PDA

View Full Version : cup final tickets

DH1875
23-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Given that 200 went last night and another 400 are off on Saturday, does anyone know when ST holders will be able to buy then.

Hiber-nation
23-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Given that 200 went last night and another 400 are off on Saturday, does anyone know when ST holders will be able to buy then.

Nobody knows till the club tell us. We knew by this time last year but the final's later this year. I'm getting impatient as well but it won't be long....

Twiglet
23-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Nobody's bought the yet. The folk last night that won have the right to buy 2 tickets, I assume, when they go on sale to ST members.

Billy Whizz
23-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Nobody's bought the yet. The folk last night that won have the right to buy 2 tickets, I assume, when they go on sale to ST members.

Twiglet, they should get to buy after season tickets holders and Hibernian members, and before the general sale

Speedy
23-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Twiglet, they should get to buy after season tickets holders and Hibernian members, and before the general sale

I can't imagine it will make any difference to ST holders or Hibernian members if another 400 people are entitled to buy tickets at the same time.

Twiglet
23-04-2013, 07:23 PM

That's what I thought at first as that is what they did last year. With the timing I was wondering if they would get to buy at the same time as ST holders.
As a ST holder who's renewed I will be happy if we get first dibs. My cousin and I have already made plans about the possible scenarios for who's buying depending on when they go on sale.:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
23-04-2013, 07:23 PM
I can't imagine it will make any difference to ST holders or Hibernian members if another 400 people are entitled to buy tickets at the same time.

Deano, It will be a lite more than 400. 200 hundred last night, 400 on Saturday and potentially another 400 from the Dundee game

You got a ticket yet

Speedy
23-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Deano, It will be a lite more than 400. 200 hundred last night, 400 on Saturday and potentially another 400 from the Dundee game

You got a ticket yet

Apologies, you may have a point then. I thought it was 200 from last night and 200 from Saturday.

Not 100% sure but should be ok to get one of my Dad's (ST holder).

Billy Whizz
23-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Apologies, you may have a point then. I thought it was 200 from last night and 200 from Saturday.

Not 100% sure but should be ok to get one of my Dad's (ST holder).

Good luck

ozzie
23-04-2013, 08:09 PM

You got a ticket yet

I though it would be 1000 too but I think it will just be the 600 as I'd imagine the public sale will start before the dundee game given that it only 1 week before the final.

SwanseaHibs
23-04-2013, 08:14 PM
The club might get the tickets for the Derby out of the way first before concentrating on the Cup Final.

TomoHFC
23-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Are tickets out yet?

Speedy
23-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Good luck

Thanks. Guessing you're sorted from your ST?

I passed your shop yesterday but you must've been off/away for lunch.

hibIBZ
24-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Would suggest there will be no ballot at the Dundee game, im sure the public sale will be more than a week before

Brightside
24-04-2013, 09:54 AM
I wouldnt worry about it. Going by the Aberdeen game we only need about 8000 tickets for the final. :rolleyes:

Bristolhibby
24-04-2013, 10:00 AM
I wouldnt worry about it. Going by the Aberdeen game we only need about 8000 tickets for the final. :rolleyes:

Mental.

1875HFC
24-04-2013, 10:05 AM
so this way, someone could have won 2 tickets at the Aberdeen game and win a further ticket this saturday against St Mirren. SO potentially win the right to buy 3 tickets for the price of 20 quid when a ST holder has the right to buy 1!!

PETRIE????:confused:

marinello59
24-04-2013, 10:58 AM
so this way, someone could have won 2 tickets at the Aberdeen game and win a further ticket this saturday against St Mirren. SO potentially win the right to buy 3 tickets for the price of 20 quid when a ST holder has the right to buy 1!!

Yeap. Seems fair enough. Season ticket holders are already taken care of but they could enter this raffle as well if they wanted. A lot of ST holders will have two tickets anyway because they will have renewed. It isn't perfect but at least this is offering some form of reward to those who show willing to get themselves along to ER and support the team.

1875HFC
24-04-2013, 11:19 AM
I get what you are saying, just aslong as these people don't just drag themselves to Aberdeen and St Mirren and then dont attend a match next season. unfortunate reality is many wont be back at ER next season and be behind the team throughout the campaign.

StevieC
24-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeap. Seems fair enough.

Fair enough for one ticket, not really fair for a pair of tickets.

Someone attending the two home games (and possibly the only two this season) could end up with 4 tickets for the cup final, when season ticket holders that have parted with over £800 of their hard earned cash can, at best, get 2 tickets.

marinello59
24-04-2013, 11:34 AM

Someone attending the two home games (and possibly the only two this season) could end up with 4 tickets for the cup final, when season ticket holders that have parted with over £800 of their hard earned cash can, at best, get 2 tickets.

That's why I said its not perfect but no matter what the club do there will be some who see it as unfair.

EdinMike
24-04-2013, 11:35 AM
My cousin won 2.. Why are people fretting !? Is there really gonna be that much of a demand ?! If someone wants a ticket, they will get it.

1875HFC
24-04-2013, 11:35 AM

This is what I was trying to convey

StevieC
24-04-2013, 11:46 AM
My cousin won 2.. Why are people fretting !?

Because season ticket holders, arguably the life-blood of the club, have been told ..
one season ticket = one ticket
Someone turning up for one game (and getting lucky) ..
one match = two tickets

Is there really gonna be that much of a demand ?! If someone wants a ticket, they will get it.

I think we will sell out our end, so that would mean that somebody somewhere will miss out.

EdinMike
24-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Because season ticket holders, arguably the life-blood of the club, have been told ..
one season ticket = one ticket
Someone turning up for one game (and getting lucky) ..
one match = two tickets

I think we will sell out our end, so that would mean that somebody somewhere will miss out.

Have a season ticket this season !? 1 Ticket.

Renewed for next season !? Here's another one !

2 Per season ticket holders, dunno about anyone else but being a Hibs family we all have season tickets and all 6 of us will be able to make sure the "people who want a ticket" get a ticket !

*Someone getting lucky* Definition: Raffle

clerriehibs
24-04-2013, 12:08 PM
My cousin won 2.. Why are people fretting !? Is there really gonna be that much of a demand ?! If someone wants a ticket, they will get it.

How many walk ups has your cuz made this season?

clerriehibs
24-04-2013, 12:12 PM
This is what I was trying to convey

They should've doubled the draw, and made it one cf option to buy per drawn ticket. Much, much fairer (altho I wasn't complaining when winningtwice last season and so making sure my kids were there (in fairness, they'd all been ST holders the previous 3 seasons, but other commitments startd to get in the way))

persevere1875
24-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Do people reckon there will be a public sale than as being based in southern england, this will be the only avenue available to me to get a ticket?

Personally I reckon everyone who suffered the indignity of THAT final should be sent a letter offering them another for this one to make up for the pain and embaresment :wink:

Anyone who thinks they'll have a spare and feels inclined to help a Hibby who's too far away to attend on a regular basis, feel free to PM me, sure i'll be inundated with emails :wink:

EdinMike
24-04-2013, 12:34 PM
How many walk ups has your cuz made this season?

He works Weekends, Maybe 10 or 12 this season, I hate people who discriminate against walk ups. We help as well ! Some of us happen to work weekends, my work lets me turn up 30 minutes late if we are at home. Which allows me to still give money to Hibs.

Lucius Apuleius
24-04-2013, 12:39 PM
As a ST holder this season and next, I have absolutely no problem with someone winning the chance to pay for two tickets in a raffle.

StevieC
24-04-2013, 01:02 PM
As a ST holder this season and next, I have absolutely no problem with someone winning the chance to pay for two tickets in a raffle.

As you're already sorted I don't suppose you'd have a problem with someone winning a dozen in a raffle. :greengrin

adhibs
24-04-2013, 01:02 PM

Dont see the problem. wonder how many of these people some season ticketholders want an extra for actualy turned up on monday...

Lucius Apuleius
24-04-2013, 01:33 PM
As you're already sorted I don't suppose you'd have a problem with someone winning a dozen in a raffle. :greengrin

Corectomundo. :greengrin

GraniteCityHibs
24-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Just a quickie...

If I was to order two tickets for each of the remaining home games in order to join the raffle as well give the club some cash.

Would I physically need to enter the stadium to be included? i.e. have the barcode scanned??

Pretty Boy
24-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Just a quickie...

If I was to order two tickets for each of the remaining home games in order to join the raffle as well give the club some cash.

Would I physically need to enter the stadium to be included? i.e. have the barcode scanned??

If i'm reading the official site correctly then no.

GraniteCityHibs
24-04-2013, 03:26 PM
If i'm reading the official site correctly then no.

I see it now! Thanks

HibeesLA
25-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Have a season ticket this season !? 1 Ticket.

Renewed for next season !? Here's another one !

2 Per season ticket holders, dunno about anyone else but being a Hibs family we all have season tickets and all 6 of us will be able to make sure the "people who want a ticket" get a ticket !

*Someone getting lucky* Definition: Raffle

Yep!

I work 40 hours a week, make a decent wage.

I spend $1 in the Cali lottery, could get millions.

That what raffles are all about.

SadiesBhoy AKA FannyBhoy
25-04-2013, 07:02 PM
When can I buy my ticket? Can't get one for love nor money in Glasgow!

adhibs
25-04-2013, 07:21 PM

**** off

MSK
25-04-2013, 07:21 PM
When can I buy my ticket? Can't get one for love nor money in Glasgow!Heres yer ticket ..9696

Pretty Boy
25-04-2013, 07:25 PM

What a ****ing twat.

Saorsa
25-04-2013, 07:28 PM
When can I buy my ticket? Can't get one for love nor money in Glasgow!away 'n' throw sh¦te at yersel.

SteveHFC
25-04-2013, 07:31 PM

Do one :fenlon

.Sean.
25-04-2013, 07:47 PM

**** off ya terrorist-loving Tim ****bag

Hermit Crab
25-04-2013, 07:56 PM
when can i buy my ticket? Can't get one for love nor money in glasgow!

l t c f

I'm_cabbaged
25-04-2013, 08:00 PM
**** off ya terrorist-loving Tim ****bag

Agree he can do one, but how do you know the rest?

Albanian Hibs
25-04-2013, 08:10 PM

Ram it ****bag

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-04-2013, 08:34 PM
:fishin:

Quite a few fish been landed on this thread today. He'll be pulling his pud about it to his Celtic mates as you read this thread!

SadiesBhoy AKA FannyBhoy
25-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Must admit that this is a very good blog. Lots of interesting threads and opinions honestly given.

I'm about to do one as per advice given above. I made the above post as an experiment. I posted on the blog on Sunday night (strong drink had been taken as I had been celebrating our title win.) Anyhow, someone later said i was a 'biter'. I just wanted to see how many other biters there were and I think we can agree that I roped quite a few of you in.

I'm off now and won't be posting again but hope those of you going to the Cup Final have a good day out and return home safely. IF you win I'll be back on to congratulate you on your first win in 111 years. Everyone knows it is important to you. However, I am a Celtic supporter and obviously hope that the Hoops do the business.

I am not a terrorist lover and thank you to the guy who at least questioned Sean above about some of his comments. Can I suggest some anger management therapy might be in order Sean. Before you spontaniously self-combust.

iwasthere1972
25-04-2013, 08:36 PM

Strange. I managed to get 6. All seated together.

Carheenlea
25-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Sadieboy, or whatever you call yourself, are you enjoying yourself? You must surely have gathered by now that we Hibbies detest Celtic, and by hanging around on here you are only making a fool of yourself. Your man John Brown`s performance on Sportsound last night summed up the obnoxious arrogance of The Old Firm, a trait we Hibs fans don`t care much for. Do us all a favour..

clerriehibs
25-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Sadieboy, or whatever you call yourself, are you enjoying yourself? You must surely have gathered by now that we Hibbies detest Celtic, and by hanging around on here you are only making a fool of yourself. Your man John Brown`s performance on Sportsound last night summed up the obnoxious arrogance of The Old Firm, a trait we Hibs fans don`t care much for. Do us all a favour..

eh? :confused:

Saorsa
25-04-2013, 09:33 PM
eh? :confused:An OF man I would assume he means, two cheeks, same erse.

Brooster
25-04-2013, 09:36 PM

Yes there will be a big demand and folk will miss out.

.Sean.
25-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Yes there will be a big demand and folk will miss out.

The only folk who'll miss out will be those who don't bother going to Easter Road. No big deal.

SteveHFC
25-04-2013, 11:26 PM
The only folk who'll miss out will be those who don't bother going to Easter Road. No big deal.

Spot on biddy ;)

monktonharp
25-04-2013, 11:51 PM
The only folk who'll miss out will be those who don't bother going to Easter Road. No big deal.might feel like a big deal for hunners/or mair that followed Hibernian for dozens of years,but often felt let down by crucial performances over the years, yet always wanted to be there when their team gave it one more go to win the cup, before the dissalusioned/sicked fan popped his clogs.

hibs4thecup1988
26-04-2013, 10:32 AM
might feel like a big deal for hunners/or mair that followed Hibernian for dozens of years,but often felt let down by crucial performances over the years, yet always wanted to be there when their team gave it one more go to win the cup, before the dissalusioned/sicked fan popped his clogs.

Not sure if this is in jest or not?
If not then why should Jimmy next door who said enough of those rubbish never going back to Easter road...get a ticket over someone who has been goivg to games? Just cause they are old?

No chance

monktonharp
27-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Not sure if this is in jest or not?
If not then why should Jimmy next door who said enough of those rubbish never going back to Easter road...get a ticket over someone who has been goivg to games? Just cause they are old?

No chanceyou don't have to be "old" as you put it, to have been dissalusioned at ER. I could put it in the same vein as you seem to be doing : went to watch HFC for a few short years, and demand the right to deny aulder guys a ticket nae chance:wink:

HibbyScott
27-04-2013, 05:29 PM

What about those of us that had season tickets for 12 years and now work down south and unfortunately can't make an 800 mile round trip every couple of weeks. I bet theres a fair few in that situation with me. Missing out, no less of a supporter than anyone else. I feel your assumption there on who's missing out could do with a rethink.

PatHead
27-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Any idea when the ballot takes place for today's tickets

clerriehibs
27-04-2013, 05:43 PM
What about those of us that had season tickets for 12 years and now work down south and unfortunately can't make an 800 mile round trip every couple of weeks. I bet theres a fair few in that situation with me. Missing out, no less of a supporter than anyone else. I feel your assumption there on who's missing out could do with a rethink.

There's programmes such as the one to buy a season ticket for a kid - that would guarantee you a CF ticket.