PDA

View Full Version : Fenlon: "at least we got a clean sheet"

sesoim
22-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, Fenlon, we did get a clean sheet. Pity we have only won 2 out of our last 18 league games. And we are still in the same position (9th) as what we were when Fenlon took over almost a year and a half ago.

I wonder what Fenlon thinks is acceptable for Hibs? Maybe Petrie needs to have a word.

God Petrie
22-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Ugh.....

Andy74
22-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Yes, Fenlon, we did get a clean sheet. Pity we have only won 2 out of our last 18 league games. And we are still in the same position (9th) as what we were when Fenlon took over almost a year and a half ago.

I wonder what Fenlon thinks is acceptable for Hibs? Maybe Petrie needs to have a word.

Did he say just that? Did he say where we are is acceptable?

DH1875
22-04-2013, 08:47 PM
He got slated big time for saying it on the radio :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:.

adhibs
22-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm guessing this was his post match comment? I hope hes clutching at straws rather than being happy with that, dreadfull yet again

eastterrace
22-04-2013, 08:48 PM

yes your right about being not acceptable, he will play this way in the final and hope to keep it tight and maybe sneak a 1-0 , if he is successful he will become a legend but if he plays with one up front and we get humped then he will have half a season to save his job..

Dinkydoo
22-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Did he say just that? Did he say where we are is acceptable?

No.

He said that on chances we edged it and probably deserved to win but a positive, and an important point to note, was that we kept a clean sheet after conceding 3 against Celtic and then 3 against Falkirk. He thought we were good defensively tonight.

hibsbollah
22-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Im shocked. Manager happy not to lose any goals in football match. Whats the world coming to.

Fergus52
22-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Im shocked. Manager happy not to lose any goals in football match. Whats the world coming to.

:tee hee:

DH1875
22-04-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm guessing this was his post match comment?

:agree::agree::agree: Even the pundits were like WTF :confused:. Meaningless fixture and the manager of the home team comes out going on about keeping a clean sheet.

BEEJ
22-04-2013, 08:54 PM
He does have a point.

Despite the fact that he is being royally criticised on here for his 4-5-1 formations and consistently 'defensive mindset', we have been shipping goals for fun recently.

Andy74
22-04-2013, 08:54 PM
:agree::agree::agree: Even the pundits were like WTF :confused:. Meaningless fixture and the manager of the home team comes out going on about keeping a clean sheet.

The pundits that we all love and respect. Get a grip.

Andy74
22-04-2013, 08:55 PM
No.

He said that on chances we edged it and probably deserved to win but a positive, and an important point to note, was that we kept a clean sheet after conceding 3 against Celtic and then 3 against Falkirk. He thought we were good defensively tonight.

Aye. Some so called Hibs fans want to interpret that as something to take the piss about. Idiots.

Pretty Boy
22-04-2013, 08:57 PM
No.

Seems fair enough to me.

Brightside
22-04-2013, 08:57 PM
its a great point from fenlon. Hanlon ran the show again tonight.

Elephant Stone
22-04-2013, 08:58 PM

I think it's more to do with being pleased we showed we can defend well rather than pleased about gaining a "meaningless" point.

Shame about the pundits though :hilarious

marinello59
22-04-2013, 09:06 PM
After the first half defensive shambles at Hampden it was good to keep a clean sheet but Aberdeen were pretty poor. I left the ground tonight in a much more positive frame of mind than I have done for a while. Seeing Handling and Harris both start and both prove worthy of starting our next game can only be good for us. Caldwell did well when he came on as well and I would love to see him start the next game too. It ain't all bad.

Onion
22-04-2013, 09:23 PM
After the first half defensive shambles at Hampden it was good to keep a clean sheet but Aberdeen were pretty poor. I left the ground tonight in a much more positive frame of mind than I have done for a while. Seeing Handling and Harris both start and both prove worthy of starting our next game can only be good for us. Caldwell did well when he came on as well and I would love to see him start the next game too. It ain't all bad.

Terrible game, no quality on show, poor atmosphere.... but who gives a **** about whether the pundits were entertained or not. This is all part of the Fenlon 5-game master plan to Scottish Cup Glory. Start with a clean sheet, give the young guys and others much needed game time, try out new formations....

If he wins us the cup he'll be hailed a genius. If he fails, he'll probably get binned. Either way, Fenlon needs to do it his way and forget these pundits who are more interested in perpetuating our SC misery which makes a good story.

Sir David Gray
22-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Couldn't go tonight due to work but I listened to the last 10 minutes on the radio on my way home and also to the post match analysis.

The only one who was criticising Fenlon for his comments was Willie Miller. Richard Gordon was trying to point out to him that Fenlon most probably meant that the biggest thing to take away from the game was that we kept a clean sheet.

As I've said, I didn't see the game but it sounds like it was terrible with very little quality in it. When you get a game like that, I don't see anything wrong with being positive about keeping a clean sheet.

Brightside
22-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I dont think it was a terrible game. We controlled it. Aberdeen defended midfield well and broke down most of our attacks. As i said in another thread if we had got the griffiths chance they would have had to attack and we would have got a few more. Plenty to like about tonight.

Up The Bracket
22-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Nut!

That's it! We're all doomed!

Petrie Out! Fenlon Out! It was all Alan ****ing Maybury's fault! We're gonna go down next season!

If we don't get Terry Butcher in right now, then we're finished as a club!

PISTOL1875
22-04-2013, 09:52 PM
No.

Exactly.. Some Hibs fans need to pull there heads out of there asses and think before they type...

PatHead
22-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Aberdeen were awful, we were not great but it was far from the worst game I have ever seen. The 2 pundits mentioned are Aberdeen fans and they could take no positives out of the game so might as well slag it off.

Ringothedog
22-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Aberdeen were awful, we were not great but it was far from the worst game I have ever seen. The 2 pundits mentioned are Aberdeen fans and they could take no positives out of the game so might as well slag it off.

Agree :agree:

The Harp Awakes
22-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Seems fair enough to me.

Agreed. Fenlon went with a positive formation tonight. We controlled the game and were well worth 3 points. Can't argue with his assessment of the match.

We do however need a decent, physical CF next season. Griffiths has been a revelation but we're far too lightweight up front. There's no-one to hold the ball up front and bring others into play.

MWHIBBIES
22-04-2013, 10:14 PM
You need to have a word mate...

hibee_nation
22-04-2013, 10:14 PM

Just cut and paste this for next week, save you the bother starting a new thread every week slating Paddy :fenlon

Jonnyboy
22-04-2013, 10:26 PM
He got slated big time for saying it on the radio :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:.

By Willie Miller who is a grade A fud.

The comment has been conveniently taken out of context by those who spend hours dreaming of such an opportunity to slag him off

Kato
22-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Exactly.. Some Hibs fans need to pull there heads out of there asses and think before they type...

...a bit optimistic there ol' bean...

...anyone, ANYONE,...taking a lead from the total waste of oxygen that makes up the panel on bbc sportsound, seriously needs treatment...

Kato
22-04-2013, 10:40 PM
The comment has been conveniently taken out of context by those who spend hours dreaming of such an opportunity to slag him off

You mean those guys who have proven themselves to be rubbish managers and are now proving to all that they lack the BBC's need for balance?

Jonnyboy
22-04-2013, 10:41 PM
You mean those guys who have proven themselves to be rubbish managers and are now proving to all that they lack the BBC's need for balance?

Them too but I was meaning some of our very own fans

Kato
22-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Them too but I was meaning some of our very own fans

Aaah. The guys who fine-tune keen criticisms in their heads then can't wait for the opportunity to write them up.

Jonnyboy
22-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Aaah. The guys who fine-tune keen criticisms in their heads then can't wait for the opportunity to write them up.

Them's the ones :greengrin

WestEndHibee
22-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Terrible game, no quality on show, poor atmosphere.... but who gives a **** about whether the pundits were entertained or not. This is all part of the Fenlon 5-game master plan to Scottish Cup Glory. Start with a clean sheet, give the young guys and others much needed game time, try out new formations....

If he wins us the cup he'll be hailed a genius. If he fails, he'll probably get binned. Either way, Fenlon needs to do it his way and forget these pundits who are more interested in perpetuating our SC misery which makes a good story.

:top marks

monktonharp
22-04-2013, 11:28 PM
I've seen a lot of worse games. good work from quite a few and we should have scored a couple in the second half.harris really came into it in the 2nd,griffiths always looked dangerous, the whole defence looked safe and much to my chagrin..................Thompson was m.o.m., and also given such by the match sponsors. I cant take willie miller serious thesedays

lord bunberry
23-04-2013, 03:36 AM
The most positive thing for me was the way griffiths linked with harris, the 2 of them seem to be on the same wavelength. For most of the season griffiths has had to do to much on his own but last night harris and to a lesser extent doyle were up there with him giving him options

Holmesdale Hibs
23-04-2013, 06:18 AM
I'm sure some of us are saying the same on the positives thread.

What do you want him to say?

killie-hibby
23-04-2013, 06:48 AM
BBC Scotland "pundits" love themselves and each other. I had the impression that none of them wanted to be at ER last night and therefore played a very juvenile, in house game, of highlighting negatives. Any Hibs supporter who cites any of their quotes as factual or accurate needs to waken up. For instance Gordon,Dodds and Miller were gloating over the sparse crowd. I very much doubt if the game had been at Pittodrie would as many as 8300 have turned up ,even if not televised live.

marinello59
23-04-2013, 07:07 AM
I've seen a lot of worse games. good work from quite a few and we should have scored a couple in the second half.harris really came into it in the 2nd,griffiths always looked dangerous, the whole defence looked safe and much to my chagrin..................Thompson was m.o.m., and also given such by the match sponsors. I cant take willie miller serious thesedays

The man really is a horses backside.

Saorsa
23-04-2013, 07:12 AM

I wonder what Fenlon thinks is acceptable for Hibs? Maybe Petrie needs to have a word.What a surprise tae see you on and first tae try and put the boot in. Got any other ****in' records? :yawn: Did I miss your posts efter the comeback in the semi final? :rolleyes:

Phil MaGlass
23-04-2013, 08:43 AM

this. bunch o ****ers

JimBHibees
23-04-2013, 08:53 AM
No.

Well he was spot on in that regard. Thought we were pretty good last night and should have won. Poor pitch and windy conditions don't make for a good game however we were the better team and IMO an improved performance especially by the defence.

Liams
23-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Although it was a dire game wee had great chances in 2nd half, sparky, doyle, harris and handling

JimBHibees
23-04-2013, 09:13 AM

Who were the esteemed pundits? Let me guess Preston/Blobbo??

Hibs defensive record has been very poor recently losing 2 goals in something like 8 out of 10 games so yes a clean sheet is a positive as was the improved performances from Clancy, McPake and Hanlon.

JimBHibees
23-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Couldn't go tonight due to work but I listened to the last 10 minutes on the radio on my way home and also to the post match analysis.

The only one who was criticising Fenlon for his comments was Willie Miller. Richard Gordon was trying to point out to him that Fenlon most probably meant that the biggest thing to take away from the game was that we kept a clean sheet.

As I've said, I didn't see the game but it sounds like it was terrible with very little quality in it. When you get a game like that, I don't see anything wrong with being positive about keeping a clean sheet.

I wasnt there as I coach a kids team and we trained last night however saw the game on the box and thought it was better than a lot of games we played this season and should have won. The pitch was poor and the wind didnt help however improved performances by Clancy, McPake and Hanlon and thought there was a better balance about the team with Thomson a standout. Doyle unlucky with hitting the post and we had more energy in the middle though Handling and Harris a bit hit and miss.

Borderhibbie76
23-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Keeping a clean sheet was a positive and pf was right to point this out!! Funny how the ones who start negative threads on here do so during matches...why not step away from the keyboard and go and support your team???
I thought we did ok last night, we were the only team trying to play football in the poor conditions and should have won imo!

silverhibee
23-04-2013, 01:50 PM
BBC Scotland "pundits" love themselves and each other. I had the impression that none of them wanted to be at ER last night and therefore played a very juvenile, in house game, of highlighting negatives. Any Hibs supporter who cites any of their quotes as factual or accurate needs to waken up. For instance Gordon,Dodds and Miller were gloating over the sparse crowd. I very much doubt if the game had been at Pittodrie would as many as 8300 have turned up ,even if not televised live.

Hibs should just ban this lot from anywhere near ER or EM, they just seem to think Hibs is a big joke and have good old laugh at us each week, don't hear any other club being mocked so badly by the =allisbarrymob# from the BBC, once again the s******s from some of them last night after PFs comment about keeping a clean sheet was met by a burst of s******s from them, not the first time this has happened from this bunch when talking about our club, time for the club to stand up to these clowns and let them know that we are NOT A SOFT TOUCH and let them know this by banning them from our games, they only come along to take the piss out of everything hibs.

heretoday
23-04-2013, 02:16 PM
It was certainly end-to-end stuff last night.

Dull at both ends.

Last Minute
23-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Getting sick of watching this tripe and most Hibs fans think it's acceptable. 2 wins from 18 getting overlooked cos we're in another final. An owner who was in the paper this week in the top 100 richest men in scotland, with 85 million to his name and he can't even buy Griffths who he would get for sweeties and get a hugh return on his money. oh no we don't have the cash they say, so let some other club snap him up and we will just put up with this. I'ts becoming a joke. even our captain said the fans here have put up with alot of missery but still it's the fans who have to keep digging in their pockets. it's about time the board done their bit. don't get me started about the get them off there seats Matt done. another wage down the drain. Rant over:devil:

Captain Trips
23-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Getting sick of watching this tripe and most Hibs fans think it's acceptable. 2 wins from 18 getting overlooked cos we're in another final. An owner who was in the paper this week in the top 100 richest men in scotland, with 85 million to his name and he can't even buy Griffths who he would get for sweeties and get a hugh return on his money. oh no we don't have the cash they say, so let some other club snap him up and we will just put up with this. I'ts becoming a joke. even our captain said the fans here have put up with alot of missery but still it's the fans who have to keep digging in their pockets. it's about time the board done their bit. don't get me started about the get them off there seats Matt done. another wage down the drain. Rant over:devil:

That bit I agree with though cannot speak for other fans but cup win or not our SPL placing at the moment isnt good enough and I see nothing to suggest he is worth keeping. Better managers than PF havent won the cup and I would swap them for him regardless if we win it. Talking today of looking better against a dreadful Aberdeen, should we not be well beyond looking a bit better than a p1ss poor Aberdeen team who incidently are above us after 16mths.

Plenty saw that even JC won a cup he couldnt get a lot of other things right that is same for PF and we havent won it yet.

I think now however he is here until seasons end anyway so we need to all be together for reamining fixtures and cup final, I do not think he is right man but that will not help us for next few weeks and I am not writing games off or thinking its ok because we are in Final that 7th,8th,9th or 10th is ok.

Lets get some form please so it pushes us up SPL and gives us good positivity for Final.

silverhibee
23-04-2013, 06:32 PM
That bit I agree with though cannot speak for other fans but cup win or not our SPL placing at the moment isnt good enough and I see nothing to suggest he is worth keeping. Better managers than PF havent won the cup and I would swap them for him regardless if we win it. Talking today of looking better against a dreadful Aberdeen, should we not be well beyond looking a bit better than a p1ss poor Aberdeen team who incidently are above us after 16mths.

Plenty saw that even JC won a cup he couldnt get a lot of other things right that is same for PF and we havent won it yet.

I think now however he is here until seasons end anyway so we need to all be together for reamining fixtures and cup final, I do not think he is right man but that will not help us for next few weeks and I am not writing games off or thinking its ok because we are in Final that 7th,8th,9th or 10th is ok.

Lets get some form please so it pushes us up SPL and gives us good positivity for Final.

:agree: :top marks

Aldo
23-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Hibs should just ban this lot from anywhere near ER or EM, they just seem to think Hibs is a big joke and have good old laugh at us each week, don't hear any other club being mocked so badly by the =allisbarrymob# from the BBC, once again the s******s from some of them last night after PFs comment about keeping a clean sheet was met by a burst of s******s from them, not the first time this has happened from this bunch when talking about our club, time for the club to stand up to these clowns and let them know that we are NOT A SOFT TOUCH and let them know this by banning them from our games, they only come along to take the piss out of everything hibs.

This

Silver we seem to be the laughing stock of that programme. I have not listening to that show in nearly 18 months because of that total plum Preston, he was always commenting on our games and never had a good word to say.

Gordon is still living off the dons success of the 80's and early 90's and let's face it, they played hoofball all night. Their crowds are *****.

They don't want us to succeed and take great pleasure in watching us fail.

I say **** them. Bunch of tossers.

That's why on the 26th of May PF plays a recording of them laughing at him. Bunch of ***** bags. Laugh to his face Naw rip the piss on the radio.

In a word or 5

Sportsound GTF

silverhibee
23-04-2013, 07:04 PM
This

Silver we seem to be the laughing stock of that programme. I have not listening to that show in nearly 18 months because of that total plum Preston, he was always commenting on our games and never had a good word to say.

Gordon is still living off the dons success of the 80's and early 90's and let's face it, they played hoofball all night. Their crowds are *****.

They don't want us to succeed and take great pleasure in watching us fail.

I say **** them. Bunch of tossers.

That's why on the 26th of May PF plays a recording of them laughing at him. Bunch of ***** bags. Laugh to his face Naw rip the piss on the radio.

In a word or 5

Sportsound GTF

I could see if it was a one of kind of thing but it is every week from the same pundits, lets all have a good laugh at Hibs, they show us no respect at all, the club should show them the same respect they give us, nothing, they don't do it with any other club in the SPL but see Hibs as a easy target for there snidey comments and giggles when Hibs are mentioned.

Aldo
23-04-2013, 07:20 PM
I could see if it was a one of kind of thing but it is every week from the same pundits, lets all have a good laugh at Hibs, they show us no respect at all, the club should show them the same respect they give us, nothing, they don't do it with any other club in the SPL but see Hibs as a easy target for there snidey comments and giggles when Hibs are mentioned.

They show NO respect whatsoever IMHO. Your right about other clubs... They get given a fair crack but not us. Tell you we played some half decent stuff in the 2nd half and a lot on the deck.

From what I gather we didn't get much praise for trying to do that from that lot??

Remember this though the panel is made up of mainly ex Huns and diet Huns... Dodds, Preston, wee fat jaikey, Derek ferguson, Craig Paterson.

I agree that the club should boycott them if the comments continue but I get they say we are being childish!!

Braids Hibby
24-04-2013, 04:41 AM
Although it was a dire game wee had great chances in 2nd half, sparky, doyle, harris and handling
We defended well and created chances. Important to build confidence for the 26th. GGTTH :not worth

PeeJay
24-04-2013, 06:45 AM
We defended well and created chances. Important to build confidence for the 26th. GGTTH :not worth

I must admit find it very difficult to believe that this awful performance against an even worse team than we are, helped to "build confidence" for the 26th ... mind you I don't think much of Celtic either, so maybe you have a point, after all - then again, maybe this is all part of Fenlon's master plan, i.e. lulling Celtic into believing that he final will be a walkover, ...

Saorsa
24-04-2013, 07:00 AM
I must admit find it very difficult to believe that this awful performance against an even worse team than we are, helped to "build confidence" for the 26th ... mind you I don't think much of Celtic either, so maybe you have a point, after all - then again, maybe this is all part of Fenlon's master plan, i.e. lulling Celtic into believing that he final will be a walkover, ... I thought of a plan as well then I realised how ridiculous it was but I'll mention it anyway. :agree: For the weeks running up tae and including the cup final all the fans could get behind the, club, the manager and the team. Mental idea I ken, which is why I decided it was a crap idea. :agree:

The OP in this thread is pathetic IMO, same poster same auld ***** efter every game and we didnae even lose this one so something else had tae be found. Fenlon was hardly celebrating a clean sheet, he was simply making a valid point that efter losing 6 goals in the previous 2 games it was good tae see the defending had improved which it needed tae and a clean sheet was kept. We defended well for the majority of the game with Paul Hanlon as the stand out defender, as I'm sure anybody who was actually there would ken. Only and aging decrepit sheep ****ger or somebody with their own personal agenda could try and point score with such a petty pathetic argument.

marinello59
24-04-2013, 07:04 AM
I thought of a plan as well then I realised how ridiculous it was but I'll mention it anyway. :agree: For the weeks running up tae and including the cup final all the fans could get behind the, club, the manager and the team. Mental idea I ken, which is why I decided it was a crap idea. :agree:

The OP in this thread is pathetic IMO, same poster same auld ***** efter every game and we didnae even lose this one. Fenlon was hardly celebrating a clean sheet, he was simply making a valid point that efter losing 6 goals in the previous 2 games it was good tae see the defending had improved which it needed tae and a clean sheet was kept. We defended well for the majority of the game with Paul Hanlon as the stand out defender, as I'm sure anybody who was actually there would ken. Only an aging decrepit sheep ****ger or somebody with their own personal agenda could try and point score with such a petty pathetic argument.

I had nothing to do with starting this thread. :grr:

Saorsa
24-04-2013, 07:10 AM
I had nothing to do with starting this thread. :grr::greengrin

RecobasUncle
24-04-2013, 08:14 PM
I am also extremely glad that we didn't ship 3 goals in one half. Fear us!

FranckSuzy
24-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I must admit find it very difficult to believe that this awful performance against an even worse team than we are, helped to "build confidence" for the 26th ... mind you I don't think much of Celtic either, so maybe you have a point, after all - then again, maybe this is all part of Fenlon's master plan, i.e. lulling Celtic into believing that he final will be a walkover, ...

I don't think Monday's performance could be classed as 'awful', to be fair :confused: There were quite a few positives to be taken from the game IMHO. Hanlon, Harris, clean sheet, McPake to name but a few.

JimBHibees
24-04-2013, 08:23 PM
I don't think Monday's performance could be classed as 'awful', to be fair :confused: There were quite a few positives to be taken from the game IMHO. Hanlon, Harris, clean sheet, McPake to name but a few.

Certainly wasnt awful, another positive was Thomson playing well and getting 90 mins.

FranckSuzy
24-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Certainly wasnt awful, another positive was Thomson playing well and getting 90 mins.

Woops, how could I forget! Yes and KT :agree:

Aldo
24-04-2013, 08:55 PM

I thought the 2nd half was pretty good tbh with us in the front foot.

KT played very well and was involved in pretty much everything good that happened. Always looked to get on the ball.

Would really love him to sign a longer term deal but cannot/don't think it will happen.

Would of been MOTM if Hanlon hadn't been playing... Who was excellent.

PeeJay
25-04-2013, 07:18 AM
To everyone claiming the team performance wasn't awful - fair enough if you are happy with that, can't see it myself, but I still think it was awful - in fact I was actually holding back on my true feelings of the performance :na na: - Looking forward to Saturday's game, to see if we can produce a much better performance - IMO, of course :greengrin

heretoday
25-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Sir Tom is like God. All kinds of ghastly things going on in the world and he doesn't lift a finger to help.

FranckSuzy
25-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Sir Tom is like God. All kinds of ghastly things going on in the world and he doesn't lift a finger to help.

Eh?! :shocked::confused:

heretoday
25-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Eh?! :shocked::confused:

Sorry to shock and confuse. I jest of course but I do feel that Sir T could show a bit more interest.

I met him at a choral event in the Princes St Gdns a few years ago and he said "When are we going to win something?"

I nearly, and should have, said "When you put in some serious money."

But I was too polite, and starstruck.

Saorsa
13-05-2013, 07:31 AM

Still waiting on your post/s congratulating Pat on his team selection and tactics yesterday and congratulating the lads on an excellent performance and result in the derby.....

God Petrie
13-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Sorry to shock and confuse. I jest of course but I do feel that Sir T could show a bit more interest.

I met him at a choral event in the Princes St Gdns a few years ago and he said "When are we going to win something?"

I nearly, and should have, said "When you put in some serious money."

But I was too polite, and starstruck.

Get a grip

Diclonius
13-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Fenlon: "at least we got a won the game."

Saorsa
13-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Fenlon: "at least we got a won the game."Nae clean sheet though :grr: