PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets for the Famous Five Sold Out?

The Harp Awakes
19-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Apologies if this has been raised in another thread.

Just been online and see that there is no season ticket availability for the Famous Five Stand. Can't be sold out already is it:confused:

Rambo1875
19-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Just been on and can buy one in any section except 18 in lower, try again bud :confused:

Billy Whizz
19-04-2013, 09:54 AM

Just been online and see that there is no season ticket availability for the Famous Five Stand. Can't be sold out already is it:confused:

I'd be surprised at this, as there have been loads of gaps all season. Maybe it's the limited no of special offer kids season tickets that are sold out?

Purple & Green
19-04-2013, 10:00 AM
When do existing holders have until to renew? Those seats won't be released until the end of the priority.

I think Hibs have said that they won't be doing seat swaps until June.

The Harp Awakes
19-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Just been on and can buy one in any section except 18 in lower, try again bud :confused:

Had another go. The first screen which displays online 'Pick a Block' is all red stating 'No availability' for Famous Five but when you press the 'Pick a Seat' tab it does come up with Limited Availability anywhere other than in 18.

Thanks.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Has that stand ever sold out??

cloudy
19-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Dnt know If I'm in the correct thread here but don't want to start another season ticket thread... so I'm thinking about getting a season ticket for myself a two sons. Seat availability in the famous five seems rather low especially 3 seats together which I find strange as these areas look empty on match days, does anyone know the reason these seats are unavailable? And when is the cut off point for purchasing ST and being priority for a cup final ticket and would I be entitled to 3 tickets for the north stand with these STs

Keith_M
19-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Just had a look and there's only 36 seats available in the FF front. That's not too shabby considering there's around 2,000 seats in that area. There's still hundreds in the FF Upper.

Strange thing is, though, come match day most will be empty as usual. Never worked out how that's the case.

:confused:

JeMeSouviens
19-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Just had a look and there's only 36 seats available in the FF front. That's not too shabby considering there's around 2,000 seats in that area. There's still hundreds in the FF Upper.

Strange thing is, though, come match day most will be empty as usual. Never worked out how that's the case.

:confused:

I suspect the fact that child STs are available in this area for £25 and can be used to get priority for adult cup final tickets might be a contributing factor! :rolleyes:

(I did consider this scam myself last year but rejected it on high and mighty ethical principles, however despite the obvious dodginess there is absolutely nothing in the Ts&Cs to stop this afaik).

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 11:26 AM
I suspect the fact that child STs are available in this area for £25 and can be used to get priority for adult cup final tickets might be a contributing factor! :rolleyes:

(I did consider this scam myself last year but rejected it on high and mighty ethical principles, however despite the obvious dodginess there is absolutely nothing in the Ts&Cs to stop this afaik).
yes i knew some who done this , they buy a ticket for there child and use it to buy a cup final ticket.

martin63
19-04-2013, 12:37 PM
When do existing holders have until to renew? Those seats won't be released until the end of the priority.

I think Hibs have said that they won't be doing seat swaps until June.

Not sure about the renewal bit, but when I did renew mine I was also getting a ticket for my nephew and decided to move my seat at the same time and had no problems in doing so

KdyHby
19-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Current seat season holders have until Sat 2 June to renew. You can buy elsewhere just now, and request a move after 2 June (as advised by Nicola Laing of the ticket office on 2 April)

down-the-slope
19-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Has that stand ever sold out??

AEK match :agree:

:greengrin

RoYO!
19-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Do they keep some seats back for hibs kids matches? Therefore they'd be coming up as unavailable?

Billy Whizz
19-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Do they keep some seats back for hibs kids matches? Therefore they'd be coming up as unavailable?

Can Hibs kids not sit anywhere?

Pete
19-04-2013, 03:51 PM

I've never done the hibs kids thing before so I'm a little puzzled. There are three rows at the front that aren't available and I'm assuming they are for pay at the gate. You cant buy these rows match by match online so you won't be able to reserve anything that way.

What if one of your season tickets are a hibs kid and you are in a block thats busy? Will the mate that you can bring along have to sit on his todd somewhere else or will you all be punted somewhere different?

hibeedonald
19-04-2013, 04:21 PM

It's sold out loads of times, just not with the East.

MSK
19-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Wife got our season tickets for the lower FF ..would have preferred upper as I had a season ticket there before but seat options were minimal...

Woody70x2
19-04-2013, 04:45 PM

I believe it to be an age and technology thing. Damn computers!

DH1875
19-04-2013, 05:53 PM

Is there not only a set amount of the cheap kids tickets for the FF? If so will it not be up to those who took the deal to renew before the club can sell them? Also, I thought to get the deal for the kids ST you had to have an adult ST.

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=DH1875;3572822]Is there not only a set amount of the cheap kids tickets for the FF? If so will it not be up to those who took the deal to renew before the club can sell them? Also, I thought to get the deal for the kids ST you had to have an adult ST.[/

yes to get the deal you need a adut but you can buy your child a season ticket on his own and use it toget a cup final ticket , so it would cost you £50 and you woud be okay for the final.. its a scam but not illegal.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=DH1875;3572822]Is there not only a set amount of the cheap kids tickets for the FF? If so will it not be up to those who took the deal to renew before the club can sell them? Also, I thought to get the deal for the kids ST you had to have an adult ST.[/

yes to get the deal you need a adut but you can buy your child a season ticket on his own and use it toget a cup final ticket , so it would cost you £50 and you woud be okay for the final.. its a scam but not illegal.

OK now Im proper confused. Hows it only £50 if you need to also.by an adult ST to get the kids ST for £25

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=eastterrace;3572915]

OK now Im proper confused. Hows it only £50 if you need to also.by an adult ST to get the kids ST for £25

sorry im sure you can buy i child season ticket for £50 , last year they were £25 cause i know someone who bought his child the season tick ( child is about two yrs old) but didnt get himself a season ticket , so he used the child season ticket to buy himself a adult cup final ticket.

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE=DH1875;3572927]

sorry im sure you can buy i child season ticket for £50 , last year they were £25 cause i know someone who bought his child the season tick ( child is about two yrs old) but didnt get himself a season ticket , so he used the child season ticket to buy himself a adult cup final ticket.

had another look on the webb site they are saying its £25 for a child ticket, but i thought someone said its now £50 so maybe im wrong about the total but you can just buy your child a season ticket and use it to get a final ticket ( just incase you wondered i have bought a season ticket full price)

DH1875
19-04-2013, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=eastterrace;3572935]

had another look on the webb site they are saying its £25 for a child ticket, but i thought someone said its now £50 so maybe im wrong about the total but you can just buy your child a season ticket and use it to get a final ticket ( just incase you wondered i have bought a season ticket full price)

How does someone get away with that though? How can a 2 year old go to games on their own in the first place. I must be mistaken. Thought inorder to get the kids ST for £25 you had to have an adult ST.

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=eastterrace;3572956]

How does someone get away with that though? How can a 2 year old go to games on their own in the first place. I must be mistaken. Thought inorder to get the kids ST for £25 you had to have an adult ST.

not sure how he done it but he only bought one season ticket and itcost him £25, i imagine hibs not to bothered as they still get the seat sold and they are limited to that area.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=DH1875;3572963]

not sure how he done it but he only bought one season ticket and itcost him £25, i imagine hibs not to bothered as they still get the seat sold and they are limited to that area.

If that is the case then the club should stop online sales till after the final. Make it so you have to go to ER if you want the kids ticket with the kids birth cert or passport. At least that way when a guy rocks up to buy a ST for a 2 year old the TO can ask who'll be looking agter the kid.

eastterrace
19-04-2013, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=eastterrace;3572966]

If that is the case then the club should stop online sales till after the final. Make it so you have to go to ER if you want the kids ticket with the kids birth cert or passport. At least that way when a guy rocks up to buy a ST for a 2 year old the TO can ask who'll be looking agter the kid.

agree with you 100 percent , but its maybe not that easy to monitor it.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=DH1875;3572973]

agree with you 100 percent , but its maybe not that easy to monitor it.

Its not that difficult really. Lets say everyone under 12 has to be accompanied with an adult. Like I said before, you dont see many 2/3/4/5 year olds kicking about themselves.

Pete
19-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Its not that difficult really. Lets say everyone under 12 has to be accompanied with an adult. Like I said before, you dont see many 2/3/4/5 year olds kicking about themselves.

It's totally unworkable as everyone's situation is different.

Believe it or not there are people who genuinely only have season tickets for their kids, pay at the gate themselves and sit next to them.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 10:14 PM
It's totally unworkable as everyone's situation is different.

Believe it or not there are people who genuinely only have season tickets for their kids, pay at the gate themselves and sit next to them.

So what happens if the FF lower is sold out? Wont be the dad sitting next ti them It'll be some ST holder.

Pete
19-04-2013, 10:52 PM
So what happens if the FF lower is sold out? Wont be the dad sitting next ti them It'll be some ST holder.

Maybe they might have bought another kids ticket next to the original one in the name of another child. :greengrin

jgl07
19-04-2013, 11:20 PM

Airdrie play-off match?

Match v Falkirk at end of season in First Division?

DH1875
20-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Maybe they might have bought another kids ticket next to the original one in the name of another child. :greengrin

Again though, say the tickets are for U12s. Youd need Id for them and an adult.