PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question

shezer
18-04-2013, 11:57 PM
I have a season ticket and e-ticketing account. I'm buying a ticket for my brother and two young lads. When I add their tickets to my basket my name and reference number shows up on all the tickets.Will I just buy them or should I have a different reference for each ticket?How do I get their names on their tickets?Can someone help me with this please.Thanks

MSK
19-04-2013, 06:47 AM
I have a season ticket and e-ticketing account. I'm buying a ticket for my brother and two young lads. When I add their tickets to my basket my name and reference number shows up on all the tickets.Will I just buy them or should I have a different reference for each ticket?How do I get their names on their tickets?Can someone help me with this please.ThanksNot 100% sure but I would assume as you are the "purchaser" then the tickets should have only your reference number on them ..

down-the-slope
19-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Not 100% sure but I would assume as you are the "purchaser" then the tickets should have only your reference number on them ..

:agree: unless they are already on database and you have added them to your network (if you have you can allocate ticket to one of those names at final stage of purchase)

shezer
19-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks.I bought them there using my account.All I could see in the terms and conditions was that I am responsible for people with the tickets when I go to Easter Road.

I'd love to see all those blocks go red in the online ST shop. :pfgwa