PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack last minute Penalty save on SSN.......

Seven up
20-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Interesting story too as it was Barnets last game at Underhill after 106 years, moving to play at their Training ground next season! Wonder what Edgar Davids will make of that?... Stackys last min save gave them the win too.... Liked Stack but Big Ben is the man now!

Hiber-nation
20-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Interesting story too as it was Barnets last game at Underhill after 106 years, moving to play at their Training ground next season! Wonder what Edgar Davids will make of that?... Stackys last min save gave them the win too.... Liked Stack but Big Ben is the man now!

Aye that was brilliant - well done Stacky. And David Stephens playing his part too! :thumbsup:

Its still going to be tough for them to avoid relegation though, they're away to Northampton in the last game, Wimbledon are a point behind and at home to Fleetwood.

monktonharp
20-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Aye that was brilliant - well done Stacky. And David Stephens playing his part too! :thumbsup:

Its still going to be tough for them to avoid relegation though, they're away to Northampton in the last game, Wimbledon are a point behind and at home to Fleetwood.Northampton, they're a load o' cobblers!

Pete
21-04-2013, 02:16 AM

That save might be worth so much to that club. Top man and top hibby!:thumbsup:

That dressing room must be mental.

BigKev
21-04-2013, 09:00 AM
There was a special feature about Barnet on the Football League show last night as it was their last ever game at Underhill.

Had a quick interview with Stacks as well after the game. Almost never recognised him with a full heid o hair!

scotdodger
21-04-2013, 09:49 AM
big well done to graham stack for his pen save in last min to give his new team a 1-0 victory on there last game on there old ground ggtth

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-04-2013, 10:01 AM
I have seen Barnet a few times over the years when I have been in London, stretching back to the days when Carl Hoddle used to play for them. I know that there has been a lot of discontent about the move but historically, their biggest crowd of the season was the pre game against Arsenal and yesterday's crowd of over 6,000 was three times the average, so the reasons are not that hard to see.

lyonhibs
21-04-2013, 03:23 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/scenes-graham-stack-saves-93rd-minute-penalty-in-barnets-last-game-at-underhill/

Good save as well.

Greentinted
21-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Seen his interview after the game yesterday and he's looking in seriously good nick. A man worthy of the 2012/13 JC 6-pack award for sure. :greengrin

1987green
21-04-2013, 10:08 PM
big well done to graham stack for his pen save in last min to give his new team a 1-0 victory on there last game on there old ground ggtth

Was speaking to Stacky earlier in the week and he is coming up for the final derby of the season loves the hibs and on his tweets he always puts ggtth great guy

cam75
21-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Try looking for his twitter page no joy what's his twitter page ?

Jones28
22-04-2013, 07:29 AM
I liked Stacky, always thought he was a good keeper. He was certainly the best we'd had for a while before Big Ben came along. A right character as well!

WellingtonHibby
22-04-2013, 09:32 AM
He's flogging that Herbalife on facebook. He's lookinga pretty decent advertisement for it.

Hibee87
22-04-2013, 09:48 AM
He's flogging that Herbalife on facebook. He's lookinga pretty decent advertisement for it.

He stopped the fags then? I couldnt beelive it when I seen him smoking last season. It was just after another defeat under calderwood and the fans had congrigated outside the west stand to call for calderwood and the boars head......any way stacky came out and apologisedto the fans for the performance. got into a car and sparked a fag ......id have thought he would at least have waitied till he was out of sight of everyone

1987green
22-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Try looking for his twitter page no joy what's his twitter page ?

Grahamstack1

the best 1 is he hopes vlad hanae been to cash convertors and flogged the cup :)

ajay4hibs
23-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Anyone else see the opposition player run up to stack and jump on him and hug him? Bit strange