PDA

View Full Version : Zebra finance letter

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Did anyone else get a letter from the club today saying Zebra finance have not received your payment plan contract yet? I sent mines away back on the 6/4/13. Going on the phone to them now! :confused:

hibs0666
18-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Did anyone else get a letter from the club today saying Zebra finance have not received your payment plan contract yet? I sent mines away back on the 6/4/13. Going on the phone to them now! :confused:

No cup final tickets for you my lad. :wink:

DrewDogg1875
18-04-2013, 05:00 PM

Yeah mate, got the same letter earlier in the week. Called them up & the guy said they'd now received my forms and not to worry about it. Yesterday I got another letter confirming all was well and my first payment will come out at the end of the month. Give them a ring but hopefully you'll be alright :aok:

I'm_cabbaged
18-04-2013, 05:02 PM

Good luck with that, I phoned Hibs yesterday before I got the letter because I was concerned that no payments had been taken and they said they would call me back. Still waiting.

Got the letter when I got home from work today, phoned up zebra who said they would call me back. Guess what. :rolleyes:

Mikey
18-04-2013, 05:03 PM
As they're very likely to announce the ticketing for the final tomorrow you should get on the phone to them double pronto in the morning.

I'm_cabbaged
18-04-2013, 05:23 PM
As they're very likely to announce the ticketing for the final tomorrow you should get on the phone to them double pronto in the morning.

I'm getting totally pissed off with the whole affair Mikey, neither of them even have the courtesy of the call back they promised. Beginning to feel fek it, I've got a season ticket (renewed AFTER that calamity last year, god knows why :rolleyes:) so I've got a ticket for the final. But to be honest I'm getting pretty sick of watching mediocre players with very little heart getting a great living off mine and yours hard earned anyway, they can ram it. :agree:
So much for the feel good factor, eh. :greengrin

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Just off the phone to them. Could well be my own fault, they say they have a batch of 30 odd they are paying the postage on which should arrive tomorrow which did not have stamps on. I have to say I can't remember putting a stamp on I thought it was a pre-paid envelope! I hope I am one of them.:pray:

I'm_cabbaged
18-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Just off the phone to them. Could well be my own fault, they say they have a batch of 30 odd they are paying the postage on which should arrive tomorrow which did not have stamps on. I have to say I can't remember putting a stamp on I thought it was a pre-paid envelope! I hope I am one of them.:pray:

Glad you actually got to speak to someone, hope it turns out you made a shop front of it!!! :wink:

Stuarty27
18-04-2013, 06:00 PM
I am having a nightmare with them, they haven't even sent me the contracts out yet want them back!

down-the-slope
18-04-2013, 06:15 PM
I am having a nightmare with them, they haven't even sent me the contracts out yet want them back!

It comes in a email if you did online (if you didnt you should have) with a texted PIN to open email contract

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I presume if I manage to get back in touch with them next week (before the 25/4/13) and it has not been processed I can tell them to shove it and just go up to the ticket office and pay the full whack?

:confused:

Jaz
18-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Eligibility as a renewed Season Ticket member will be based on Hibs receiving your application. Nothing to do with the inefficiences of the finance company's admin.

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Eligibility as a renewed Season Ticket member will be based on Hibs receiving your application. Nothing to do with the inefficiences of the finance company's admin.

Not what the letter from Hibs are saying today. I quote "The deadline for the signed contracts to reach Zebra Finance is close of play on the 25/4/13. No payment plan applications will be processed after this date, and any outstanding applications will be deleted."

down-the-slope
18-04-2013, 06:40 PM

I think you will find its Hibs receiving your CASH (rather than application)...whether thats a wedge you hand over...or ZEBRA forwarding full amount on your behalf after they get your signed contract (electronic or otherwise)

Bobby's Cinema
18-04-2013, 06:45 PM
I've had no contact via email from either since I renewed six weeks ago. No payments have been made as of yet. I assume then that this is not the case for everyone else?

WeeCraigy
18-04-2013, 07:07 PM
I've had no contact via email from either since I renewed six weeks ago. No payments have been made as of yet. I assume then that this is not the case for everyone else?

Exact same happened to me, i emailed the club to ask what was happening and they told me that if you pay in a lump sum at the ticket office you dont receive any kind of confirmation, and that the card will be sent out closer to the start of next season. No idea whats happening as per :cb

DarrenSQH
18-04-2013, 07:11 PM
I got the same letter. Fixed now though.

MSK
18-04-2013, 07:13 PM
I've had no contact via email from either since I renewed six weeks ago. No payments have been made as of yet. I assume then that this is not the case for everyone else?Our payments came off Thurs March end (our pay day)..no problems at all ..:agree:

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 07:45 PM
I got the same letter. Fixed now though.

How did you manage that?

Stantons Angel
18-04-2013, 08:21 PM
this happened to friends of mine today also.

They got the letter from the club saying the same, despite forwarding their form in the envelope provided on the 8th April to Zebra Finance.

On telephoning Zebra she was told her form had not been received and they would send out another to them but needed to have the signed document back at Zebra by the 25th April.

She was also told that Zebra had changed address and was having their mail redirected by the post office?

The envelope they had included in their pack may have been addressed to the old address? Therefore there is going to be a delay in receiving the completed forms ....... i would think?

As for the aspect of getting another final ticket from renewing for next season, how are they going to know who has renewed by the instalment plan if the forms have not been processed when we go to claim the other tickets?

oh deary deary me!

David_D
18-04-2013, 08:38 PM
I did it online and have had a payment come out from Stf collections but had no letter. Hope this is my season ticket and not being scammed

DarrenSQH
18-04-2013, 08:41 PM
How did you manage that?

Clicked on the link they sent me and put in the code they text about a month ago.

Heedersnvolleys
18-04-2013, 08:43 PM
this happened to friends of mine today also.

They got the letter from the club saying the same, despite forwarding their form in the envelope provided on the 8th April to Zebra Finance.

On telephoning Zebra she was told her form had not been received and they would send out another to them but needed to have the signed document back at Zebra by the 25th April.

She was also told that Zebra had changed address and was having their mail redirected by the post office?

The envelope they had included in their pack may have been addressed to the old address? Therefore there is going to be a delay in receiving the completed forms ....... i would think?

As for the aspect of getting another final ticket from renewing for next season, how are they going to know who has renewed by the instalment plan if the forms have not been processed when we go to claim the other tickets?

oh deary deary me!

Does sound a shambles, seems to have said a different story to you than to me. Also it seems to me Hibs know this and by sending this letter out are covering themselves I suppose.
Also I found it strange that I just never just set up the direct debit details when I ordered them at the ticket desk. Maybe that is why the PP is free this year Hibs having nothing to do with it. Don't know the set up in past years.

Scouse Hibee
18-04-2013, 08:44 PM
I did it online and have had a payment come out from Stf collections but had no letter. Hope this is my season ticket and not being scammed

I have received a letter outlining my payments and my first payment was collected, STF collections is them so you should be okay.

David_D
18-04-2013, 08:54 PM
It was the 27th of march I renewed. So hopefully get the letter soon.

Bobby's Cinema
18-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Our payments came off Thurs March end (our pay day)..no problems at all ..:agree:
Hmm I may have missed it come off I shall check again.

Dav1986
18-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I did it online and received my letter within a matter of days (5 maybe). Took the first instalment out yesterday and kept emails etc now just to sift through them to get my client ref. number...

Baldy Foghorn
18-04-2013, 10:17 PM
So glad I went down to pay with a wad of notes......Saves any hassle......

miller99
18-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Set it up online no problem. First payment came out on the 3rd.

I'm_cabbaged
19-04-2013, 04:16 AM
Clicked on the link they sent me and put in the code they text about a month ago.

Did you scroll down to the bottom and sign it?

Devilstorment
19-04-2013, 05:41 AM
Does anyone have the link that was emailed out? I have my code that was text from Zebra but never got an email.

i have checked my junk mail folder but I don't think it has saved things from that far back

... The zebra website didn't even list Hibs as a club they do season ticket finance for!

any help would be appreciated

ACLeith
19-04-2013, 06:44 AM
I renewed at the shop, got a letter from Zebra and returned the completed documents. Heard no more for a while and was thinking of going into the shop to check up when I received a second letter from them reminding me I had not returned the documents!

Got on the phone to them (0845 634 1199), got through to someone very quickly. She confirmed they had not received the form back, E-Mailed me a new set of forms, I filled in the details again, scanned it and E-Mailed it back, this all took about 2 hours from start to finish. Got a letter a few days later to say that the account was set up, the first payment to come off on the 27th.

No way of telling if it was Zebra who messed up the loss of the first documents, but from then they have been pretty good, though will wait until 28th to say for sure!

3pm
19-04-2013, 07:21 AM
So glad I went down to pay with a wad of notes......Saves any hassle......

I thought that wee bag of 10 and 20p's was your wallet!!! :o)

Heedersnvolleys
19-04-2013, 08:41 AM
I renewed at the shop, got a letter from Zebra and returned the completed documents. Heard no more for a while and was thinking of going into the shop to check up when I received a second letter from them reminding me I had not returned the documents!

Got on the phone to them (0845 634 1199 (tel:0845 634 1199)), got through to someone very quickly. She confirmed they had not received the form back, E-Mailed me a new set of forms, I filled in the details again, scanned it and E-Mailed it back, this all took about 2 hours from start to finish. Got a letter a few days later to say that the account was set up, the first payment to come off on the 27th.

No way of telling if it was Zebra who messed up the loss of the first documents, but from then they have been pretty good, though will wait until 28th to say for sure!

I am going to try that today, but the person yesterday gave me some guff about needing the signature and that had to be the original!

Notahappyhibee
19-04-2013, 08:50 AM
I never even got sent the contract just a letter saying I need to sort it out. Phone them hopefully they sent me out another contract

Bobby's Cinema
19-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Turns out my first payment did go through last month and slipped under my watchful eye. So I'm alright jack :greengrin

MSK
19-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Turns out my first payment did go through last month and slipped under my watchful eye. So I'm alright jack :greengrin:aok:

Hibby D
19-04-2013, 11:45 AM
I had wondered why I'd heard nothing until I received a reminder from the club yesterday. I'm having a terrible time trying to validate my account with Zebra. When I try to enter my PIN it doesn't work (just times out) - they're very polite when I call (about 5 times now) and have resent the email and pin number on 3 occasions. She then says the link must be "corrupt", which can't be right as it takes me to the "validate pin" screen; just no further. She can't send me a different link, nor an alternative pin number, so I now need to print off the email and apply by post in the hope it is with them by the 25th. I'm off work sick, I have no printer at home, and to top it all off I can't seem to paragraph this rant! Today, technology is not my friend :greengrin:

allezsauzee
19-04-2013, 12:00 PM
I never even got sent the contract just a letter saying I need to sort it out. Phone them hopefully they sent me out another contract

it's always advisable to get it in black and white with Zebra finance

Lmc2105
19-04-2013, 12:52 PM
I got my letter a few days after applying for the ST/PP filled it out and sent it back and got confirmartion within 7 days to confrim when they were going to take out the payement, I called up and they were brilliant with me and i asked if i could change the DD date done and dusted.
:thumbsup:

Future17
19-04-2013, 12:52 PM
it's always advisable to get it in black and white with Zebra finance

Can't believe this took til 2nd page of this thread! :-)

Hibernia Na Eir
19-04-2013, 02:12 PM
always dodgy taking on credit from black.and white striped African beasts....

MSK
19-04-2013, 02:27 PM
I got my letter a few days after applying for the ST/PP filled it out and sent it back and got confirmartion within 7 days to confrim when they were going to take out the payement, I called up and they were brilliant with me and i asked if i could change the DD date done and dusted.
:thumbsup:We done the same without any bother too..:agree:

howdenthehibby
19-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Can anyone send me a link to Zebra finance as mine hasnt worked

ACLeith
19-04-2013, 03:48 PM
I am going to try that today, but the person yesterday gave me some guff about needing the signature and that had to be the original!

When I asked if she could E-Mail it rather than post it to save time, she seemed a bit surprised, she didn't seem to have thought of that. Then when I asked if I could sign it and E-Mail back a scan, she had the same reaction. TBH, I was doubtful it would work and half expected a further letter, but it SEEMS to have gone through. Seems to depend on who you speak to. For me it was catherine.pietersen@firstmedicalloans.com if that helps any.

Good luck!

Heedersnvolleys
19-04-2013, 04:01 PM
When I asked if she could E-Mail it rather than post it to save time, she seemed a bit surprised, she didn't seem to have thought of that. Then when I asked if I could sign it and E-Mail back a scan, she had the same reaction. TBH, I was doubtful it would work and half expected a further letter, but it SEEMS to have gone through. Seems to depend on who you speak to. For me it was catherine.pietersen@firstmedicalloans.com if that helps any.

Good luck!

Will do thanks.

further info the are open tomorrow I am told so maybe easier to contact them then

Green Fish
19-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Got mine sorted today. Had to get them to e mail me then scan and e mail back.

for everyone else waiting i would phone them as the guy told me they deal with many english clubs and have loads to open.

Natalie and Arran were very helpful.

down-the-slope
20-04-2013, 08:42 AM
enquiries@zebrafinance.com

They are very good at email response (bear in mind its W/E) give as much detail as you can (name / address / Hibs client ref if you have one etc - but do not put any bank stuff in there)

Heedersnvolleys
20-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Just called them 5mins ago, all sorted! They said they got a batch yesterday that was all processed! Have to say once you got through to them they were really good at trying to sort it out. Unlike the letter from the club letter sending you into a panic they said to me not worry will get it sorted in time!

:greengrin :flag::aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
20-04-2013, 09:35 AM
If you have a copy of your agreement signed scan or take a photo and send to enquiries@zebrafinance I was advised to do this when my online app stalled

andy1875
20-04-2013, 10:02 AM
I received the letter like many others on Thursday despite me sending my signed form back on Monday.

I mailed Zebra and asked them to clarify if my form had been accepted an they mailed back asking me to call an 0845 number.

Well, I'm a tight bass and mailed back saying instead of calling, could they just check their records and let me know if they had it or not. 10 mins later they mailed back an said they had it.

Fair play to them via mail, works well. AND I saved my phone bill :greengrin