PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final General Sale

Speedy
18-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Hope this doesn't get merged as it's a fairly specific question.

Last year, did people struggle to get a ticket on the day of the general sale? Did it take minutes/hours/days for the tickets to sell out?

Gatecrasher
18-04-2013, 06:12 PM
I think it sold out within a couple of hours. There was only a couple of thousand left I think.

Mikey
18-04-2013, 06:13 PM
I'm fairly sure there will be less in the public sale this year as less debentures are likely to be returned.

Billy Whizz
18-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I think it sold out within a couple of hours. There was only a couple of thousand left I think.

And then they got a few more, returns from debenture holders

G15 Hibs
18-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I spent a whole morning at work on internet (which crashed) and phone (which was constantly engaged). Finally got through on the phone line around 12.30pm and I think they sold out roughly 15 minutes or so after that. Another few hundred went on sale a few days later and my mate got through first time...

Planning on doing the same this year.

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Hope this doesn't get merged as it's a fairly specific question.

Last year, did people struggle to get a ticket on the day of the general sale? Did it take minutes/hours/days for the tickets to sell out?

Still time for a season ticket! :aok:

lyonhibs
18-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Remember that last year, there was a priority group that - sadly - no longer exists.

Hibernian Membership, which was a great idea that some whizz kid at Hibs has shelved for reasons unknown, got you 1 ticket before public sale, so those tickets (I guess 1500 at most mind) will - in theory - be available for public sale.

Billy Whizz
18-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Remember that last year, there was a priority group that - sadly - no longer exists.

Hibernian Membership, which was a great idea that some whizz kid at Hibs has shelved for reasons unknown, got you 1 ticket before public sale, so those tickets (I guess 1500 at most mind) will - in theory - be available for public sale.

But on the other side, I bet we'll have more season tickets holders and renewals than last year. Will all balance out

Speedy
18-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Still time for a season ticket! :aok:

Considering it but between work and studying I can't make most games.

Billy Whizz
18-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Considering it but between work and studying I can't make most games.

What is the cheapest price for a student ticket

yeezus.
18-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Maybe I'll be able to get a hold of Stranraer FC's ticket.

Speedy
18-04-2013, 07:34 PM
What is the cheapest price for a student ticket

I don't think I qualify for a student season ticket any more. I'm working full-time and studying outside of work.

Some of the student season ticket options are a bargain though, had one while I was at uni which more than paid for itself even though I could only attend Sunday & midweek games.

Edit: To answer your question...£95

Reaper
18-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I got through twice last year and got four tickets both at the third or fourth time of asking. You need two client refs for that.

Purehibee_MYB
18-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I got through to get 2 tickets after about 30 minutes online, whilst failing to get through many times by phone. But overall was relatively trouble free. Will be less so this year now I have got a season ticket for next season! :thumbsup:

clerriehibs
18-04-2013, 09:34 PM

Was it not just shelved for new entrants?

hibIBZ
18-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Think it will be similar to last year with priority sales taking not much more the 16000, leaving a good few thousand for us part timers ;)