PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for tomorrow for free ish

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
26-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Sorry folks, not for the final it's for tomorrows game of the day the mighty Hibernian V League cup winning St Mirren.
Fortunately I am heading of to Newcasltle this afternoon and cannot make the game, I am however buying a ticket for the game to enter the cup ticket draw.
If anyone would like the ticket and be prepared to donate say £10 to the Dnipro fund or sect 43 display get in touch. I will leave it behind the bar in the Four in Hand with your name on it.
I am heading of at 1500 so it will have to be done before then.

P.S Surely Saints deserve to be applauded onto the park tomorrow

clerriehibs
26-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Sorry folks, not for the final it's for tomorrows game of the day the mighty Hibernian V League cup winning St Mirren.
Fortunately I am heading of to Newcasltle this afternoon and cannot make the game, I am however buying a ticket for the game to enter the cup ticket draw.
If anyone would like the ticket and be prepared to donate say £10 to the Dnipro fund or sect 43 display get in touch. I will leave it behind the bar in the Four in Hand with your name on it.
I am heading of at 1500 so it will have to be done before then.

P.S Surely Saints deserve to be applauded onto the park tomorrow

you'll need the stub to make any winning claim ...

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
26-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Apparently it's linked to your data base account. Hope so.

clerriehibs
26-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Apparently it's linked to your data base account. Hope so.

As it should be; but according to the fishul site, you need the corresponding ticket stub to claim.

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
26-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Ok, Cheers YCD felly.

neilmartinrocks
26-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Leave the stub in the pub after game?

DH1875
26-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Leave the stub in the pub after game?

Im sure whoever takes the ticket would post it to the OP if their getting it for nowt.

Baldy Foghorn
26-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Im sure whoever wants to attend the match as a walk-up, would rather buy their own ticket, to be in with a chance of the draw for Cup Final tickets