24-04-2013, 05:31 PM
It's all kicking off now - tune in

Link :cb

GreenCastle
24-04-2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21267690

hibsbollah
24-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Tom English is an intellectual level above the two he's sitting next to.

Seveno
24-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Tom English is an intellectual level above the two he's sitting next to.

So is my budgie.

And I don't have a budgie.

PeeKay
24-04-2013, 05:55 PM
John Brown knew! No evidence, but John Brown knew! What an @rse.

Mikey
24-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Not listening. What's the jist of it?

neilmartinrocks
24-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Not listening. What's the jist of it?

at a guess....slever gibber need the rangers blether rant scottish fitbaws deid blah blah armagedon loomin' gas gas gas strong old firm haver league reconstruction etc etc.

Cabbage East
24-04-2013, 06:20 PM
John Brown makes Dundee loathsome. He's an absolutely appalling mutant.

big-mo
24-04-2013, 06:20 PM
at a guess....slever gibber need the rangers blether rant scottish fitbaws deid blah blah armagedon loomin' gas gas gas strong old firm haver league reconstruction etc etc.

Bomber had another dig a Hibs near the end of the show, same as in the EEN, Hibs should up their game against St Mirren. As he was at the game on Monday, he should be more worried about Aberdeen's performance because if we do beat Saints, the Dons would have no chance. St Mirren will have to lose all their games and Dundee will have to win all theirs if they want to stay up, I hope it does not go down to the last game of the season.

McSwanky
24-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Bomber had another dig a Hibs near the end of the show, same as in the EEN, Hibs should up their game against St Mirren. As he was at the game on Monday, he should be more worried about Aberdeen's performance because if we do beat Saints, the Dons would have no chance. St Mirren will have to lose all their games and Dundee will have to win all theirs if they want to stay up, I hope it does not go down to the last game of the season.

I don't know why, but I always seem to have a wee chuckle to myself when Dundee and St Mirren are mentioned in the same paragraph. It feels like they both contributed to some amusing event in the past, but I can't quite put my finger on it. And the presence of Aberdeen in the paragraph seems to make it slightly funnier. Can't for the life of me think why.

neilmartinrocks
24-04-2013, 06:32 PM
I don't know why, but I always seem to have a wee chuckle to myself when Dundee and St Mirren are mentioned in the same paragraph. It feels like they both contributed to some amusing event in the past, but I can't quite put my finger on it. And the presence of Aberdeen in the paragraph seems to make it slightly funnier. Can't for the life of me think why.

you KIDDing us on ?:greengrin

sixtwo
24-04-2013, 06:34 PM
you KIDDing us on ?:greengrin

I have read it 86 times and don't know what's going on?

Spike Mandela
24-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Worth a listen, absolute dynamite. Bomber Brown comes across as a bully but in his own ignorant way is convinced he is on to something and Rangers are in danger of going bust......

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/scotland/scotfoot/scotfoot_20130424-1919a.mp3

Cabbage East
24-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Bomber :faf:

Tom English :aok:

keep the faith
24-04-2013, 10:10 PM
He makes some big allegations there! Well worth a listen. Complete inability to handle critisism though.

Bishop Hibee
24-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Brown is a bluenose git. If he thinks his comments on Hibs "not trying" against Aberdeen will somehow motivate Hibs ensuring we'll beat St Mirren then he is a total buffoon. Hundee will go down regardless of the Hibs result on Saturday.

The Harp
24-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Didn't hear it but thought Bomber Brown's comments regarding our 'woeful' performance v the Dons was him using psychology ... then I remembered it was Bomber Brown!:hilarious

hibsbollah
24-04-2013, 10:32 PM
So is my budgie.

And I don't have a budgie.

The budgie would not have said 'You slaughtered me':boo hoo:like Bomber did. The budgie has more respect for himself.

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Brown is a cretin......Tonight's radio interview just backs this up.....An odious man, who was a thug as a player.......

silverhibee
24-04-2013, 10:52 PM
He makes some big allegations there! Well worth a listen. Complete inability to handle critisism though.

Never. :greengrin

He comes across as a gangster who would like to blow Toms knee-caps off and then beat him with a baseball bat after that, what a typical knuckle-dragging hun he comes over.

Andy Goram stood by me :faf: what one Bomber. :tee hee:

LeighLoyal
24-04-2013, 10:52 PM
English is having a laugh that the share issue means Green has the huns interests at heart. Overall I think Brown has a right to be peeved.

oldbutdim
24-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Bomber made a personal appearance at a West Lothian pub when the Arabs v The Rangers (boycott) game was on.
What he said, and the language he used should have resulted in criminal charges.
An odious bigot beyond compare.
:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Brown saying Green was in his face, and made him feel uncomfortable....Hello John, pot and kettle springs to mind.....

Brown is a bigot pure and simple, made a fortune from a horrible institution.....I hope the Club falls on it's sword

lapsedhibee
25-04-2013, 06:02 AM
Brown saying Green was in his face, and made him feel uncomfortable....Hello John, pot and kettle springs to mind.....

Brown is a bigot pure and simple, made a fortune from a horrible institution.....I hope the Club falls on it's sword

To fall on your sword, don't you first have to have some concept of right and wrong?

degenerated
25-04-2013, 06:20 AM
To fall on your sword, don't you first have to have some concept of right and wrong?

And a sword :agree:

matty_f
25-04-2013, 07:29 AM

:hilarious

Green forever
25-04-2013, 07:45 AM

Aren't they using the sword to defend some old dearies walls ? Such community spirit is to be commended....

Makaveli
25-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Brown says he's been proven right because he knew Charles Green was a crook. How did he know?

We all thought it — why else would he have gone near Ibrox — but how did Brown know?

When it comes to withholding evidence from the police in a case this serious, his "I stopped trying to tell people because no one would listen" line isn't going to fly. TBH in that interview he was spouting so much pish that English and the other guy didn't really have time to properly hound him on the key question of what he knew and how he knew it.

Anyway, I wish we were playing Dundee this weekend so we could relegate that dickhead; seems a shame to let Hearts do it.

Treadstone
25-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Just listened that was on a par with David Icke. Brown actually believes what he has said.

Eyrie
25-04-2013, 06:42 PM
So how do the Dundee fans feel about their manager being more concerned about a Third Division club than their own chances of relegation?

Heisenberg
25-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Alan Temple‏@alanftemple
Fenlon on Brown: "I have a job managing Hibs, he seems to be able to manage Dundee, Hibs & Rangers at the same time." Good line Pat. #deeds (http://www.hibs.net/search?q=%23deeds&src=hash)

A nice wee :fenlontowards Bomber and his views.

HibeeMG
25-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Alan Temple‏@alanftemple
Fenlon on Brown: "I have a job managing Hibs, he seems to be able to manage Dundee, Hibs & Rangers at the same time." Good line Pat. #deeds (http://www.hibs.net/search?q=%23deeds&src=hash)

I wonder if Bomber will be wanting an intellectual 'square-go' with oor Pat after this. :take that

That is a quality line from our manager.

sleeping giant
25-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Alan Temple‏@alanftemple

Peach :-)

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Listened to the podcast this morning. Brown came across as a total fanny - didn't have a clue. English made him look clueless.

Phil MaGlass
26-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Brown says he's been proven right because he knew Charles Green was a crook. How did he know?

We all thought it — why else would he have gone near Ibrox — but how did Brown know?

When it comes to withholding evidence from the police in a case this serious, his "I stopped trying to tell people because no one would listen" line isn't going to fly. TBH in that interview he was spouting so much pish that English and the other guy didn't really have time to properly hound him on the key question of what he knew and how he knew it.

Anyway, I wish we were playing Dundee this weekend so we could relegate that dickhead; seems a shame to let Hearts do it.

Funny thing for me is I want hertz relegated but NOW its become a bit more difficult a choice, hertz who are after all the big team and complete erses for years or Dundee with an idiot manager, mmmm nahhhh hertz to be relegated with minus 15 points for going into admin would do me nicely. So come on Dundee stick it up thum.

jonty
26-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Its all "me, me, me" with Brown. "have you got an apology for me" "have you got anything nice to say about me". poor wee bomber. :boo hoo:

:fenlon