PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Tonights SPL game

MSK
19-04-2013, 06:37 PM
D utd 0 Motherwell 2 after 7 mins

hibeedonald
19-04-2013, 06:39 PM
D utd 0 Motherwell 2 after 7 mins

That Motherwell team is on title winning form, fair play to them, I reckon there team now would of given Celtic a run if they were together at the start of the season. Over 3.5 goals bet on aswell :greengrin

Pretty Boy
19-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Motherwell are a good side and play a pretty good style of football. We should be aiming for somewhere about their level in the league next year.

hfc rd
19-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Motherwell are a good side and play a pretty good style of football. We should be aiming for somewhere about their level in the league next year.

Agree. Some of their football is excellent to watch. I'd take a couple of their players who are out of contract like Humphrey, Law, Higdon, Ojamaa.

Scorrie
19-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Higdon's second goal was really well taken. Daly just pulled a goal back for the Arabs. 1-3 now

leither17
19-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Both teams playing some good stuff and building from the back

Jim44
19-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Agree. Some of their football is excellent to watch. I'd take a couple of their players who are out of contract like Humphrey, Law, Higdon, Ojamaa.

Taking off the green-tinted spectacles, why would the likes of Higdon want to leave a successful, thriving team, to come to ER. OK, he might get a few quid more but in the short to mid term, his bread is probably buttered more thickly at Fir Park. I'd love to think that good players regard Hibs as a healthy career move but in reality we are presently no better than mediocre.

MSK
19-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Taking off the green-tinted spectacles, why would the likes of Higdon want to leave a successful, thriving team, to come to ER. OK, he might get a few quid more but in the short to mid term, his bread is probably buttered more thickly at Fir Park. I'd love to think that good players regard Hibs as a healthy career move but in reality we are presently no better than mediocre.With his goals tally this season I would expect a few teams down south tae be chapping his door ..:agree:

Hibs Class
19-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Taking off the green-tinted spectacles, why would the likes of Higdon want to leave a successful, thriving team, to come to ER. OK, he might get a few quid more but in the short to mid term, his bread is probably buttered more thickly at Fir Park. I'd love to think that good players regard Hibs as a healthy career move but in reality we are presently no better than mediocre.

sadly that's probably true.

Bishop Hibee
19-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I'd take Law and Higdon. They'll probably end up in League 1 earning more money sadly.

Excellent performance from Motherwell this evening.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Top 6 pish! ;-)

Golden Bear
19-04-2013, 08:51 PM

Spot on Jim. The truth can hurt but its the truth nevertheless.

cabbageandribs1875
19-04-2013, 09:45 PM
not the SPL but(live on ITV4 earlier)

FA youth cup S/F 2nd leg chelski 2 liverpoodle 1 (AGG4-1)

chelski play Norwich in the two-leg final

jodjam
19-04-2013, 10:13 PM

Tim Clancy left a successful well side who had qualified for Europe to sign for us.

Fred Perry
19-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Tim Clancy left a successful well side who had qualified for Europe to sign for us.Tim Clancy couldnae kick the ball straight last week - just saying:cb

SaulGoodman
19-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Tim Clancy couldnae kick the ball straight last week - just saying:cb

Pish. Clancy was passing it straight all day.

Straight to a Falkirk player :wink: