work or are operated properly and work for EVERYBODY, bloody farce

I'm sure it will be discussed. While its an issue I would rather have problems generated by reaching Cup Finals than for other reasons :greengrin

However no system is going to work perfectly with so many variable factors / entitlements / methods of sale / large groups wanting seated together etc.

I see that various people has issues. I found it very straight forward, but I was not trying to as soon as things opened (could not log on for hours last year so much better this time). Also sounds like the number of very large groups at TO caused a lot of the delay there

down-the-slope
03-05-2013, 08:05 PM
:aok: some really good and interesting comments coming in on survey....

A few odd / clueless / tongue in cheek ones too :greengrin

Gatecrasher
03-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Why was summer football left off? (If it was I didn't see it):greengrin

Twiglet
03-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Nae hurry. Hope you are in a good mood then :greengrin

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. We've had a look and don't seem to be able to change it. Sorry. We'll make sure that it's sorted for the next survey we put out. For this one, can you choose the answer that is closest to your description and you can add comments - we'll read them all. We'll be able to pull out the ones that made comments for each question when we analyse.(Surveymonkey has lots of lovely filtering options).

Done.

Best suggestion in the survey is regarding purchasing a season ticket for a section (eg Section 43) rather than a specific seat. Very good idea, has it ever be discussed with Hibs?

It has come up at our LWT meetings briefly, but not really discussed at any length. When we look at the data that it spits out at the end we'll be letting Hibs know if there is interest in that.

In the option regarding favoured day and kick off times, is ONE the favoured and FIVE the least favoured or vice versa?

Again, sorry for the delay. 1 most favoured to 5 least (or however many options there are, I forget :greengrin)

It has been discussed before and will no doubt come up again (esp after this week).

Good question. Answer - I can't remember for sure. It was in one draft at one point I think, but didn't make the cut this time. We didn't want to make it too long so we only included the questions relating to league reconstruction in terms of changes to Scottish football this time. If people are happy to, we hope to get more out later in the year.

down-the-slope
04-05-2013, 08:14 PM

:grr:...you tell me when Summer might actually put in an appearance and then it might be worth considering...

:wink: