PDA

View Full Version : hibs fans are tight

eastterrace
20-04-2013, 09:25 PM
just been speaking to a few hibs fans who are saying we dont have any direction , no buying players or paying bigger wages to get better players or fenlons hopeless yet they wont buy a season ticket, yet they love the club , i cant understand why they dont help out and they have the money to get a season ticket, are we just the meanest supporters going, oh and by the way in case i get slated i have bought a season ticket for me and my wife and the stone on the east terrace and i aint loaded , so maybe im just ab daffty

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 09:28 PM
:cheers:

FranckSuzy
20-04-2013, 09:36 PM
just been speaking to a few hibs fans who are saying we dont have any direction , no buying players or paying bigger wages to get better players or fenlons hopeless yet they wont buy a season ticket, yet they love the club , i cant understand why they dont help out and they have the money to get a season ticket, are we just the meanest supporters going, oh and by the way in case i get slated i have bought a season ticket for me and my wife and the stone on the east terrace and i aint loaded , so maybe im just ab daffty

Or :drunk: :wink:

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 09:41 PM
just been speaking to a few hibs fans who are saying we dont have any direction , no buying players or paying bigger wages to get better players or fenlons hopeless yet they wont buy a season ticket, yet they love the club , i cant understand why they dont help out and they have the money to get a season ticket, are we just the meanest supporters going, oh and by the way in case i get slated i have bought a season ticket for me and my wife and the stone on the east terrace and i aint loaded , so maybe im just ab dafftyDo we any any mair tighter fans than any other club? Have you carried out a survey? :greengrin :cheers:

Chibs
20-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Good for you.

7 Hills
20-04-2013, 09:50 PM

Well, you're obviously a FAN!!! Tell thon lightweights you describe to "GET TAE F***!!!" They're no' getting a ticket fur the Final! :flag:

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 09:51 PM

Tight *******. :agree:

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Tight *******. :agree:you'd ken :na na: :faf:

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 10:08 PM

I bet you they never even got a drink in either, tight ******s eh.

They should be stoned, and not with any herbal stuff, concrete slabs should do the trick.

Me, That Desperate Dan dude will tell you how tight i am. :cb

eastterrace
20-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Well, you're obviously a FAN!!! Tell thon lightweights you describe to "GET TAE F***!!!" They're no' getting a ticket fur the Final! :flag:

forgot to add that in they did ask if i can get a ticket for the final for them.

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 10:12 PM
you'd ken :na na: :faf:

:giruy: :greengrin

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 10:13 PM
forgot to add that in they did ask if i can get a ticket for the final for them.

You hope them told get to the off F.

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I bet you they never even got a drink in either, tight ******s eh.

They should be stoned, and not with any herbal stuff, concrete slabs should do the trick.

Me, That Desperate Dan dude will tell you how tight i am. :cb:agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/scrooge1s.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/scrooge1s.gif.html)

http://www.lahorde.org/lahorde//Smileys/default/i_scrooge3b.gif

:faf: :faf:

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 10:14 PM
:giruy: :greengrin:greengrin

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 10:24 PM
:agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/scrooge1s.gif (http://s19.photobucket.com/user/jamie1971/media/smilies%202/scrooge1s.gif.html)

http://www.lahorde.org/lahorde//Smileys/default/i_scrooge3b.gif

:faf: :faf:

:fenlon :greengrin

Saorsa
20-04-2013, 10:24 PM
:fenlon :greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 10:40 PM
:jmcp: :thumbsup:

Chibs
20-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Is there some Masonic thing going on here

silverhibee
20-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Is there some Masonic thing going on here

Blue Circle. :wink:

Chibs
21-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Blue Circle. :wink:
I have know idea what that means.
:confused::confused::confused:

Saorsa
21-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Blue Circle. :wink:you're cement tae keep that tae yersel :greengrin

Chibs
21-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Season ticket holders are just Uncle Tom supporters. By blindly contributing to the club they support mediocrity. They club has the income why bother to entertain (in the broadest sense). Be smug now with your multiple cup final tickets you tossers.
Right I'm going have three goes at this. You are in real life either

A) Billy Brown

B) Jim Jefferies

C) Vladimir Romanov:flag:

neilmartinrocks
21-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Right I'm going have three goes at this. You are in real life either

A) Billy Brown

B) Jim Jefferies

C) Vladimir Romanov:flag:

Or
D) Robson Green :fishin:

Pete
21-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Or
D) Robson Green :fishin:

There seems to be a lot of Robson Greenery going on just now. A lot of mince threads are appearing.

:giruy: Having a party!

:brokenyam: Season over.

marinello59
21-04-2013, 06:24 AM

You're a dafty. I love supporting Hibs but actually going to games tends to make things less enjoyable. And before anybody slates me I have my own scarf and it does have some green in it .

jdships
21-04-2013, 09:59 AM
You're a dafty. I love supporting Hibs but actually going to games tends to make things less enjoyable. And before anybody slates me I have my own scarf and it does have some green in it .

:top marks:thumbsup::agree:

UBER FANS rule - OK !!

GORDONSMITH7
21-04-2013, 10:49 AM

Not in my experience mate!

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/donate/

BIG G

silverhibee
21-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I have know idea what that means.
:confused::confused::confused:

Stone folk ken whits goan on.

silverhibee
21-04-2013, 11:25 AM
you're cement tae keep that tae yersel :greengrin

Aww naw, i don't suit they concrete boots. :greengrin

Aldo
21-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Do we any any mair tighter fans than any other club? Have you carried out a survey? :greengrin :cheers:

What aboot a Poll!!

Hibernia Na Eir
21-04-2013, 12:09 PM
ubertastic

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Drink and posting on .net always leads to some fun reads. This thread is radge!

NAE NOOKIE
21-04-2013, 04:14 PM
What aboot a Poll!!

Are you mental ....... have you any idea how much polls cost !!!

Aldo
21-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Are you mental ....... have you any idea how much polls cost !!!

:-)

ahibby
21-04-2013, 04:58 PM
I can understand why they don't help out. What I can't understand is why I do.