PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Cup Final Tickets - Details Confirmed.........

RSS Bot
18-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Distribution Method Announced

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130418/scottish-cup-final-tickets_2262950_3148873)

Mikey
18-04-2013, 05:13 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130418/scottish-cup-final-tickets_2262950_3148873

Season Ticket Member Priority Sales

Season Ticket Members will have an exclusive period to apply to purchase tickets - details of this period will be announced in due course.

Season Ticket Members from this season (2012/13) can purchase 1 ticket each.
Season Ticket Members for next season (2013/14) can purchase 1 ticket each.
Existing 12/13 Season Ticket Members who have renewed for Season 13/14 can therefore purchase 2 tickets.

Members of The Hibernians
Members of The Hibernians scheme (as at 31 December 2012*) will be included in the priority sales period and can purchase 1 ticket per Membership.
*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2012 will not be included in the priority sale.

Prices

* South Stand £35
* North Stand £35
* West Stand £28 Adult / £10 concession (U16)
Seasonal Disabled Supporters: Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or 0844 844 1875 (Option 2) or visit the Ticket Desk within the Clubstore in person to register your ticket request by Friday 26 April.

Saorsa
18-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Existing 12/13 Season Ticket Members who have renewed for Season 13/14 can therefore purchase 2 tickets.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mikey
18-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Exactly as expected.

As it says in the article, if you want to be guaranteed a cup final ticket then buy a season ticket for 2013/14.

Then you'll have priority for next year's finals too :wink:

hibby rae
18-04-2013, 05:23 PM
And we're in the west with Celtic in the east.

joe breezy
18-04-2013, 05:25 PM
i was hoping to be able to get 2 - I haven't got a season ticket but I'm in the Hibernians so pay £20 a month in a completely charitable gesture i.e. I don't get products or services back for that money unlike season ticket holders

Mikey
18-04-2013, 05:27 PM
i was hoping to be able to get 2 - I haven't got a season ticket but I'm in the Hibernians so pay £20 a month in a completely charitable gesture i.e. I don't get products or services back for that money unlike season ticket holders

Not much use to you now, but if you choose to continue that you could always make it a tenner, and then set up another for a tenner from another family member.

3pm
18-04-2013, 05:28 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A victory for the good guys DD. :agree:

Speedy
18-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Any idea when they go on sale?

Billy Whizz
18-04-2013, 05:35 PM
And we're in the west with Celtic in the east.

And the North and the South

HH81
18-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Not much use to you now, but if you choose to continue that you could always make it a tenner, and then set up another for a tenner from another family member.

That is a great idea. :aok:

Saorsa
18-04-2013, 05:38 PM
A victory for the good guys DD. :agree:No really wanting tae get in tae that sort of thing (sometimes just for a bit of a wind up). I pay because I can and I can go. If I take the extra ticket it will end up with a Hibs supporter at face value.

joe breezy
18-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Yeah I didn't think of that, I just wanted to give the club what I could afford especially because of the Sevco thing, wasn't really looking ahead at the ticket scenario, drat

Speedy
18-04-2013, 05:40 PM

Don't know why you're complaining...you get all the benefits of a season ticket without the misfortune of watching us getting humped most weeks :greengrin

Bleeds green
18-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Same allocation as last year when not one hibs fan that wanted a ticket that I know failed to get one, season ticket holder or not, actually i know of plenty non hibs fans that got tickets easily, I see no reason why this time will be any different

Speedy
18-04-2013, 05:42 PM
No really wanting tae get in tae that sort of thing (sometimes just for a bit of a wind up). I pay because I can and I can go. If I take the extra ticket it will end up with a Hibs supporter at face value.

Good man! :aok:

The Tubs
18-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Got a slightly twitchy sphincter as there's no mention of Hibs TV Xtra season ticket holders, but I've just wired off a message to Andrew who deals with the telly and I've still got the email that they sent out back in January promising a cup final ticket.

silverhibee
18-04-2013, 05:46 PM
A victory for the good guys DD. :agree:

Thommo is over the ****ing moon. :greengrin

Speedy
18-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Got a slightly twitchy sphincter as there's no mention of Hibs TV Xtra season ticket holders, but I've just wired off a message to Andrew who deals with the telly and I've still got the email that they sent out back in January promising a cup final ticket.

Out of interest how much is that subscription?

Billy Whizz
18-04-2013, 05:47 PM

Good luck

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 05:50 PM

You need to be an an international subscriber - like the coverage, I don't think it applies to UK residents.

Unless you do live abroad, then forget my post! :aok:

Mr White
18-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Anyone know if my boys childs season for next year can get an adult ticket for the final? It is for him but I want to take him to the south rather than the west even with the extra cost.

The Tubs
18-04-2013, 05:52 PM

65 quid, though I've ended up spending more than a hundred on Hibs Tv this season as they only launched the season ticket in January.

Mikey
18-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Anyone know if my boys childs season for next year can get an adult ticket for the final? It is for him but I want to take him to the south rather than the west even with the extra cost.

:agree:

lEXO
18-04-2013, 05:55 PM
No really wanting tae get in tae that sort of thing (sometimes just for a bit of a wind up). I pay because I can and I can go. If I take the extra ticket it will end up with a Hibs supporter at face value.

Same here. I get 2 because i renewed my season ticket 3 weeks ago. My spare is going to my wee cousin who had to give up his season ticket because he is,nt working. He has been at every cup game with me and will be at the final. There is nobody i would rather be with than him if we win the cup.

Saorsa
18-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Anyone know if my boys childs season for next year can get an adult ticket for the final? It is for him but I want to take him to the south rather than the west even with the extra cost.I'm sure ST can buy any cup ticket as long as they pay the price. Hopefully somebody else will clarify/correct that if I'm wrong.

3pm
18-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Thommo is over the ****ing moon. :greengrin

:greengrin

Mr White
18-04-2013, 05:57 PM

Cheers mikey :aok:

lEXO
18-04-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm sure ST can buy any cup ticket as long as they pay the price. Hopefully somebody else will clarify/correct that if I'm wrong.

It is correct mate. You just give them your client number and pay the full price.

hibee
18-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Glad they've gone for the same approach to allocating the tickets as last season, just hope the team don't also go for the same approach!

hibee
18-04-2013, 06:03 PM

Sure can, I used the kids 2nd ticket last year for adult tickets.

Gatecrasher
18-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Anyone get their ticket through The Hibernians last year? how did you prove your part of it?

down-the-slope
18-04-2013, 06:05 PM

Selfish Bugger :grr: so you knew back in January we were getting to the final and you never shared the info....would have save all those people storming out on Saturday as well......

Berwickhibby
18-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know if we can buy tickets with Kicks for Kids Season books, the website states that donator's will have priority for cup and away games

Mikey
18-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Does anyone know if we can buy tickets with Kicks for Kids Season books, the website states that donator's will have priority for cup and away games

I believe you can. Best to check with Nicola.......

nlaing@hibernianfc.co.uk

shezer
18-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Can anyone tell me if i buy my bros ST for a different section of the ground, Can we still both sit together at the cup final if i use the same online log in details on the online ticket shop? Thanks

lEXO
18-04-2013, 07:11 PM
sHOULD BE OK. last year on the booking form for tickets i,m sure you could list several client reference numbers so that you could get tickets for the same area. Check the form when it,s out

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Can anyone tell me if i buy my bros ST for a different section of the ground, Can we still both sit together at the cup final if i use the same online log in details on the online ticket shop? Thanks

Yes.

Part/Time Supporter
18-04-2013, 07:14 PM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/FeaturedContent/0,,10290~2853083,00.html

:cb

Northern Hibby
18-04-2013, 07:16 PM
:confused:
Am I correct in thinking that 20,000 is same allocation as last year?

shezer
18-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Perfect.Thanks.Serious chopping and changing with people coming and going.Do the club release how many STs have been sold?

Part/Time Supporter
18-04-2013, 07:21 PM
:confused:
Am I correct in thinking that 20,000 is same allocation as last year?

It will be. 50/50 split principle has been pretty much established since Hampden was last reopened, unless one of the teams is incapable of selling that many. The rest will be hospitality and Hampden debentures.

SouthMoroccoStu
18-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Any info about when they're on sale?

Saorsa
18-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Any info about when they're on sale?No

The Tubs
18-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Selfish Bugger :grr: so you knew back in January we were getting to the final and you never shared the info....would have save all those people storming out on Saturday as well......

Me and the boys at the Malaysian betting syndicate ken whit's gaun on.

WeeCraigy
18-04-2013, 07:58 PM

Yeah you can, did it with my little brother for the final last year.

Green Man
18-04-2013, 08:08 PM
I believe you can. Best to check with Nicola.......

nlaing@hibernianfc.co.uk

So Hibs.net is entitled to a cup final ticket for each Kicks for Kids ticket the site purchased? :hmmm:

Wheat Hound
18-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Was hoping against hope that those that bought club memberships last year would still be eligible for some form of priority (as per last years final) :-(

Mikey
18-04-2013, 08:55 PM
So Hibs.net is entitled to a cup final ticket for each Kicks for Kids ticket the site purchased? :hmmm:

Yep.

Anyone who bought a full ticket through hibs.net has already been contacted.

DH1875
18-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Crap if you signed up for the Hibernians scheme on the 1st of January though.

Rambo1875
18-04-2013, 09:10 PM
So hypothetically, if you were to buy three child's season tickets for next season, you could intern buy three adult tickets for the final?

Sir David Gray
18-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Any info about when they're on sale?

The final itself is still more than 5 weeks away so I would expect the tickets to go on sale in the next 2 weeks or so.

Mikey
18-04-2013, 09:15 PM
So hypothetically, if you were to buy three child's season tickets for next season, you could intern buy three adult tickets for the final?

Yep.

Or you could buy 3 full priced season tickets and back the club properly instead of looking for loopholes.

Rambo1875
18-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Not looking for loopholes, I'm sorted already for tickets :wink:

Would think that would somehow be sorted as the club will more than likely lose out that's my point.

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 11:51 PM

Yep.

Or you could buy 3 full priced season tickets and back the club properly instead of looking for loopholes.

Not looking for loopholes, I'm sorted already for tickets :wink:

Would think that would somehow be sorted as the club will more than likely lose out that's my point.

You might be sorted.

But if you're the same chap as the one on the Bounce asking the same question, for your 3 mates, then you are looking for a loophole :tsk tsk:
(you mentioned 3 child STs rather than enquire about a single - which gave it away)
If they're that desperate, then the club will be more than happy for them to buy 3 adult season tickets without using them during 2013-14.

Trying to rip the club out of £300-£360 is just as bad as ticket touting, in my opinion.
If you/they try to exploit the club this way, I hope the club finds out and bumps your 3 STs up to full price or strip you of your tickets! :aok:

Rambo1875
19-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Don't have an account in the bounce FYI.

All I asked was a simple question, in hypothetical terms. Just looking out for the clubs best interests as if this said 'loophole' works, the club will be losing out on a significant amount of money. :sairhead:

PerfectlyFranck
19-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Don't have an account in the bounce FYI.

All I asked was a simple question, in hypothetical terms. Just looking out for the clubs best interests as if this said 'loophole' works, the club will be losing out on a significant amount of money. :sairhead:

Why did you ask for 3 'in hypothetical terms' then? :wink:

Apologies if you're not the same chap, but it is awfully similar. Either way, anyone doing so should be treat in the same way as ticket touters.
Take the tickets off, no refund and a ban from purchasing final tickets (or any tickets for that matter).

Rambo1875
19-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Sorry would you rather I'd asked for 8 in hypothetical terms?

Completely agree with what you're saying however regarding the tickets.

I was just stating that said loophole will be utilised by a lot people I'm sure.

Pete
19-04-2013, 01:00 AM
How are people who buy childrens season tickets, for whatever purpose, costing the club money? A person who buys one of these to simply secure a cup final ticket isn't doing so instead of buying a full price season ticket. They would never have bought one anyway.

They want a final ticket so they have two choices. Either wait until the public sale or give money to the club to get them a guaranteed ticket. If these kids tickets were at a premium then I would understand but there are plenty of seats in our ground...and you never know, instead of binning the season ticket they might actually let a child use it.

The real problem comes when adults try and use these child season tickets to gain access to Easter Road. THAT is ripping the club off.

The Green Goblin
19-04-2013, 03:07 AM

I was wondering that myself. Pretty sure they'll honour the email we got in January. Andrew Sleight's been excellent in responding to all the overseas fans' feedback this year.

Prices: as the tubs says, it was 65 for the half season ticket for hibs tv, but most of us were also paying 5-10 per month for hibs international tv, and had been doing since August. It's not a million miles away from a season ticket if you add it up. Really good service now too and it's great that overseas fans can put that money into the club and get to follow the games live.

All good, and here's hoping they email us soon. I'm sure they will, but I agree, it would have been good to see it on the list in black and white.

Mikey
19-04-2013, 07:24 AM
I was wondering that myself. Pretty sure they'll honour the email we got in January. Andrew Sleight's been excellent in responding to all the overseas fans' feedback this year.

Prices: as the tubs says, it was 65 for the half season ticket for hibs tv, but most of us were also paying 5-10 per month for hibs international tv, and had been doing since August. It's not a million miles away from a season ticket if you add it up. Really good service now too and it's great that overseas fans can put that money into the club and get to follow the games live.

All good, and here's hoping they email us soon. I'm sure they will, but I agree, it would have been good to see it on the list in black and white.

I would be amazed if they didn't. It's a good way for you overseas guys to stay involved and you should get some sort of priority.

Gatecrasher
19-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Anyone get their ticket through The Hibernians last year? how did you prove your part of it?

Anyone? :everythin

Eyemouth Hibby
19-04-2013, 07:58 AM
I received a ticket for last year's final because I was a club member. I don't think this is the same as being a Members of the Hibernians scheme though. Can anyone advise what this is and out of interest how you join? I know I won't get a ticket this year as I'd be too late but it could maybe be an idea in the future? Hope someone can help. Cheers

hibs0666
19-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Anyone? :everythin

I got one. I e-mailed the ticket manager (who I think has since left), she confirmed I was on the list, gave me instructions on how to order and I purchased the ticket over the phone.

Gatecrasher
19-04-2013, 08:55 AM
I got one. I e-mailed the ticket manager (who I think has since left), she confirmed I was on the list, gave me instructions on how to order and I purchased the ticket over the phone.

do you get given a reference number or anything? The last person to email me about it was a lady called Katrina.

hibeesjoe
19-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Will go no matter what, but its hardly a family day out at those prices. Going to cost me £70 for an adult and a child so we don't have to go into the west stand. Was the league cup final not £20 a ticket

Hermit Crab
19-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Will go no matter what, but its hardly a family day out at those prices. Going to cost me £70 for an adult and a child so we don't have to go into the west stand. Was the league cup final not £20 a ticket

How much was a ticket for last seasons final? I can't remember and binned the ticket for obvious reasons.

Keith_M
19-04-2013, 10:29 AM
How much was a ticket for last seasons final? I can't remember and binned the ticket for obvious reasons.

Same as this year

Falkirk Hibby
19-04-2013, 10:53 AM
You might be sorted.

But if you're the same chap as the one on the Bounce asking the same question, for your 3 mates, then you are looking for a loophole :tsk tsk:
(you mentioned 3 child STs rather than enquire about a single - which gave it away)
If they're that desperate, then the club will be more than happy for them to buy 3 adult season tickets without using them during 2013-14.

Trying to rip the club out of £300-£360 is just as bad as ticket touting, in my opinion.
If you/they try to exploit the club this way, I hope the club finds out and bumps your 3 STs up to full price or strip you of your tickets! :aok:

Would the club sell 3 (or any number) of Kids Season Tickets without at least one Adult one being purchased with them anyway? :confused:

Onion
19-04-2013, 11:15 AM

Exactly what I thought when saw it was £35 a ticket. Hampden is still a wasteland with crap facilities where fans from outside Glasgow are treated like s*** by the police and stewards.

joe breezy
19-04-2013, 11:23 AM
are the tickets on sale already?

lyonhibs
19-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Exactly what I thought when saw it was £35 a ticket. Hampden is still a wasteland with crap facilities where fans from outside Glasgow are treated like s*** by the police and stewards.

..................... but if we win, it'll be paradise on earth.

My £35 sheckels will be gladly passed over. What I won't be doing is banging away £50+ at the bookies like last year :grr::grr:

The Modfather
19-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Hopefully Hibs are a bit more forthcoming with the number of sales this year. I felt they were very sneaky and alusive when it came to the number of tickets sold last year. Creating a bit of a hysteria where (some) folk felt blackmailed into buying a season ticket to guarantee a final ticket.

I certainly fell into that camp, when in actual fact there was decent chance of getting one in the public sale.

Baldy Foghorn
19-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Hopefully Hibs are a bit more forthcoming with the number of sales this year. I felt they were very sneaky and alusive when it came to the number of tickets sold last year. Creating a bit of a hysteria where (some) folk felt blackmailed into buying a season ticket to guarantee a final ticket.

I certainly fell into that camp, when in actual fact there was decent chance of getting one in the public sale.

Hibs never "blackmailed" anyone.....If people want to get to Cup Finals, the only way to guarantee attendance, is to buy a Season Ticket.....

Anyone who says I didn't want to buy a Season Ticket, but had to as Hibs blackmailed me, is 100% wrong......

The Modfather
19-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Hibs never "blackmailed" anyone.....If people want to get to Cup Finals, the only way to guarantee attendance, is to buy a Season Ticket.....

Anyone who says I didn't want to buy a Season Ticket, but had to as Hibs blackmailed me, is 100% wrong......

I've no problem with Hibs trying to maximise season ticket sales, other than it saving Petrie's bacon and allowing him to once more remain unquestioned - but that's a debate for a different thread.

What I didn't agree with was Hibs deliberately, in my view, being very coy on how sales were going. There was a panic and hysteria given the fixture that it was. The feeling at the time, based on the lack of information, was that the amount in the general sale was going to be so paltry that a season ticket was the only option. If I'd have known that there were in fact a decent number in the general sale, I wouldn't have bought a season ticket and took my chances.

Hibs are very selective with their PR, only transparent when it suits them.

Hermit Crab
19-04-2013, 01:41 PM
I've no problem with Hibs trying to maximise season ticket sales, other than it saving Petrie's bacon and allowing him to once more remain unquestioned - but that's a debate for a different thread.

What I didn't agree with was Hibs deliberately, in my view, being very coy on how sales were going. There was a panic and hysteria given the fixture that it was. The feeling at the time, based on the lack of information, was that the amount in the general sale was going to be so paltry that a season ticket was the only option. If I'd have known that there were in fact a decent number in the general sale, I wouldn't have bought a season ticket and took my chances.

If you have a ST you're guaranteed away/cup tickets that's the bottom line regardless how you feel Hibs put it across to the fans. It's really that simple.

givescotlandfreedom
19-04-2013, 01:45 PM

:agree: Hibs were damned either way because if someone hadn't got a season ticket then couldn't get a final ticket they'd be on here complaining about that instead.

givescotlandfreedom
19-04-2013, 01:45 PM
are the tickets on sale already?

Not yet.

Onion
19-04-2013, 01:52 PM

Have some sympathy with that view. For as long as I can remember, Hibs have been selective with stats when it's been in their commercial interests. The problem I have at the moment, is they know full well that the quality of the product they've provided on the pitch for the last 3 or 4 years has been little short of disgraceful. Yes, Hibs need to "reward" season ticket holders who have stuck with them and provided the life-blood for the club over this terrible period, but they also need to be empathetic and encouraging of all Hibs fans who are prepared to spend hard-earned money to be put through the mill on 26 May - because we all know that's what we can expect.

If the product on the park was costing the club a fortune or we had genuinely ambitious plans (that were well articulated to fans), then you can understand them trying to drive demand and max revenues out of Finals, but at the moment it feels more like filling balance sheet holes created by poor Board decisions - but maybe that's a debate for the 27th May :greengrin

hibsmad
19-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Not sure but think that the hospitality might now be sold out. Can't see any info on main site regarding it any more.

Been swithering about getting them so at least that's my mind made up - I'll have my phone and laptop out and trying like a ******* when the public sale starts!:bsod:

lord bunberry
19-04-2013, 02:04 PM
You might be sorted.

What about if someone buys a kids season ticket and donates it to kicks for kids, they would then be entitled to a final ticket and kicks for kids benefits.

Mikey
19-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Not sure but think that the hospitality might now be sold out. Can't see any info on main site regarding it any more.

Been swithering about getting them so at least that's my mind made up - I'll have my phone and laptop out and trying like a ******* when the public sale starts!:bsod:

If you were willing to spend £200 to go to the match is it that big a stretch to pay double that and get 18 league matches (and priority for next year's finals :wink: ) thrown in too?

hibsmad
19-04-2013, 02:14 PM
If you were willing to spend £200 to go to the match is it that big a stretch to pay double that and get 18 league matches (and priority for next year's finals :wink: ) thrown in too?

Yes as I work and couldn't go to most of them, otherwise it would have been absolutely worth it.

Scrap what I said anyway as the hospitality still seem to be available. There just isn't a link on the website where there used to be.

clerriehibs
19-04-2013, 02:48 PM

You wanted to be sure you got a ticket? Buy a season ticket. That's what Hibs said, and that's what you did.

That's the only way Hibs could have guaranteed you a ticket, and you went for that guarantee. They could not have said anything else. What did you want from them? "mibbes aye, mibbes naw"? If they'd swithered like that, would you have hung back? Gone for the 50/50?

I assume you're p!ssed off now, because it's been a less than glorious season? Wish you hadn't spent the money back then (at least, up until we got to this final)?

Stop whinging. I've no beef with glory hunters, just the ones that complain about being treated badly.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 05:58 PM
do you get given a reference number or anything? The last person to email me about it was a lady called Katrina.

Remember if you took it out after the 31 December that there's no ticket

Gatecrasher
19-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Remember if you took it out after the 31 December that there's no ticket
I signed up last summer in a moment of defiance :greengrin

DH1875
19-04-2013, 06:01 PM
You wanted to be sure you got a ticket? Buy a season ticket. That's what Hibs said, and that's what you did.

That's the only way Hibs could have guaranteed you a ticket, and you went for that guarantee. They could not have said anything else. What did you want from them? "mibbes aye, mibbes naw"? If they'd swithered like that, would you have hung back? Gone for the 50/50?

I assume you're p!ssed off now, because it's been a less than glorious season? Wish you hadn't spent the money back then (at least, up until we got to this final)?

Stop whinging. I've no beef with glory hunters, just the ones that complain about being treated badly.

If the guy bought a ST, hows he a glory hunter? Wish all the glory hunters followed suit.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I signed up last summer in a moment of defiance :greengrin

You'll have plenty of tickets then ;-)

Bristolhibby
19-04-2013, 06:15 PM
As a procedural thing do you need a client reference number to buy a ticket in the public sale. Looking to buy one for my bro, who doesn't have a client reference number. So could I buy one for him and me?

Secondly, can ST holders use their client ref to buy tickets in the Public Sale?

J

Antifa Hibs
19-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Hibs really need to get a loyalty system on the go. I didn't get a season ticket last year nor this season, yet despite being one of only about 150 fans (probably less) that hasn't missed one game all season, unless I buy a season ticket for next season I could be *****ed. Well played Petrie ya sh-rude miserable bassa :cb

joe breezy
19-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Not yet.

thanks

Stenny
19-04-2013, 06:30 PM

Yep, as you say. Would have been nice to see us included, but I'm sure they will stick by the email previously sent.

I sent Andrew an email yesterday just asking the position, should get a response in the near future with some confirmation.

down-the-slope
19-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Hibs really need to get a loyalty system on the go. I didn't get a season ticket last year nor this season, yet despite being one of only about 150 fans (probably less) that hasn't missed one game all season, unless I buy a season ticket for next season I could be *****ed. Well played Petrie ya sh-rude miserable bassa :cb

Not trying to be a tube ....... but if you have never missed then why no ST?

clerriehibs
19-04-2013, 07:54 PM
If the guy bought a ST, hows he a glory hunter? Wish all the glory hunters followed suit.

sheesh ... did you read what he said?!? He wouldn't have bothered buying a ST if Hibs had let him know there was a fair to middling chance that he'd have got a ticket to the final in the public sale?

He wouldn't have bothered buying a ST ....

Obviously all Hibs fault then .... :rolleyes:

Gatecrasher
19-04-2013, 08:06 PM
You'll have plenty of tickets then ;-)
I'm just trying to work things out. :wink:

DH1875
19-04-2013, 08:11 PM
sheesh ... did you read what he said?!? He wouldn't have bothered buying a ST if Hibs had let him know there was a fair to middling chance that he'd have got a ticket to the final in the public sale?

Obviously all Hibs fault then .... :rolleyes:

But unlike most glory hunters the guy DID put his hands in his pockets. I agree with you, its not Hibs fault and the guy knew what he was doing but to me, he's no a glory hunter.

DH1875
19-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm just trying to work things out. :wink:

Aye but you've only got one arse :-).

Reaper
19-04-2013, 09:36 PM
You might be sorted.

I see what you're saying but I dont think you can say folk are exploiting the club. Hibs set the rules at the start of the season and could easily stop folk getting adult tickets thru child STs but they dont as if they did, I think they would then have to put restrictions on half season ticket purchases and say they dont come with the same entitlement of a full ST????

Antifa Hibs
20-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Not trying to be a tube ....... but if you have never missed then why no ST?

Went to Belgium pre-season instead with the small amount of cash I saved up. And didn't particularly agree with the interest on the pay monthly plan, especially after another season off sh**e we had to endure.

down-the-slope
20-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Went to Belgium pre-season instead with the small amount of cash I saved up. And didn't particularly agree with the interest on the pay monthly plan, especially after another season off sh**e we had to endure.

:aok: understand (although its finance Co. not Hibs charging interest) was meaning more why not for next season when there was 11 month plan interest free (although in reality its Hibs taking the interest hit) that could give you additional benefits for your obvious loyalty ?