PDA

View Full Version : Tickets ******Official Site: Cup Final Ticket Details******

Pages : [1] 2

RSS Bot
26-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Priority Window Announced

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130426/cup-final-ticket-details_2262950_3158428)

Mikey
26-04-2013, 04:54 PM

Hibernian can confirm that the priority window for Season Ticket Members to purchase Scottish Cup Final tickets will commence at 10am, Wednesday 1 May online, from the call centre and from the Ticket Office.

Current and new Season Ticket Members are entitled to purchase tickets during the priority period Wednesday 1 May - Saturday 11 May.

· Season Ticket Members from this season (2012/13) can purchase 1 ticket.
· Season Ticket Members for next season (2013/14) can purchase 1 ticket.
· Existing 12/13 Season Ticket Members who have renewed for Season 13/14 can therefore purchase 2 tickets.
· Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Members can buy 1 ticket per membership purchased.

To buy in person at the Ticket Office simply show your Season Ticket Membership card. For supporters buying tickets as a group all Season Ticket Membership cards must be shown at the time of purchase.

Supporters can also purchase tickets as a group online. To book as a group you must have all appropriate client details including client reference numbers of everyone within your party. Once you have selected the seats you wish to buy you will be asked for all client reference numbers and then taken to the checkout where your booking will be confirmed.

Tickets can also be purchased via the call centre by phoning 0844 844 1875 (Option 1). If purchasing in a group you must have all client references when making the booking.
Please note that a £1.50 booking fee per ticket is applicable for all online and call centre purchases.

Members of The Hibernian's Youth Scheme

Members of 'The Hibernian's' are entitled to buy one Cup Final ticket per membership. Hibernian's Members wishing to buy as part of a group with Season Ticket Members then they can purchase their ticket during the initial priority window.

The priority period for Hibernian's Members buying tickets on an individual basis is from 10am, Monday 6 May. Hibernian's Members must purchase their ticket in person from the Ticket Office only.
Supporters who have joined The Hibernian's scheme after 31 December 2012 are not included in the priority sale.

Ballot Winners

The lucky winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren ballots wishing to buy their tickets as part of a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase their tickets during the initial priority window.
Ballot winners who are buying their two tickets independently from a group booking can purchase their tickets from 10am, Wednesday 8 May. Ballot winners must purchase their ticket in person from the Ticket Office only showing their winning ticket stub as proof of purchase.

HibernianTV Xtra Half Season Members

HibernianTV Xtra Half Season Members will receive correspondence from the clubs Media Manager by close of play Monday 29 April where they will be informed of the ticket purchase procedure.

General Sale

As the ticket purchase process progresses, and we receive confirmation of any tickets being received from the SFA of via the Hampden Debentures we will advise if there will be a public sale or further ballots.
A Season Ticket Membership is at the moment the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final to purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign click here now.

Pretty Boy
26-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Nice and simple with no application form.

Can't wait.

bingo70
26-04-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here but I'm not a season ticket holder this year but I've signed up for next season, how do I get my client reference number? I've obviously not got my card for next season and the only paperwork I've received is from zebra finance confirming my bank details.

SneakersO'Toole
26-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Absolute nightmare that you need everyone's card if you want to group book in person.

lyonhibs
26-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Absolute nightmare that you need everyone's card if you want to group book in person.

What are the odds that everyone's client ref number will actually be enough? Sure that was the case last year.

I'm sorted - absolutely cheesing. Owe my mate a pint or 3 mind.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here but I'm not a season ticket holder this year but I've signed up for next season, how do I get my client reference number? I've obviously not got my card for next season and the only paperwork I've received is from zebra finance confirming my bank details.
phone the TO and they will give you it, at least thats what someone i know did last year.

speedy_gonzales
26-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Anyone know how much tickets are and where we are in the stadium?

Weir7
26-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Correct. Shambles Hibs. They don't won't fans to go to the ticket office trying to force on line sales.

Westie1875
26-04-2013, 05:29 PM
How can new Season ticket members show their card when they haven't been issued yet?

Mikey
26-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Doesn't matter what they do folk will find fault. This way, if you go to the ticket office you get them in your paw there and then and don't have to go back or get them posted out.

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Anyone know how much tickets are and where we are in the stadium?

North and South £35, West £28 Adult £10 concession

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Correct. Shambles Hibs. They don't won't fans to go to the ticket office trying to force on line sales.

In no way is it a shambles from what I can see, far from it....

Mikey
26-04-2013, 05:35 PM
In no way is it a shambles from what I can see, far from it....

Any excuse to have a go for that one.

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Doesn't matter what they do folk will find fault. This way, if you go to the ticket office you get them in your paw there and then and don't have to go back or get them posted out.

Exactly, sure last Year you had to hand in forms and got them after they had allocated all tickets, this is much better and speedier IMO

Weir7
26-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Any excuse to have a go for that one.

That right

eastterrace
26-04-2013, 05:44 PM
How can new Season ticket members show their card when they haven't been issued yet?

yes i bought season ticket for next season but i aint got no card just a slip saying i bought this. so how do i get one if no card to show.

Mikey
26-04-2013, 05:45 PM
yes i bought season ticket for next season but i aint got no card just a slip saying i bought this. so how do i get one if no card to show.

Don't worry, they'll clarify :agree:

Hiber-nation
26-04-2013, 05:49 PM
So I assume that, as a ST holder, if I want a ballot winner to be part of my group, I can't book online as online bookings need a client ref number? Hopefully Hibs will clarify this as well as how new ST holders can get hold of their client ref.

Col2
26-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Perfect process. Last year I was one of the first with my application and ended up nearer behind the goal and very high up than being in the new main stand and on the 18 yard box.

Online allows me to see ticket number and exact position.

DH1875
26-04-2013, 05:51 PM

Does the slip no have a note of your client ref on it?
Take it with you and Im sure that'll do.

eastterrace
26-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Don't worry, they'll clarify :agree:

hope so, as they should have worded it better explaining what the new season ticket holders should do. anyway it will work its self out.

Pretty Boy
26-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Just one thing.

If I want to buy 4 online with 2 renewed STs do I only need 2 client ref numbers?

Daft question I know but just checking the +1s don't have to be on the database because neither are due to me usually buying their tickets for them.

eastterrace
26-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Does the slip no have a note of your client ref on it?
Take it with you and Im sure that'll do.

no its just like a debit card receipt saying you have paid the total.

SteveHFC
26-04-2013, 05:55 PM
I would like to rub it in that i can get 2 tickets :jmcp:

Pretty Boy
26-04-2013, 05:55 PM

If you have an online account the client ref number will be displayed tyere somewhere.

clerriehibs
26-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Just one thing.

If I want to buy 4 online with 2 renewed STs do I only need 2 client ref numbers?

Daft question I know but just checking the +1s don't have to be on the database because neither are due to me usually buying their tickets for them.

TO told me you need separate client refs and sorted it for me.

DH1875
26-04-2013, 05:56 PM
This might sound daft but I wont have enough cash till the 7th. Should I be worried that there will be no tickets left by then.

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:58 PM
This might sound daft but I wont have enough cash till the 7th. Should I be worried that there will be no tickets left by then.

No need to worry, there is a window until 11th, tickets will not sell out in this window....

eastterrace
26-04-2013, 05:59 PM
If you have an online account the client ref number will be displayed tyere somewhere.

i didnt do it online bought over the phone so they do have my ref number but i dont have it, will probably go into the shop and ask tomorrow.

SteveHFC
26-04-2013, 05:59 PM

Current and new Season Ticket Members are entitled to purchase tickets during the priority period Wednesday 1 May - Saturday 11 May.

You should get a few tickets still mate :aok:

Gus Fring
26-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I won't be able to get to the ticket office during that period. Does anyone know if I can give my ticket to a mate to buy for me? I'm bringing him to the final (I've renewed for next season). He's on the database.

I'm_cabbaged
26-04-2013, 06:23 PM
I won't be able to get to the ticket office during that period. Does anyone know if I can give my ticket to a mate to buy for me? I'm bringing him to the final (I've renewed for next season). He's on the database.

Do it online?

Gus Fring
26-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Do it online?

Didnt think of that. Feel like an idiot now.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Supporters can also purchase tickets as a group online. To book as a group you must have all appropriate client details including client reference numbers of everyone within your party. Once you have selected the seats you wish to buy you will be asked for all client reference numbers and then taken to the checkout where your booking will be confirmed.

i take it this bit means the client ref numbers for the ST's i'm using to buy the tickets with? or everyone im buying the tickets are for?

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 06:58 PM
i take it this bit means the client ref numbers for the ST's i'm using to buy the tickets with? or everyone im buying the tickets are for?

The former I would have thought.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 07:02 PM
The former I would have thought.
thats what i was thinking, thanks.

Onion
26-04-2013, 07:03 PM
"As the ticket purchase process progresses, and we receive confirmation of any tickets being received from the SFA of via the Hampden Debentures we will advise if there will be a public sale or further ballots.
A Season Ticket Membership is at the moment the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final to purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign click here now."

What am I missing here ?

I thought Hibs were getting around 20k tickets (not allowing for extras/debs etc) and that there were around 8000 ST holders. So even if all took up their 2 ticket allowance that would mean 16k sold.

Why are Hibs suggesting that there may not be a general sale ? Under what circumstances would there not be a general sale ?

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:03 PM
thats what i was thinking, thanks.

There could be people going who don't even have Hibs client ref no's, but don't mention that on here!

Pete
26-04-2013, 07:10 PM
"As the ticket purchase process progresses, and we receive confirmation of any tickets being received from the SFA of via the Hampden Debentures we will advise if there will be a public sale or further ballots.
A Season Ticket Membership is at the moment the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final to purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign click here now."

What am I missing here ?

I thought Hibs were getting around 20k tickets (not allowing for extras/debs "etc) and that there were around 8000 ST holders. So even if all took up their 2 ticket allowance that would mean 16k sold.

Why are Hibs suggesting that there may not be a general sale ? Under what circumstances would there not be a general sale ?

If we sell enough season tickets there won't be a public sale. It's very unlikely but technically it could happen and therefore the only way to 100% guarantee you get a final ticket is to buy an ST.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 07:11 PM
There could be people going who don't even have Hibs client ref no's, but don't mention that on here!
my wee bro doesn't have one and he goes to about 10 games a season, i just buy his tickets using mines. Thats why I was asking :agree:

Hiber-nation
26-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Ballot winners for starters.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:15 PM
my wee bro doesn't have one and he goes to about 10 games a season, i just buy his tickets using mines. Thats why I was asking :agree:

You really should get him on the database

Gatecrasher
26-04-2013, 07:19 PM
i know, i have been meaning to get him sorted.

tamig
26-04-2013, 07:20 PM

Whys that? Im arranging one for my cousin and he's not on d/b. Why would him being on the d/b make any difference?

Bristolhibby
26-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Whys that? Im arranging one for my cousin and he's not on d/b. Why would him being on the d/b make any difference?

Surely a season ticket holder this season would mean one client reference, two tickets?

J

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:26 PM

I meant he should get on the database so that Hibs know they exist!!

CropleyWasGod
26-04-2013, 07:26 PM

What am I missing here ?

I thought Hibs were getting around 20k tickets (not allowing for extras/debs etc) and that there were around 8000 ST holders. So even if all took up their 2 ticket allowance that would mean 16k sold.

If we get 12,000 ST's sold for next season.

tamig
26-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Surely a season ticket holder this season would mean one client reference, two tickets?

J

Exactly. Current s/t holder and renewed for nxt season = two tckts on one client ref number.

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 07:28 PM

And I bet the player get a few as well, or have Hibs limited them?

hibee
26-04-2013, 07:54 PM
And I bet the player get a few as well, or have Hibs limited them?

Yeah about 25 each going by previous posts!

.Sean.
26-04-2013, 08:20 PM
What about next season ticket holders? I'll be buying for two mates who won't yet have a client ref?

Billy Whizz
26-04-2013, 08:27 PM
What about next season ticket holders? I'll be buying for two mates who won't yet have a client ref?

They will have been issued with a client ref no when they bought their season tickets, if they havent already got one. Ask at the TO tomorrow before the game, and they should be able to help you

DH1875
26-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Ballot winners for starters.

If I've read it right, the ballot winners can't buy tickets till the 8th of May.

DH1875
26-04-2013, 08:59 PM

What am I missing here ?

Quite simple really, We have 8k ST holders. Say 6k renew and take up the offer, that's 14k tickets straight away. Add in maybe 2K new ST holders and that's you at 16k. Throw in 2k for hibernians members, players and club staff and your at 18k tickets. That would leave 2k for a public sale but if we somehow managed to shift an extra 2k ST's, there would be NO public sale.

Ringothedog
26-04-2013, 09:05 PM
We will sell about 14000 to season tickets, another 1000 will go to Hibernian members etc. So far 600 will go to ballot winners, there will be hospitality, tickets for players and staff which is possibly another 400 . That's a minimum 16000 gone already. I think there will be another ballot on last day of season. Would think max 3000 for public sale

Hiber-nation
26-04-2013, 09:07 PM
If I've read it right, the ballot winners can't buy tickets till the 8th of May.

It says "The lucky winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren ballots wishing to buy their tickets as part of a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase their tickets during the initial priority window."

HH81
26-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Joke for members of the Hibernian should have to go to ticket office only.

What is going on must be another way?

clerriehibs
26-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Quite simple really, We have 8k ST holders. Say 6k renew and take up the offer, that's 14k tickets straight away. Add in maybe 2K new ST holders and that's you at 16k. Throw in 2k for hibernians members, players and club staff and your at 18k tickets. That would leave 2k for a public sale but if we somehow managed to shift an extra 2k ST's, there would be NO public sale.

And c. 1k for the ballots, if they do the last game too?

DH1875
26-04-2013, 10:00 PM
It says "The lucky winners from Aberdeen and St Mirren ballots wishing to buy their tickets as part of a group with Season Ticket Members can purchase their tickets during the initial priority window."

So I see. But if their not in a group I think it's the 8th before they can buy.

DH1875
26-04-2013, 10:06 PM
We will sell about 14000 to season tickets, another 1000 will go to Hibernian members etc. So far 600 will go to ballot winners, there will be hospitality, tickets for players and staff which is possibly another 400 . That's a minimum 16000 gone already. I think there will be another ballot on last day of season. Would think max 3000 for public sale

If its true that the players get 25 each then that's at least 500 straight away. Throw in all the club staff and the U19s then I think it could end up as many as 1k, not 400.

shezer
26-04-2013, 10:26 PM
I have two STs for next season in my name(one client reference numbers) and Two childs STs for next season(two client reference numbers). Do I get 2 tickets for my two STs as i have only one reference number for next year?Do I get a further 2 for the Kids? Thanks

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 05:07 AM
All seems far too sensible and easy as far as I can see. :wink:

HH81
27-04-2013, 05:58 AM
All seems far too sensible and easy as far as I can see. :wink:

Except if you live outside Edinburgh?

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 06:00 AM
Except if you live outside Edinburgh?

Reckon I live quite far outside Edinburgh and I can see no issues. :wink:

HH81
27-04-2013, 06:25 AM
Reckon I live quite far outside Edinburgh and I can see no issues. :wink:

Guess you just chill more with age.... :greengrin

Anyone know who I can email at Hibs as I clearly can't get to ticket office as per Hibernian membership rule?

down-the-slope
27-04-2013, 06:27 AM
I have two STs for next season in my name(one client reference numbers) and Two childs STs for next season(two client reference numbers). Do I get 2 tickets for my two STs as i have only one reference number for next year?Do I get a further 2 for the Kids? Thanks

:confused: every ST / Name has separate ref No. if you have 4 ST's in total for next season you can buy 4 tickets.

Get on ticket site and make sure you register (if not already done) and you can link all ref No. as a group...makes buying easier

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Guess you just chill more with age.... :greengrin

Anyone know who I can email at Hibs as I clearly can't get to ticket office as per Hibernian membership rule?

:greengrin Age has many downsides, one of the upsides is that you are always correct. Having said that old age is a much maligned thing. All these youngsters complaining about us oldies no matter what we do, let me tell you, the alternative ain't looking very promising. :wink:

down-the-slope
27-04-2013, 06:32 AM

:confused: not sure what you are asking...but heres a stab.

Each ST Can buy 2 tickets...so if you are buying 10 tickets you will need refs. of 5 ST's to make that purchase (i.e. not 10 and not only 1)

Hope that helps :aok:

Bristolhibby
27-04-2013, 07:03 AM

Yes. You are entitled to 4 tickets.

Call the TO and they will allocate a name to your other Season Ticket.
J

Hiber-nation
27-04-2013, 07:14 AM
So I see. But if their not in a group I think it's the 8th before they can buy.

Aye that's right. Its good that they can get added to the ST group though, suits me anyway.

lucky
27-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Quality thread. I'm amazed how daft some on here are and how wound up some are. Can I suggest people actually read the information from Hibs. It's hardly rocket science

Onion
27-04-2013, 07:52 AM

Thanks. So the unrealistic double contingency is a 50% increase in ST sales and every ST Holder taking up their complete allocation :hmmm:

So there's a chance there will be no general sale at all.

Heedersnvolleys
27-04-2013, 08:16 AM
If you are getting a season ticket for the first time next season, will your ref no. be the same ref no. you have on the database just now that I have order tickets with in the past or will it change?

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Quality thread. I'm amazed how daft some on here are and how wound up some are. Can I suggest people actually read the information from Hibs. It's hardly rocket science

:agree: Think folk just don't read the instructions.

Ringothedog
27-04-2013, 08:43 AM

Each ST Can buy 2 tickets...so if you are buying 10 tickets you will need refs. of 5 ST's to make that purchase (i.e. not 10 and not only 1)

I think you will find that If you have a season for this year you will get 1 ticket. If you have a season for this season and next season you will get 2.

Ringothedog
27-04-2013, 08:45 AM
:agree: Think folk just don't read the instructions.

Yup :agree:

HibeeN
27-04-2013, 08:55 AM
If its true that the players get 25 each then that's at least 500 straight away. Throw in all the club staff and the U19s then I think it could end up as many as 1k, not 400.

Saw Sean Murdoch tweeting that it was 29 each for the players :agree:

Billy Whizz
27-04-2013, 09:11 AM

Is that for the 1st team squad and the under 20's?
Could amount to over 1,000 tickets. Folk better hurry up and get a season ticket if they want to go to the Final!

HibeeN
27-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Is that for the 1st team squad and the under 20's?
Could amount to over 1,000 tickets. Folk better hurry up and get a season ticket if they want to go to the Final!

No idea. I wonder if it includes players who are out on loan too? Presumably!

In any case, given that the situation was likely the same last year, there will most likely still be a general sale.

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2013, 09:23 AM

If they renew their contract for next year they get 58.

HibeeN
27-04-2013, 09:24 AM

:greengrin

Gatecrasher
27-04-2013, 09:24 AM

That's exactly what I was asking, thanks :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-04-2013, 09:41 AM

Get Kujabi and Shefki resigned then

Danderhall Hibs
27-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Get Kujabi and Shefki resigned then

I'd prefer them to resign rather than re-sign. :greengrin

Onion
27-04-2013, 10:30 AM
If we sell enough season tickets there won't be a public sale. It's very unlikely but technically it could happen and therefore the only way to 100% guarantee you get a final ticket is to buy an ST.

Technically, we could sell 16,000 STs. How would Hibs "guarantee" every one gets a ticket? Simple answer is they can't, without changing the terms of the allocation or manage to secure many more than 20k tickets.

The statement from Hibs is immoral and blatantly designed to scaremonger hard up fans into buying a season ticket. In advertising terms, it's called "false limitation" and in any other industry the ASA would hammer them.

The chances of the complete allocation being taken up without public sale is tiny, and Hibs know that.

Heedersnvolleys
27-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Technically, we could sell 16,000 STs. How would Hibs "guarantee" every one gets a ticket? Simple answer is they can't, without changing the terms of the allocation or manage to secure many more than 20k tickets.

The statement from Hibs is immoral and blatantly designed to scaremonger hard up fans into buying a season ticket. In advertising terms, it's called "false limitation" and in any other industry the ASA would hammer them.

The chances of the complete allocation being taken up without public sale is tiny, and Hibs know that.

Could you imagine that? Imagine a ST holder not getting a cup final ticket, I think my laptop would melt in front of my eyes!:aok:

Heedersnvolleys
27-04-2013, 11:08 AM
What do the clubs in weegie land do at cup finals as their ST holders is more than there allocation?

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 11:55 AM

Don't think there is anything false about it. They are saying these are the only ways to guarantee a ticket. It is correct. Care to explain what is false about it?

CropleyWasGod
27-04-2013, 12:00 PM

The club will already know how many of the current ST's have renewed. They will probably also know the numbers of ST who aren't renewing. With that information, they will have an idea of the maximum that they will sell to the priority groups.

Northern Hibby
27-04-2013, 12:01 PM
How do I ensue me and my daughters sit together if tickets come from different sources? :confused:

marinello59
27-04-2013, 12:02 PM

You could call it immoral and scaremongering or could take the common sense aporoach, accept that the club is simply trying to encourage more season ticket sales and will not sell so many between now and the priority deadline that any ST holder misses out. Maybe you could put the high horse back in the stable.

PerfectlyFranck
27-04-2013, 12:04 PM

"What a load of rubbish."

-

marinello59
How do I ensue me and my daughters sit together if tickets come from different sources? :confused:

Buying them at the same time is probably the only way I would think.?

PerfectlyFranck

"What a load of rubbish."

-Two ticket Stu

Northern Hibby
27-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Buying them at the same time is probably the only way I would think.?

only took me 191 calls last year to get 2 in public sale not sure if they'd allow me to get 3. :confused:

clerriehibs
27-04-2013, 12:43 PM
only took me 191 calls last year to get 2 in public sale not sure if they'd allow me to get 3. :confused:

They will if you have >1 client ref, and are linked if buying online. Easy to do - get along to the leith san siro today and buy at the TO.

Northern Hibby
27-04-2013, 01:00 PM
They will if you have >1 client ref, and are linked if buying online. Easy to do - get along to the leith san siro today and buy at the TO.

From Inverness not that easy :-(

Onion
27-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Don't think there is anything false about it. They are saying these are the only ways to guarantee a ticket. It is correct. Care to explain what is false about it?

Simple .. it is misleading on 2 counts...

" ..the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final to purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign.."

1. Going by the terms of sale and the limited number of tickets available, it's impossible for Hibs to guarantee every season ticket holder a ticket until they close or restrict ST sales for 2013/14. If Hibs scaremongering worked spectacularly well and they sold 15-16k STs, there may not be enough Final tickets for every ST holder. Highly unlikely, but Hoover thought the same in the 70/80s with their free flights to the USA offer - and I think it bust the company.

2. Going by any "reasonable" expectation of ST sales given everything (our performance, our last CF outing, our chances against Celtic, general performances, game on TV, cost of tickets/travel etc etc) it is highly unlikely (maybe impossible) for Hibs will shift all 20k+ tickets for this final through the current arrangements. The club will have modelled this all out and will know how many tickets they could potentially shift with "reasonable" ST sales. Hibs have made it a requirement to buy an expensive ST in order to have the opportunity to buy a Final ticket - which is fine. What they cannot then do is start implying that tickets are more limited than they actually are - as that's misleading. Their statement "we will advise if there will be a public sale" throws doubt on this. There are strict rules around trying to introduce "false limitations" in marketing for obvious consumer protection reasons.

Appreciate there's a lot of "feel-good" around at the moment, but I'm simply fed up of clubs (incl Hibs) treating their fans with disdain and attempting to milk fans at every opportunity. After the way the club has been run over the last few years, and last years' debacle, a little contrition and empathy from the Hibs Board towards ALL Hibs fans is not a lot to ask. We are meant to be a "family" after all :wink:.

Lucius Apuleius
27-04-2013, 01:43 PM

" ..the only way to guarantee a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final to purchase your membership for the 2013-14 campaign.."

1. Going by the terms of sale and the limited number of tickets available, it's impossible for Hibs to guarantee every season ticket holder a ticket until they close or restrict ST sales for 2013/14. If Hibs scaremongering worked spectacularly well and they sold 15-16k STs, there may not be enough Final tickets for every ST holder. Highly unlikely, but Hoover thought the same in the 70/80s with their free flights to the USA offer - and I think it bust the company.

2. Going by any "reasonable" expectation of ST sales given everything (our performance, our last CF outing, our chances against Celtic, general performances, game on TV, cost of tickets/travel etc etc) it is highly unlikely (maybe impossible) for Hibs will shift all 20k+ tickets for this final through the current arrangements. The club will have modelled this all out and will know how many tickets they could potentially shift with "reasonable" ST sales. Hibs have made it a requirement to buy an expensive ST in order to have the opportunity to buy a Final ticket - which is fine. What they cannot then do is start implying that tickets are more limited than they actually are - as that's misleading. Their statement "we will advise if there will be a public sale" throws doubt on this. There are strict rules around trying to introduce "false limitations" in marketing for obvious consumer protection reasons.

Appreciate there's a lot of "feel-good" around at the moment, but I'm simply fed up of clubs (incl Hibs) treating their fans with disdain and attempting to milk fans at every opportunity. After the way the club has been run over the last few years, and last years' debacle, a little contrition and empathy from the Hibs Board towards ALL Hibs fans is not a lot to ask. We are meant to be a "family" after all :wink:.

Not getting into an internet argument. You have your opinion I have mine. I see nothing wrong with the statement that the only way to guarantee a final ticket is to buy a ST. Then IF any are left they will go on general sale. They are not IMHO throwing doubt on anything but being quite precise.

Broken Gnome
28-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Did anyone get a debenture seat for last year? Completely torn between the idea of spending a more conventional day booked in somewhere and sitting in the North, or having access to a suite at Hampden for drinks before and after. Is it a really stuffy atmosphere, and possibly surrounded by Celtic fans?

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2013, 08:33 AM

Take your point but I think it's reasonable to say tickets are guaranteed provided they are keeping track. In the (as you say highly unlikely) event of them getting close to selling enough STs to put that guarantee in jeopardy they would have to suspend sales. I think you can just about let Hibs off on this one.

You're spot on with this one though. It was even worse last year when the club announced it was "highly unlikely" there would be a public sale. There was no way that was ever unlikely, let alone highly unlikely and sure enough, there were around 5000 tickets on public sale. :rolleyes:

I'm all for Hibs marketing the **** out of the final but they have to be honest with us.

Newry Hibs
29-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Did anyone buy in the public sale last year? If so how many tickets could they buy each?

My interest is getting two tickets (together) for me and my young son. I am on the database, he isn't.

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Did anyone buy in the public sale last year? If so how many tickets could they buy each?

My interest is getting two tickets (together) for me and my young son. I am on the database, he isn't.

From memory, it was 2 each.

Newry Hibs
29-04-2013, 08:47 AM
From memory, it was 2 each.

OK thanks. Does your memory extend to roughly how many were in the public sale? I seem to remember a thread with many people spending hours on the phone and online trying to get through. Can't remember if they sold out in a few hours or not.

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 08:48 AM
OK thanks. Does your memory extend to roughly how many were in the public sale? I seem to remember a thread with many people spending hours on the phone and online trying to get through. Can't remember if they sold out in a few hours or not.

Now you're taxing me :greengrin

Think it was about 4-5,000. I got them pretty quickly, with minimum hassle.

That said, did we not get 22k last year?

Newry Hibs
29-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Now you're taxing me :greengrin

Think it was about 4-5,000. I got them pretty quickly, with minimum hassle.

That said, did we not get 22k last year?

So maybe about 2-3k this time round if we get 20k. Though I seem to remember a fair few debentures as the OF weren't there.

Looks like a morning off work and hitting redial.

FranckSuzy
29-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Did anyone get a debenture seat for last year? Completely torn between the idea of spending a more conventional day booked in somewhere and sitting in the North, or having access to a suite at Hampden for drinks before and after. Is it a really stuffy atmosphere, and possibly surrounded by Celtic fans?

I went to the fishy Hampden hospitality last year. It was a great day (with an obvious exception :rolleyes:) as there are dedicated rooms for each set of fans (you are asked which team you support when you book). It was a 12pm start, 3 course meal and a free bar before and after the game (for 1 hour). Great seats in the South stand also, with easy access to the facilities. The rooms are opposite the corporate rooms so there were plenty of ex players about for photo opportunities as well :aok:. It wasn't stuffy at all and there was even the odd 'Hail, hail' rendition :wink:

Bristolhibby
29-04-2013, 10:51 AM
I went to the fishy Hampden hospitality last year. It was a great day (with an obvious exception :rolleyes:) as there are dedicated rooms for each set of fans (you are asked which team you support when you book). It was a 12pm start, 3 course meal and a free bar before and after the game (for 1 hour). Great seats in the South stand also, with easy access to the facilities. The rooms are opposite the corporate rooms so there were plenty of ex players about for photo opportunities as well :aok:. It wasn't stuffy at all and there was even the odd 'Hail, hail' rendition :wink:

Would be tempted if it wasnt £280ish sobs.

My Dad, Uncle and Cousin went last year, got absolutely melted on Champagne and red wine. Sadly you have to sit amoungst Jambos, so not for me.

J

Broken Gnome
29-04-2013, 11:08 AM

If we'd won it, reckon you would've felt a bit removed from the celebrations? Struggling to get away from the prospect that you'd be looking in on a huge party in the North and East stands and not really being a part of it all.

29-04-2013, 11:13 AM
If we'd won it, reckon you would've felt a bit removed from the celebrations? Struggling to get away from the prospect that you'd be looking in on a huge party in the North and East stands and not really being a part of it all.

Agree, that would be the biggest disadvantage in it all for me tbh, i'm sure the hospitality suites are great and the food and drink is great but for me personally I would rather be in with the fans with all the singing and the unbelievable euphoria and crazy ecstasy that would erupt if we managed to win it!

FranckSuzy
29-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Would be tempted if it wasnt £280ish sobs.

My Dad, Uncle and Cousin went last year, got absolutely melted on Champagne and red wine. Sadly you have to sit amoungst Jambos, so not for me.

J

Not sure what package they had then as there were defo no Jamboids near us (thankfully!).

FranckSuzy
29-04-2013, 11:22 AM

Agree, that would be the biggest disadvantage in it all for me tbh, i'm sure the hospitality suites are great and the food and drink is great but for me personally I would rather be in with the fans with all the singing and the unbelievable euphoria and crazy ecstasy that would erupt if we managed to win it!

IF we were guaranteed to win it then yes, it would be so much better to be in amongst all the euphoria/madness :greengrin Last year however, the hospy was a god-send as it dulled the pain :rolleyes: :agree:

Northern Hibby
29-04-2013, 11:37 AM
So maybe about 2-3k this time round if we get 20k. Though I seem to remember a fair few debentures as the OF weren't there.

Looks like a morning off work and hitting redial.

My facebook status from 9th May last year:

Ya ****** dancer, 191 phone calls & 2 1/2 hours on-line, but it's all worth it cause I have a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final, Willy Wonka can stick his golden ticket up his arse, this is the real deal!!!!!!!

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 11:46 AM
My facebook status from 9th May last year:

Ya ****** dancer, 191 phone calls & 2 1/2 hours on-line, but it's all worth it cause I have a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final, Willy Wonka can stick his golden ticket up his arse, this is the real deal!!!!!!!

Did you get a video of Willy?

HibeeMassive
29-04-2013, 12:48 PM

...If Hibs scaremongering worked spectacularly well and they sold 15-16k STs, there may not be enough Final tickets for every ST holder...

Hibs have a limit on the % of tickets available which would be sold as season tickets. I can't actually remember the figure, but if that maximum is 12k then actually what they are saying is correct.

8k this season + 12k max for next season = 20k which means the only way to guarantee a cup final ticket would be to buy a ST.

We both know thats not going to happen, but just playing devils advocate :wink:

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Hibs have a limit on the % of tickets available which would be sold as season tickets. I can't actually remember the figure, but if that maximum is 12k then actually what they are saying is correct.

8k this season + 12k max for next season = 20k which means the only way to guarantee a cup final ticket would be to buy a ST.

We both know thats not going to happen, but just playing devils advocate :wink:

Any idea why that is?

And is that common amongst other clubs?

Bristolhibby
29-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Not sure what package they had then as there were defo no Jamboids near us (thankfully!).

Not sur. Another uncle (my Mums Brother) who isnt into football, bid on a pair of hospitality tickets for the Cup Final in a charity auction at the start of the season. He figured he could always sell them on.

As it was it was Hibs v Hearts so my Dad and Cousin bought them off them for £100 each. From what they were saying they were in mixed company, (cretainly at their seats)

Not for me personally.

J

Billy Whizz
29-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Any idea why that is?

If every seat at home was taken by a season ticket, there would be no walk up fans, and hence reduce the no of people who would watch Hibs/buy merchandise each year

HibeeMassive
29-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Any idea why that is?

I've no idea if thats common or not CWG, but it was in the new Season Ticket bumph which dropped through the doors when they announced next seasons prices (I think).

Lucius Apuleius
29-04-2013, 01:22 PM
As far as I am aware all clubs only sell a certain %age of their seats as STs. Don't think we will ever reach that though :wink:

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 01:30 PM
As far as I am aware all clubs only sell a certain %age of their seats as STs. Don't think we will ever reach that though :wink:

Even the OF?

Lucius Apuleius
29-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Even the OF?

:agree: Pretty sure they keep x amount for sales.

Then again I could be talking keech.

HibeeN
29-04-2013, 01:33 PM

:agree: I'm sure in our ST brochures this year they had a chart that showed 8k current ST holders and 16k as a potential maximum

CropleyWasGod
29-04-2013, 01:34 PM
:agree: Pretty sure they keep x amount for sales.

Then again I could be talking keech.

S'cool.

Hibs.net is so educational. :greengrin

lyonhibs
29-04-2013, 01:59 PM
:agree: I'm sure in our ST brochures this year they had a chart that showed 8k current ST holders and 16k as a potential maximum

Could that not be because the 3700 (or so) capacity South stand is - nominally at least - for away fans only?

Anyway, I've got a guaranteed ticket, so it's all gooooooooooood

Heisenberg
29-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I've never bought tickets online before. Is it a case of picking your exact seats or not?

JimBHibees
29-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I've never bought tickets online before. Is it a case of picking your exact seats or not?

No you choose the section however you dont need to accept the tickets they give you if for example it was near the front.

Bristolhibby
29-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Could that not be because the 3700 (or so) capacity South stand is - nominally at least - for away fans only?

Anyway, I've got a guaranteed ticket, so it's all gooooooooooood

In the Crazy world where Hibs become like Man U, theres no reason why all the tickets couldnt be Season Tickets, and we would reduce the size of the away allocation to the bare minimum allowed.

Infact, Rod would probibly like to have all seats filled by a ST holder. Maximum income for the whole year.

J

higgy0418
29-04-2013, 02:58 PM
anyone know how many season ticket holders we have this season?

edinburghhibee
29-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Anyone who desperately wants a ticket for the final will get one... Just neither of my two :D

shezer
29-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Do the ST sales numbers get released?There are a lot of seats still left.It looks a bit more than 8000 left

1875Hibees
29-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Anyone who desperately wants a ticket for the final will get one... Just neither of my two :D
Really dont understand why people keep saying this. It isnt true.

Leishy1995
29-04-2013, 06:28 PM
For two ballots in a row, I've been one seat away.

bingo70
29-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Really dont understand why people keep saying this. It isnt true.

I've never known anyone not be able to get a ticket for a hibs game at hampden that wanted one and really tried to get one. It'll be the same this time, especially after what happened last year and the fact we're playing Celtic and likely to lose.

1875Hibees
29-04-2013, 06:44 PM
I've never known anyone not be able to get a ticket for a hibs game at hampden that wanted one and really tried to get one. It'll be the same this time, especially after what happened last year and the fact we're playing Celtic and likely to lose.
It happened to many of my pals last year.

bingo70
29-04-2013, 06:47 PM
It happened to many of my pals last year.

They couldnae have tried very hard then, apart from anything there was a public sale.

If they waited till the tickets went and then thought they'd like to go but couldn't get a ticket then aye, they weren't freely available but I still think if your pals REALLY wanted a ticket, they would have got one.

DH1875
29-04-2013, 07:29 PM
They couldnae have tried very hard then, apart from anything there was a public sale.

If they waited till the tickets went and then thought they'd like to go but couldn't get a ticket then aye, they weren't freely available but I still think if your pals REALLY wanted a ticket, they would have got one.

I missed out last time we played celtic in the final AND believe me, I REALLY, REALLY wanted one.

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Right, I have weakened and bought 3 new STs for me and my boys. Going to cost me at least a couple of hundred vs walk up prices but I get ticket peace of mind, 3 seats together and the rosy glow of helping the club!

So, I have 3 client refs and I am already registered for online sales. Do I need to register the kids separately or am I good to go for online purchase?

DH1875
29-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Right, I have weakened and bought 3 new STs for me and my boys. Going to cost me at least a couple of hundred vs walk up prices but I get ticket peace of mind, 3 seats together and the rosy glow of helping the club!

So, I have 3 client refs and I am already registered for online sales. Do I need to register the kids separately or am I good to go for online purchase?

If your buying online I think you'll have to group the three client refs into your network so that you can buy three seats together.

Teapot
30-04-2013, 01:33 AM

4 of us were in the debenture seats last year and there was some people around us who had obviously never been to a football game in their life beside us. One girl kept asking my mate about the offside rule and I heard a lady behind us grumbling about "potty mouths" :grr: Great view though.

JeMeSouviens
30-04-2013, 11:21 AM
If your buying online I think you'll have to group the three client refs into your network so that you can buy three seats together.

Thanks. That seems to have worked, I now have the 2 of them as friends in my network anyway.

Hiber-nation
01-05-2013, 07:46 AM
About 50 people in queue at TO...

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I see that the entire bottom deck of the FF lower (home of £25 kids' STs that guarantee cup final tix) is now sold out for next season. Funny that. :rolleyes:

DaveF
01-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I see that the entire bottom deck of the FF lower (home of £25 kids' STs that guarantee cup final tix) is now sold out for next season. Funny that. :rolleyes:

Are they sold individually or must there be a full paying adult ST that goes with it?

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Are they sold individually or must there be a full paying adult ST that goes with it?

Individually. The "free tickets" offer required an adult ST to go with it but that doesn't apply to the normally priced ones.

JPrinty
01-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Is anyone having difficulties online? I'm not seeing the cup final as a game to get tickets for

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Is anyone having difficulties online? I'm not seeing the cup final as a game to get tickets for

Forthcoming matches- it isn't showing up!

Col2

I'm the same only league games?!?!

Gus Fring

Me neither, had to wait in a virtual queue and then when I got in there was only the tickets for Hearts and Dundee games

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 09:07 AM
no option for cup final tickets, just saying "wee're sorry unexpected error, return to "My ticket home blah blah blah"

Leighonel
01-05-2013, 09:10 AM
​Just got 4 in the upper tier

Gus Fring
01-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Won't let me buy 2 tickets even though I have renewed for next season. :confused:

SmithyHibee
01-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Sky Sports News just tweeted they'll be at Easter Road today

Aldo
01-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Sky Sports News just tweeted they'll be at Easter Road today

They won't get a ticket (s) unless they are ST or in the priority category. Gas someone told them this ;-)

Pretty Boy
01-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Anybody else having bother buying for the north online?

Since90+2
01-05-2013, 09:18 AM

Yip. Saying "None of the prices you selected could be found" :confused:

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 09:19 AM
i have re-newed my ST but online shop even though i have 2 tickets assigned to my name it is telling me that i have too many tickets than im entitled too??

how long does ST take to register on the system?

Pretty Boy
01-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Yip. Saying "None of the prices you selected could be found" :confused:

Yep same as me.

Very frustrating. Trip to the shop beckons I think.

SteveHFC
01-05-2013, 09:20 AM
got mine no problem north C5

MyJo
01-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Got 2 for block b8 booked no problem online, just had a wee wait until i got it because of traffic.

:aok:

Aldo
got mine no problem north C5

Good man. Did you get one for daffy ??

Will hopefully find out later today where I'm getting one (relying on a good friend to get them during priority window)??? Bloodily excited tho??

RoYO!
Attempting to purchase more tickets than u are allowed!

I KNEW this wouldn't work! Ffs how hard is it!

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 09:24 AM
well im entitled to 2 tickets and it isnt letting me get them:s so im wondering if my ST renewal has not been processed yet?

i understand the system 100%

Danderhall Hibs
01-05-2013, 09:27 AM

I spoke to a girl in the TO on Friday who told me there were loads of seats available in the F5 ( I want to swap seats but can't until 2/6).

JPrinty
Trying to buy 2 adults and 1 under 15 but the section I want doesn't have any under 15 tickets. It has over 65's though, is this not normally the same as an under 15 ticket anyway? Should I just get the over 65 ticket?

andrew70
Am trying to buy 13 for my group. It's only letting me buy one at a time online. Pointless. All my members are assigned to my network so it shouldn't b a problem??

Onion
01-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Boom, Great seats booked :greengrin

shezer
01-05-2013, 09:32 AM
2 STs in my name and 2 in the youngfellas...it is only allowing me the 3 tickets....they messed up with the reference numbers id say.I probably should have been given separate numbers for my two STs

matty_f
01-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Yep same as me.

Very frustrating. Trip to the shop beckons I think.

Are you doing a group booking?

I got 7 together in the West or in the South Upper, neither of which I'm particularly keen on. Couldn't get 7 in the North or the one decent South section that's available yet.

Think other blocks will become available. Hope so anyway, this is way more hassle than it needed to be.

Hibs Class
01-05-2013, 09:33 AM

Yep. Was in a queue for 10-15 minutes then got in. C5 was the only north section shown and asking for 4 tickets was told none were available. Ended up going for them in section B7 so not too bad. Was able to buy 4 using our 2 STs so that side of it worked okay.

Greenblood70
01-05-2013, 09:36 AM
This is shambolic if your buying a group online. Made way more difficult than it should be.

Onion
01-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Yep. Was in a queue for 10-15 minutes then got in. C5 was the only north section shown and asking for 4 tickets was told none were available. Ended up going for them in section B7 so not too bad. Was able to buy 4 using our 2 STs so that side of it worked okay.

I was on pretty quick for section B8 and only managed to find seats towards the back. Think ER TO must have taken a block of the lower ones for walk-ups.

Also, I put in 20 adults to try get a wide choice of tickets and it gave me the option to buy all 20 !!! Or would it have stopped me later in the process :greengrin

hulk
01-05-2013, 09:38 AM
In the west child seats only available in a1 or a3 near the south stand. If you want near the north b8,7 then it's full price for kids - only concessions for students. This was a surprise to me and different from last year

JPrinty
01-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Trying to buy 2 adults and 1 under 15 but the section I want doesn't have any under 15 tickets. It has over 65's though, is this not normally the same as an under 15 ticket anyway? Should I just get the over 65 ticket?

Anyone know if I should just get the over 65 ticket, surely it will just have concession on it?

hibee_girl
01-05-2013, 09:40 AM
I went online and got my tickets within 2 minutes. Got 2 tickets for section B8, had to settle for row YY but that's better than being behind the goals!

Got an OAP ticket for £10 even though it said previously that there were no OAP concessions, hoping that's not a mistake!

marinello59
01-05-2013, 09:41 AM
I am giving up for an hour or so, trying to buy 5 together is apparently not possible. My last couple of attempts online has not let me buy any for other sections of the ground either. They just haven't released enough blocks initially.....maybe they didn't think there was a demand. I feel sorry for the ticket office staff who may have to deal with angry punters.

Gus Fring
01-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Won't let me book online or over the phone, definitely renewed weeks ago. Now need to trek into the ticket office:rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
01-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Utter shambles and as M59 says its the poor guys and girls in the TO who are going to have to deal with it.

LioNeilMessi
01-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Okay so I'm messing about with the network thing, any idea how to add the ballot winning tickets into my group? Apologies if already mentioned :aok:

littleplum
01-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Couldn't get 2 seats next to each other in the whole of the North stand. I was told that they are only selling from C5 as they have not been told if they will be allowed to sell for the other 4 sections yet! Question is whether to hold on and wait until they inevitably release seats for the other sections or cut my losses and get West stand tickets and allow myself to get back to doing some work...

MacBean
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Apparently there are no two or more tickets together available in the North stand. I got lucky and managed to get 2 sets of 2 seperated by 1 seat.

Guy at Ticketmaster confirmed there was nothing available in the North.

I got Row XX, and I think that's quite far back!?

Greenblood70
Utter shambles and as M59 says its the poor guys and girls in the TO who are going to have to deal with it.

Pretty much everyone I know who was buying a group is now having to head down to ER...it totally defeats the purpose of having online sales. A lot of unhappy people and as you say the ticket office will now have to cope with the fallout and extra numbers.

Very, very frustrating.

matty_f
Couldn't get 2 seats next to each other in the whole of the North stand. I was told that they are only selling from C5 as they have not been told if they will be allowed to sell for the other 4 sections yet! Question is whether to hold on and wait until they inevitably release seats for the other sections or cut my losses and get West stand tickets and allow myself to get back to doing some work...

I wasn't even getting single seats in c5!

JPrinty
01-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Right, couldn't wait any longer - just got an over 65 concession ticket for my 14 year old. This should be fine, shouldn't it?

Onion
01-05-2013, 09:51 AM

That's crazy. Why would they they not auto open other sections once the current one near full?

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Apparently there are no two or more tickets together available in the North stand. I got lucky and managed to get 2 sets of 2 seperated by 1 seat.

Guy at Ticketmaster confirmed there was nothing available in the North.

I got Row XX, and I think that's quite far back!?

It's the back row!

Pretty Boy
01-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Right **** this.

Off to the shop. Only Hibs and Tickemaster could conspire to make an online purchase in 2013 so ****ing difficult.

DarrenSQH
01-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Absolute nightmare. I want 9 tickets for the north. I had my client refs and everything ready. Tried online and it wouldnt let me have more than 2 before they sold out and tried on the phone and they say they were only given section c5 and its sold out.

DarrenSQH
01-05-2013, 09:59 AM
It's the back row!

I sat there for the Killie game. Good memories.

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Managed to call ticket master and get thru. WTF hibs have only released c5 to them. Can't buy in c1-4 as its not on their system. What a shambles. Thanks hibs

Beefster
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
First time I've used online for a long time and I got all of ours in the South Upper with no problems. In and out in 5 minutes at 10am.

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
what a joke system. best available ticket is row ZZ and row FFF, what about all the other seats in those blocks?? hopefuly phone the ticket office and get them moved maybe. makes it very difficult for people not in edinburgh right now and cant get to the TO!

Onion
01-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Managed to call ticket master and get thru. WTF hibs have only released c5 to them. Can't buy in c1-4 as its not on their system. What a shambles. Thanks hibs

What ???? As you say, shambolic.

Albanian Hibs
01-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Logged on at 9.57. Was in a queue for 5 mins or so and finished purchasing our two tickets by 10.07. Easy peasy!

littleplum
01-05-2013, 10:05 AM
That's crazy. Why would they they not auto open other sections once the current one near full?
That's what I said to the lass on the phone- it's not as if they're going to leave a massive gap between C5 and the west stand, but she insisted there had been no decision taken on whether tickets would be sold from C1-4. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for being cross at her but this is infuriating- I've got work to do!

Albanian Hibs
01-05-2013, 10:07 AM

Its the same online mate. Only c5 avail in north. Just wait til tomorow. Not sure what the big deal is??

Alex1875
Won't let me book online or over the phone, definitely renewed weeks ago. Now need to trek into the ticket office:rolleyes:

I'm having the same problem, it's saying there is no record of the renewed season ticket.. typical hibs ticket office.

littleplum
C4 available online now

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 10:11 AM
C4 now available!!

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 10:12 AM
It's just cos I'm responsible for getting 9 other folk tickets. Adds a bit of stress! Got them now thank god

MacBean
01-05-2013, 10:17 AM
C4 now available!!

not for long! gone already. I need to cancel my original tickets as im not sitting in row xx. No chance of me getting through to the hibs ticket office so I reckon a Trip down to ER on my lunch may be required.

Albanian Hibs
It's just cos I'm responsible for getting 9 other folk tickets. Adds a bit of stress! Got them now thank god

Good stuff!

Onion
That's what I said to the lass on the phone- it's not as if they're going to leave a massive gap between C5 and the west stand, but she insisted there had been no decision taken on whether tickets would be sold from C1-4. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for being cross at her but this is infuriating- I've got work to do!

So what are they going to do with them - return them to Celtic fans, leave them empty or have they just cocked up ?

hibee_girl
01-05-2013, 10:19 AM
It's the back row!

It's not the back row, it goes up to triple letters at Hampden IIRC

Brightside
01-05-2013, 10:20 AM
They are being released Section by section to ensure that the Season Ticket holders get a nice present under the seats.

Pretty Boy
01-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Finally done.

C4 became available online, tried for 4 and was told it was unavailable, put through a 2 and 2 singles and by sheer luck they were altogether. Then wouldn't let me reassign tickets to others, after much shouting and swearing it worked and I now have 4 tickets.

What a ****ing shambles though, I usually find online ok but this was a joke.

MacBean
01-05-2013, 10:21 AM
So what are they going to do with them - return them to Celtic fans, leave them empty or have they just cocked up ?

They've started selling them in the section next to the Celtic fans and working the way around.

Awful selling tactics. They should have released all of them to allow us to buy where we want. NObody can get any more than 2 seats together and if they are its right at the back row. Cock up as usual.

Surely the point of priority sales is to allow priority purchase of tickets where you want. Useless

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2013, 10:21 AM

It's the back row of the North Stand, other stands may vary. :wink:

hibeeleicester
01-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Ticketmaster not recognising my ST even though its in my account. Told to ring hibs direct, but no answer! Can't exactly pop into the ticket office!

MacBean

It is in the North Stand (checked on Hampden website) West and East go to Triple letters. North goes to XX.

hibee_girl
It is in the North Stand (checked on Hampden website) West and East go to Triple letters. North goes to XX.

Ah I see!

JeMeSouviens
01-05-2013, 10:25 AM
In the west child seats only available in a1 or a3 near the south stand. If you want near the north b8,7 then it's full price for kids - only concessions for students. This was a surprise to me and different from last year

Presumably this is to try and separate the worst of the bevvy merchants from the youngest of the kids? I wanted to be in B8, have settled for B7 to get a decent row (AA) which means I've bought student tickets for my kids. Hibs class them as "students" for their STs so I can't see them complaining? Don't think anyone will check, tbh.

khib70
01-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Got my four. South Stand Q3. Some faffing about but only took 5 mins. Genuinely annoyed for those having problems though. Ticketmaster are the devil's spawn really.

Anyway, bring on the jakeys!

:flag:

hibeeleicester
01-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Anyone know a number i can ring that means i actually speak to somebody at ER rather than in some call centre?

marinello59
01-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Still no joy here. I can't even buy single seats in the North Stand now.

DaveF
01-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Sorry to read this J. Must be frustrating as hell for guys like you who follow Hibs all over and from a distance to be subject to ticketmaster.

Broken Gnome
01-05-2013, 10:45 AM

It took me about ten attempts to get four together in North C4, was told the selections were unavailable on each previous occasion. Would keep trying.

khib70
01-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Pathetic

I went straight for the South as Sect 43 are in the North usually and that means standing for the whole game which my partner (and my knees0 aren't up to. Had to work through about four sections before it would let me buy, but no problems with renewed ST's etc. Four tickets coughed up.

It's incredible that this happens every time in this day and age. Going to the TO is obviously the best option, but a lot of us can't make it for their opening hours.

Hope it gets sorted soon and the anxiety levels around Leith way can drop to normal!

marinello59
01-05-2013, 10:47 AM
It took me about ten attempts to get four together in North C4, was told the selections were unavailable on each previous occasion. Would keep trying.

I already have repetitive strain injury. Alcohol is already looking very attractive.:greengrin

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 10:51 AM
shambles of an online service.

Is it right that the time limit for re-newing ST was 5pm last night? Not the best considering was only until today i could pay for a new ST!

Think Hibs can let you upgrade to North stand if already got tickets in the West considering more North are now available? so stupid that the whole North wasnt released in one go

marinello59
01-05-2013, 11:08 AM
That's me sorted now with 5 together in section C3 so happy with that. I suppose a big part of the problem is we all want to secure our tickets as soon as possible so flooded the system but only releasing one section in the North initially was madness.

HibeeN
01-05-2013, 11:10 AM
That's me sorted now with 5 together in section C3 so happy with that. I suppose a big part of the problem is we all want to secure our tickets as soon as possible so flooded the system but only releasing one section in the North initially was madness.

Every time I click on C3 it's saying tickets are unavailable...did you have to just keep trying?

marinello59
01-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Every time I click on C3 it's saying tickets are unavailable...did you have to just keep trying?

I think I must have just hit lucky and got there just as they released that block so got them first go. Keep trying and hope you get sorted soon.

offshorehibby
01-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I knew the old fashioned method of queueing would work. Was about 30th in queue about 8:30, 5 tickets purchased for North stand nae hassle and back in the house with tickets in hand by 10:40

RoYO!
Just keep trying guys. They are selling them blocks at a time. If C4 is now saying no tickets for singles then C3 will be up any min. I managed to get 9 together but that was as soon as C4 became available

MacBean
Anyone know a number i can ring that means i actually speak to somebody at ER rather than in some call centre?

Same number as the Ticket Master helpline but its option 2. Nobody answering. Been trying all morning.

MacBean
01-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Anyone down at Easter Road just now? Is the queue large? I'm wondering whether to take a chance on my lunch and try get them changed.

RoYO!
01-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Also try assigning names to each ticket. If you have them in 'my network' already it takes two secs. Although I only found out this morn that one of the ST holders hadn't renewed for next season- so it was saying I wasn't able to book the number I wanted. Eg had to assign one ticket to his name, then it worked and processed thru

HibeeN
01-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Can't get 2 tickets in C5, C4, C3...hopefully C2 will be released soon...

Edit: Just managed to get 2 tickets in C3!

Saorsa
01-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone down at Easter Road just now? Is the queue large? I'm wondering whether to take a chance on my lunch and try get them changed.Thread on the PM board says large queue

Hibby70
01-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets are available for collection if you choose this option online? Might leave it a few days if it's immediately!

Gatecrasher
01-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets are available for collection if you choose this option online? Might leave it a few days if it's immediately!

I opted for special delivery but at the bottom of my confirmation email it says if I opted for collection to allow 48 hours before collecting.

Hibby70
01-05-2013, 11:40 AM
I opted for special delivery but at the bottom of my confirmation email it says if I opted for collection to allow 48 hours before collecting.

So it does. Cheers.

Onion
01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
To celebrate securing Cup Final tickets, here's some Sunshine on Leith. Taken yesterday from Arthur Seat.

Enjoy :greengrin

http://sdunescom.ipage.com/test/sunshine_on_leith.jpg

Danderhall Hibs
01-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Is anyone else getting a question asking you to confirm you're ok with restricted view seats? This is for teh family sections in the West.

Thecat23
01-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Alright lads, anyone booked over the phone? If so what number did you call. Was going to head down but apparently it's mobbed.

Twiglet
01-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Got 3 in c4. Had to add individually as said there wasn't more than 1 seat avail. Got gg40 and hh 40 & 41. :)

marinello59
01-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Is anyone else getting a question asking you to confirm you're ok with restricted view seats? This is for teh family sections in the West.

I requested restricted view seats. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
01-05-2013, 11:54 AM
I requested restricted view seats. :greengrin

:hilarious

Message I'm getting is......

Important Seat Information
Please be advised of the following seating information.

Area A4 Row M Seat 68

"Online Sales"

I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type.

Lucius Apuleius
01-05-2013, 11:59 AM
To celebrate securing Cup Final tickets, here's some Sunshine on Leith. Taken yesterday from Arthur Seat.

Enjoy :greengrin

http://sdunescom.ipage.com/test/sunshine_on_leith.jpg

Nice. Beast of a camera though!!!!

JimBHibees
01-05-2013, 12:00 PM
:hilarious

Message I'm getting is......

Important Seat Information
Please be advised of the following seating information.

Area A4 Row M Seat 68

"Online Sales"

I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type.

I think that is the default message for any sales. Got the same at the semi and seats were fine well as fine as Hampden behind the goal provides.

Johnny Clash
01-05-2013, 12:04 PM
I had a bit of hassle getting tickets online so I just phoned instead.

Not long until it was answered - and just got 10 tickets for North, C3

Onion
01-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Nice. Beast of a camera though!!!!

Thanks. Could only lug a 50 up the hill. Cropped the hell out of it :greengrin

Thecat23
01-05-2013, 12:08 PM
I had a bit of hassle getting tickets online so I just phoned instead.

Not long until it was answered - and just got 10 tickets for North, C3

What number you use mate?

Johnny Clash
01-05-2013, 12:11 PM
What number you use mate?

0844 844 1875 (Option 1)

good luck!

Danderhall Hibs
01-05-2013, 12:13 PM
0844 844 1875 (Option 1)

good luck!

Is it not option 2 to get through to the TO direct (instead of Ticketmaster?)

Thecat23
01-05-2013, 12:13 PM
0844 844 1875 (Option 1)

good luck!

Top man, cheers bud!

Danderhall Hibs
01-05-2013, 12:14 PM
I think that is the default message for any sales. Got the same at the semi and seats were fine well as fine as Hampden behind the goal provides.

Cheers. Hope so.

Johnny Clash
01-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Is it not option 2 to get through to the TO direct (instead of Ticketmaster?)

I just used option 1 and waited about 3 mins then had my tickets after a few seconds.

I was well chuffed coz I thought C3 had already sold out going by earlier posts

All a bit mysterious