PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Forster 1 year deal

Milandinho
26-04-2013, 09:51 AM
according to sky sports http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/8670640/Scottish-Premier-League-Jordon-Forster-to-put-pen-to-paper-for-Hibernian

Alex Trager
26-04-2013, 10:05 AM
according to sky sports http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/8670640/Scottish-Premier-League-Jordon-Forster-to-put-pen-to-paper-for-Hibernian

Who is this lad?

Hibhibhooray
26-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Who is this lad?

We got him from Celtic, under 19, came on for a game but can't remember who against, seemingly a good laddie

Heedersnvolleys
26-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Is he not been on the bench a few times, seemingly a good RB, tall skinny looking guy if I remember.

oconnors_strip
26-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Tall centre half who is very strong upper body. Was on loan at east fife earlier in the season

Well done jordon

Wee Ian
26-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Well done son, expect he'll get a start now before the end of the season

Liams
26-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Greatt news! Top guy in real life

JimBHibees
26-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Is he not been on the bench a few times, seemingly a good RB, tall skinny looking guy if I remember.

Yep think that is him. Looks to have a decent physique and it would be great if he gets into the first team as would could do with a promising central defender coming through.

BEEJ
26-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Who is this lad?
Here is his page from the official site.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/0,,10290~55664,00.html

Great news! :flag:

C'mon Hibs, can we now secure young Harris on a three year deal??

jdships
26-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Greatt news! Top guy in real life

:agree:
Have met him a couple of times and reckon he has his feet planted firmly on the ground !!.
Really open about how hard he will have to work to make it to the top :thumbsup:

truehibernian
26-04-2013, 06:38 PM
When I first saw him he reminded me of a comedy sketch in Only an Excuse audio tape days where they are talking about an old school centre half......the tagline went '........I was practising my heading skills, heading bricks, trying to strengthen my neck muscles like.............'

That is Jordon......literally willing to put his head on anything and very brave.

As an aside I was watching a game today involving U13's and was immediately taken by a little left winger........really good game and good standard at that age group. I asked the SFA coach next to me who he was and I am delighted to say he is already with Hibs. Apparently a very very well sought after lad.......and he was simply superb - one of the nicest youngsters I've seen technically for a long time. He was called 'JJ' - anyone know the lad or seen him ? He was a joy to watch.

Davy Mac
26-04-2013, 08:58 PM
When I first saw him he reminded me of a comedy sketch in Only an Excuse audio tape days where they are talking about an old school centre half......the tagline went '........I was practising my heading skills, heading bricks, trying to strengthen my neck muscles like.............'

That is Jordon......literally willing to put his head on anything and very brave.

As an aside I was watching a game today involving U13's and was immediately taken by a little left winger........really good game and good standard at that age group. I asked the SFA coach next to me who he was and I am delighted to say he is already with Hibs. Apparently a very very well sought after lad.......and he was simply superb - one of the nicest youngsters I've seen technically for a long time. He was called 'JJ' - anyone know the lad or seen him ? He was a joy to watch.

His name is Jason Jarvis, my lad played against him last week against Broughton High School and beat them 5-3 ;-)

Nice player but one of many coming through, the future is bright the future is definately green...:-)

Up The Bracket
26-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Was very impressed by him in the U20 derby, strolled through the game against the "best youngsters in Europe"

sadtom
26-04-2013, 11:23 PM

Jason is a terrific player and a nice kid too. He has a proper chance.
Had the pleasure of watching him play in the same musselburgh windsor team as my lads from u-8til u-11 when he went to Hibs pro youth (had offers from hertz and celtc). In fact 2 of that same Windsor team are at Hibs and 2 at hertz.
Jason was the lad who scored 3 during the half time 10 second challenge last season against st mirren (IIRC) after a wee 'showboat' and a celebration to match.
There was also a sky sports feature on him and his brother (who captains the herts u-14's) before a derby.
Glad to say they are all good Hibby's though.

truehibernian
26-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Jason is a terrific player and a nice kid too. He has a proper chance.
Had the pleasure of watching him play in the same musselburgh windsor team as my lads from u-8til u-11 when he went to Hibs pro youth (had offers from hertz and celtc). In fact 2 of that same Windsor team are at Hibs and 2 at hertz.
Jason was the lad who scored 3 during the half time 10 second challenge last season against st mirren (IIRC) after a wee 'showboat' and a celebration to match.
There was also a sky sports feature on him and his brother (who captains the herts u-14's) before a derby.
Glad to say they are all good Hibby's though.

Well he's a terrific young player mate - good attitude and plays in the right manner. His quick feet were what made me sit up and take note. Very very good technically for such a young boy, with good balance. Let's hope he and the other boys continue making progress.

Cropley10
27-04-2013, 07:47 AM

Delighted to hear JJ is still with us, I know Celtic were interested. First time I saw him he had the Sergio Ramos hair band thingy, must have been about 10 year old. He stood out then.