PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone Planning on Going to the Final From Manchester?

brythehibby
18-04-2013, 12:19 PM
As the title says. Me and the Mrs. are in Manchester for the rugby league weekend and will be coming back up on the Sunday morning. Thought id ask before i change the train tickets as there’s only 1 train back at 6.32am on Sunday morning. If anyone is planning on driving or any busses etc and has spare room please get in touch. Happy to contribute to the cost of course. Thanks in advance.

Bry

brythehibby
18-04-2013, 09:19 PM

LancashireHibby
18-04-2013, 09:32 PM
The trains up are an absolute nightmare if you see how many changes are needed on the early one. I'm probably going to the Magic games on the Saturday and driving up on the Sunday but I've got a car full already I'm afraid.

brythehibby
18-04-2013, 10:11 PM
The trains up are an absolute nightmare if you see how many changes are needed on the early one. I'm probably going to the Magic games on the Saturday and driving up on the Sunday but I've got a car full already I'm afraid.

We were supposed to be down till the monday. Train at 6.32 gets to edinburgh at 12.30ish. I can change our train tickets to to that but if theres any delays it'll be cutting it fine. Appreciate the reply all the same.