PDA

View Full Version : Tickets ******Official Site: Cup Final Ticket Details******

Pages : 1 [2]

The Harp
01-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Pathetic

I went straight for the South as Sect 43 are in the North usually and that means standing for the whole game which my partner (and my knees0 aren't up to. Had to work through about four sections before it would let me buy, but no problems with renewed ST's etc. Four tickets coughed up.

It's incredible that this happens every time in this day and age. Going to the TO is obviously the best option, but a lot of us can't make it for their opening hours.
Hope it gets sorted soon and the anxiety levels around Leith way can drop to normal!

Not so sure about that mate. Joined the queue at 9.05 this morning and got to the window at 11.55. Wanted as close to the half way line in the south stand as poss and came away with tickets in section P5, stuck away in the corner. Not happy!:confused:
What the hell happens to all the good seats when we get to semis & finals?
Quite a lot of folk queueing when I left, can't see them all getting served before close of play.

Lucius Apuleius
01-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks. Could only lug a 50 up the hill. Cropped the hell out of it :greengrin

Determined to get the old bones through to Edinburgh and get one myself. Just played with it in CS5 and given it a tilt shift effect, hope you don't mind, not going to steal it. :greengrin. Looks braw I think. Going through a tilt shift phase with all pictures taken from on high. I just love the minituarisation look it gives. We are the wee team after all:greengrin

ChooseLife
01-05-2013, 12:36 PM
North, C2, CC :greengrin

Hiber-nation
01-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Not so sure about that mate. Joined the queue at 9.05 this morning and got to the window at 11.55. Wanted as close to the half way line in the south stand as poss and came away with tickets in section P5, stuck away in the corner. Not happy!:confused:
Quite a lot of folk queueing when I left, can't see them all getting served before close of play.

I got served at 11.00 - There were plenty of tickets for nearer the centre in the North but not the South. Best I got offered was P4,opted for Q1 in South Upper. There were a few folk going daft about this, seems that no tickets were on sale for P1, P2 or P3 for some reason.

Thecat23
01-05-2013, 12:43 PM
0844 844 1875 (Option 1)

good luck!

Got through right away and got my 4 tickets! Cheers again mate. I asked for the south stand which is the dugout one if I'm not mistaken? She said she could get 4 together there so they must be going rapid! I'm now in the west row P.

patlowe
01-05-2013, 01:03 PM
What's the chances of ticketmaster allowing people to change seats based on the new areas becoming available? Seems a bit ridiculous that I've been forced to get inferior seats because they gave the impression certain sections were sold out.

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 01:07 PM
What's the chances of ticketmaster allowing people to change seats based on the new areas becoming available? Seems a bit ridiculous that I've been forced to get inferior seats because they gave the impression certain sections were sold out.

this is something i would like to know swell. the panic forced people to buy west stand seats because no North Stand 'was available' but that was simply because they released one lousy section of it

patlowe
01-05-2013, 01:09 PM
this is something i would like to know swell. the panic forced people to buy west stand seats because no North Stand 'was available' but that was simply because they released one lousy section of it

Just called and was told that it's not possible to get it changed. They were pretty unsympathetic to my polite complaint re opening sections later but it was a long shot I suppose.

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 01:30 PM
me too, they told me to contact hibs directly but not going to bother. A ticket in the West is better than no ticket at all! plus 3 student tickets for me is £30 compared to £105 for same tickets in North so guess cant complain.

JohnStephens91
01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
To celebrate securing Cup Final tickets, here's some Sunshine on Leith. Taken yesterday from Arthur Seat.

Enjoy :greengrin

http://sdunescom.ipage.com/test/sunshine_on_leith.jpg

I was up Arthur's Seat yesterday too, we probably passed each other, cracking views of the stadium yesterday

PerfectlyFranck
01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
To celebrate securing Cup Final tickets, here's some Sunshine on Leith. Taken yesterday from Arthur Seat.

Enjoy :greengrin

What happened to the roof of the FF/South? :confused:

Have the panels fallen off?

TrinityHibs
01-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Phoned on Option 1 was offered a pair of tickets in C6 then C4. Needed 3 so ended up in C2. Took 5 minutes.

JohnStephens91
01-05-2013, 02:13 PM

I got to the queue at 9:40, it was massive and I was at the West Stand reception at this point, didn't get served until 1:10pm. I don't care now though, I got the section and row I wanted in the West Stand. It was cold, rainy, windy, then warm, then cold and carried on like that. I have sciatica too so it isn't the best for me to stand around like that but I couldn't care less, I just wanted the tickets! I didn't even realise they were selling tickets at student prices either until around half 12, that was news to me. When was that announced? Certainly not on the first day when the prices were confirmed :confused:

Sean1875
01-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Folk worrying about not getting the exact place they want to sit, if only I had that luxury, terrified i'm going to be ticketless come the 26th of May :boo hoo:

Beefster
01-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Folk worrying about not getting the exact place they want to sit, if only I had that luxury, terrified i'm going to be ticketless come the 26th of May :boo hoo:

I am 5 seats to the left and one row behind of where I wanted to sit. I'm raging.

h1bs4life
01-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Took a half day off work to go down for tickets. Thought might be a wait but at least have tickets in my hand. Got down there at 13:45 , heavy rain , queue moved about car length in 30 mins. Talk of 3 hour wait , turning people away.Not happy went back home , phoned ticketmaster got through in 30 seconds, 5 tickets booked for South Upper , email confirmation a minute later. Pick up tickets at my leisure. Wish i had done that in the 1st place. Best way to go, only 5 windows open at ticket office selling tickets.

PerfectlyFranck
01-05-2013, 02:32 PM

If my seats don't look directly opposite to each other, I'll be demanding a refund and 10 complimentary tickets.

This is what happens when you get a season ticket. :tee hee:

Kojock
01-05-2013, 02:36 PM

I was obviously behind you joined the queue at 0920 and got served at 12.45. Asked for and got 14 tickets for Sect P1 row FF. Great view to see McPake lift the trophy above his head. :flag:

Kojock
01-05-2013, 02:40 PM
I got served at 11.00 - There were plenty of tickets for nearer the centre in the North but not the South. Best I got offered was P4,opted for Q1 in South Upper. There were a few folk going daft about this, seems that no tickets were on sale for P1, P2 or P3 for some reason.

The lady at the counter told me that those sections were reserved for uber fans like me. :aok:

Brightside
01-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I was obviously behind you joined the queue at 0920 and got served at 12.45. Asked for and got 14 tickets for Sect P1 row FF. Great view to see McPake lift the trophy above his head. :flag:

News from the club. Too many people at the TO now. No more allowed to join the queue from 2.30. Stick to online or come back tomorrow.

hibeedonald
01-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I have hospitality and will be about 15 rows up from where the cups held up :na na:

01-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I have hospitality and will be about 15 rows up from where the cups held up :na na:

Lets just pray that its James McPake your watching going to lift it at the end!

Kojock
01-05-2013, 02:47 PM
News from the club. Too many people at the TO now. No more allowed to join the queue from 2.30. Stick to online or come back tomorrow.

Was saying that to the people around me that there was no way that everyone was going to get served today. The girls at the counters were working flat out without a break. Its down to the fact that they have to enter every single client ref no into the computer that takes so long. Modern technology, its the way forward you know.

IanM
01-05-2013, 02:53 PM
4 of us renewed season tickets, hibs kindly emailed the client reference numbers but one is incorrect and they have my mates surname wrong.

anyway, 3 of the client reference numbers are in numerical order, my mates is about 2000 numbers before altho we all applied at the same time (looks as though it might be his previous ST client reference) and ive managed to get 4 seats in North C1 together but i can't buy them as i cant reassign the ticket to him!

shop shut, phone ringing out.. i know we'll get tickets but we were hopeful for the north stand

Brightside
01-05-2013, 02:54 PM
its crazy that they just cant swipe the ticket. or even have auto kiosks!

gavhfc10
01-05-2013, 03:11 PM
My old man has just informed me that he couldn't get 3 seats together because of the issues raised in previous posts! So has ended up with 3 seats apart from each other!

Any suggestions as to how to go about getting these swapped or returning them and getting ones next to each other?

cheers!

Johnny Clash
01-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Got through right away and got my 4 tickets! Cheers again mate. I asked for the south stand which is the dugout one if I'm not mistaken? She said she could get 4 together there so they must be going rapid! I'm now in the west row P.

I'm glad it worked out for you... just need to win the thing now!!

:flag:

Gee7062
01-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Went down at 3.30 to ticket office and was turned away.

Going away on to a stag do tomorrow so phoned 0844 844 1875 (Option 1).

13 Tickets sorted for North Stand -C2 Row JJ.

Had to wait about 5 mins to get through, but guy on the end of the line was effiicient and all done and dusted in 10 mins.

Email confirmation now received and can collect from ticket office.

£19.50 booking fee only downside.

Now just need the team to do the business on 26th May:flag:

1875HFC
01-05-2013, 04:12 PM
If any knows the answer to this:

I renewed my ST this morning, Am i entitled to 2 tickets? TO at ticketmaster say no, but Lady at Hibs office says yes, so I have potentially missed out on a ticket in the seat next to me

Onion
01-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Determined to get the old bones through to Edinburgh and get one myself. Just played with it in CS5 and given it a tilt shift effect, hope you don't mind, not going to steal it. :greengrin. Looks braw I think. Going through a tilt shift phase with all pictures taken from on high. I just love the minituarisation look it gives. We are the wee team after all:greengrin

Like that :agree:

Cameron1875
01-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Are there any seats available for P1, P2, P3? or are these for all the corporate people, sponsors etc...

DH1875
01-05-2013, 04:41 PM

Easily enough said but what if you didn't come from Edinburgh and travelled through.

andy1875
01-05-2013, 05:05 PM
I was planning on going down on Friday to get tickets due to work commitments.

I want 6 tickets together (all 6 are ST holders) and want them together.

After reading this thread, are some suggesting you can't buy more than 3 together in a row? Or am I being a donut?

Cheers

ano hibby
01-05-2013, 05:14 PM

After reading this thread, are some suggesting you can't buy more than 3 together in a row? Or am I being a donut?

Cheers

I bought 13 seats in C2 same row no bother online a couple of hours ago using 7 diff STs. Based on my experience you should be fine.

.Sean.
01-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Everyone's panicking about nothing. I need 6 for the North but can't get to the TO until Friday. If need be, 3 pairs of 2 will do, i'm pretty sure there'll be seats left.

Cameron1875
01-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Why are so many blocks unable to be bought online? Are they holding back the best sections for people who went to ticket office cause we can't have sold out the West B1-5 and the south P1-4 already surely!

Green Fish
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
For those of us fortunate to get tickets today or on line does anyone know if they are getting posted out immediately or will there be a delay. Forgot to ask on phone.

Alfred E Newman
01-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Same here. Joined the queue at 9.30 with around 200 in front of me. Served at 1.30 and told the same. Best I could get was P4 and near the front. I asked for as far back as possible and she gave me row G insisting that the rows are numbered from the back and despite my best efforts would not be convinced otherwise so unless the seats have been re numbered since the semi we have bum seats.. Surely the seats should be sold from the middle out the way. Absolutely ridiculous.

hibee
01-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Cheers

I've just purchased 8 together in the same row, didn't like the first lot I was allocated so kept adding 8 until I got a decent row then deleted all the others! The West Family is being sold from A1 as A2 was available when I was at work, A4 when I got home and A5 now come up when I actually booked.

ruthven_raiders
01-05-2013, 06:04 PM
I've just purchased 8 together in the same row, didn't like the first lot I was allocated so kept adding 8 until I got a decent row then deleted all the others! The West Family is being sold from A1 as A2 was available when I was at work, A4 when I got home and A5 now come up when I actually booked.

Yep I booked half an hour ago at got section A4 row SS 6 seats all together quite far back but not so far for kids to get snacks etc lol

Kojock
01-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Same here. Joined the queue at 9.30 with around 200 in front of me. Served at 1.30 and told the same. Best I could get was P4 and near the front. I asked for as far back as possible and she gave me row G insisting that the rows are numbered from the back and despite my best efforts would not be convinced otherwise so unless the seats have been re numbered since the semi we have bum seats.. Surely the seats should be sold from the middle out the way. Absolutely ridiculous.

As I have previously posted I was about 100th in the queue and asked for 14 tickets for South Lower Sect P1 as far back as possible and got two rows of 7 (rows FF & GG) in P1. Maybe I was just lucky :confused:

Kojock
01-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Are there any seats available for P1, P2, P3? or are these for all the corporate people, sponsors etc...

Corporate and sponsors are accommodated in the South Stand sections O1, O2, J1 & J2

Hiber-nation
01-05-2013, 06:38 PM
As I have previously posted I was about 100th in the queue and asked for 14 tickets for South Lower Sect P1 as far back as possible and got two rows of 7 (rows FF & GG) in P1. Maybe I was just lucky :confused:

Can't believe that! I was about 30th in the queue and asked the lassie (politely) about 3 times to confirm if there were any P1, 2 or 3 tickets (window 4) and she had a good look and said no!

Notahappyhibee
01-05-2013, 06:57 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/upubyhe2.jpg queuing for five hour but worth it in the end

Gatecrasher
01-05-2013, 07:03 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/upubyhe2.jpg queuing for five hour but worth it in the end
What ever you do, Don't iron it.

Cameron1875
01-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Had to settle with 4 seats together in C1 because of booking online. C2-5 and P1-5 can't all be sold out already surely!

Mikey
01-05-2013, 07:25 PM

I'm trying to look at that while using the iPad and every time I turn it round the screen turns with it :hilarious

SmashinGlass
01-05-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm trying to look at that while using the iPad and every time I turn it round the screen turns with it :hilarious

Lock the screen :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
01-05-2013, 08:06 PM

The foreign girl serving at window 4 was very pleasant and polite but unfortunately only seemed to have P 4 tickets to sell and also did not know what was the back or the front. Farcical.

K.Marx
01-05-2013, 08:06 PM
8,500 sold today

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130501/day-1-of-cup-final-ticket-sales_2262950_3164153

Notahappyhibee
01-05-2013, 08:08 PM
I won't

Notahappyhibee
01-05-2013, 08:10 PM

I know gets annoying after a while though ;)

Notahappyhibee
01-05-2013, 08:10 PM
What ever you do, Don't iron it.

I won't

Saorsa
01-05-2013, 08:12 PM
8,500 sold today

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130501/day-1-of-cup-final-ticket-sales_2262950_3164153
With the Ticket Office now closed until 10am on Thursday 2 May, online sales continue 24 hours a day - pleaseGreat if the bloody system will give you the number of tickets your supposed tae be entitled tae. :rolleyes:

Notahappyhibee
01-05-2013, 08:14 PM
I must say although it was a long wait thought the lassie in window one was still smiling at 6:30 when I got my tickets

Lucius Apuleius
02-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Trollop heading through today to get 24. Hope it is nicer weather for her. Absolutely no idea where she is hoping to get the tickets for.

smack
02-05-2013, 08:37 AM
About 100 folk in the queue at the ticket office waiting on it opening at 10

LioNeilMessi
02-05-2013, 05:09 PM
So I'm buying 7 tickets on-line for the West - in my network there is 5 STs and 2 of those STs renewing. For my two extra tickets I'm trying assign them to two non ST holder accounts, however it won't let me. It also won't let me assign the two extra tickets to the two renewing ST holders. There seems to be a problem with on-line buying and was wondering if there was a way to remedy this without queuing in person? Or is it I just misread the instructions. Cheers in advance :aok:

Bobby's Cinema
02-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Buying by phone was nice and easy it must be said. Only name address and client ref required, plus the client ref and first name of any others. Nice alternative

3pm
02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
So I'm buying 7 tickets on-line for the West - in my network there is 5 STs and 2 of those STs renewing. For my two extra tickets I'm trying assign them to two non ST holder accounts, however it won't let me. It also won't let me assign the two extra tickets to the two renewing ST holders. There seems to be a problem with on-line buying and was wondering if there was a way to remedy this without queuing in person? Or is it I just misread the instructions. Cheers in advance :aok:

Choose to buy the 7.

Reassign the ticketz to those entitled to them just before checkout.

DarrenSQH
03-05-2013, 02:16 PM
13,000 sold after two and a half days according to the official site.
North and South tickets nearly gone.

Hibby70
03-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Still nothing about collection. I was planning on going tomorrow.

Onion
03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
13,000 sold after two and a half days according to the official site.
North and South tickets nearly gone.

13000 in less than three days is amazing :flag:

Interesting to see how many more they can sell in the next 8 days (which is a long ST window). IMHO the closer they get to the 20k mark, the bigger the risk of touts sniffing around and those relying on a general sale panicking and thinking about paying over the odds to secure a brief.

Mikey
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Still nothing about collection. I was planning on going tomorrow.

I think they've been swamped just selling them to be honest.

davhibby
03-05-2013, 04:23 PM

Interesting to see how many more they can sell in the next 8 days (which is a long ST window). IMHO the closer they get to the 20k mark, the bigger the risk of touts sniffing around and those relying on a general sale panicking and thinking about paying over the odds to secure a brief.
If we were to sell close to 20k in the priority window, they'll do a ballot at the dundee game instead I think

Baldy Foghorn
03-05-2013, 05:01 PM

Imagine if we could get 13,000 Hibs fans at Easter Road on match days.........

hibees4life89
03-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Trying to buy 10 tickets online.

I have 5 current season tickets, 3 of which were renewed today online and 2 bought for next season.

It says im buying to to many tickets but it has to be a problem with the system. The 3 tickets the were renewed will show the names twice in the network which im assuming should be that case. I phoned the hotline and they said if i renewed season tickets this morning that it wont show in the system and that i have to contact the ticket office direct to get them to amend this on the database. has anyone had similar problems. Apparently if i had renewed these tickets before the priority sale had started i wouldnt have had this problem. However i don't see what a couple of days makes and how the system dosen't pick this up

s.a.m
03-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Trying to buy 10 tickets online.

I have 5 current season tickets, 3 of which were renewed today online and 2 bought for next season.

It says im buying to to many tickets but it has to be a problem with the system. The 3 tickets the were renewed will show the names twice in the network which im assuming should be that case. I phoned the hotline and they said if i renewed season tickets this morning that it wont show in the system and that i have to contact the ticket office direct to get them to amend this on the database. has anyone had similar problems. Apparently if i had renewed these tickets before the priority sale had started i wouldnt have had this problem. However i don't see what a couple of days makes and how the system dosen't pick this up

This happened to me yesterday morning. I phoned the number / option 2, and (after 30 mins of redialing), I was put through to a really helpful woman, who sorted the eprmissions while I was on the phone.

...WentToMowAnSPL
03-05-2013, 05:44 PM
For those with problems worth emailing tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk I had problems two days in a row, nut they progressively got me sorted ! Now got my two tickets for the final ! #GGTTH

LancashireHibby
03-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Trying to sneak through the back door for tickets without much success...not holding much hope to get our 12 tickets on general sale! Bring back the membership scheme!