PDA

View Full Version : Question Best way for me to get Cup Final Tickets

TheFamous1875
17-04-2013, 03:17 PM
My situation is this: I can't afford a season ticket, as I work weekends and therefore don't get to as many games as I would like to. Pretty much no games (first game I could make this season was Motherwell @ ER). 3 other people I intend to go with (we've been to every round with the exception of Hearts) are in the same boat, working weekends for not much pay, therefore no games (also one of them doesn't even live in this country anymore!). Are there going to be any tickets for people like us? Coz if there's 2 for every 8,000 season ticket holder + people buying season tickets now for a ticket, that'll leave how many for others? Will there be a general sale?

Just thought I'd make a topic and see if I can get some advice on my best options. Cheers!

Saorsa
17-04-2013, 03:21 PM
My situation is this: I can't afford a season ticket, as I work weekends and therefore don't get to as many games as I would like to. Pretty much no games (first game I could make this season was Motherwell @ ER). 3 other people I intend to go with (we've been to every round with the exception of Hearts) are in the same boat, working weekends for not much pay, therefore no games (also one of them doesn't even live in this country anymore!). Are there going to be any tickets for people like us? Coz if there's 2 for every 8,000 season ticket holder + people buying season tickets now for a ticket, that'll leave how many for others? Will there be a general sale?

Just thought I'd make a topic and see if I can get some advice on my best options. Cheers!Make a topic? :hilarious Me, Me, Me & Tickets is the topic of half the threads on the board at the moment.

Captain Trips
17-04-2013, 03:24 PM
I think there will be a few thousand kicking about remember not every single walk up will need a general sale ticket some will know STs and get one that way. IMO you will have a decent chance.

MacBean
17-04-2013, 03:25 PM
I know you mention money is tight, but if you want to increase your chances of getting tickets, then see the attached

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130416/latest-ticket-update_2262950_3146382

Lucius Apuleius
17-04-2013, 03:38 PM

Just thought I'd make a topic and see if I can get some advice on my best options. Cheers!

Bottom of the list where you should be. :wink:

SunshineOnLeith
17-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Hibs really need to do more to look after the 'I never go to games, but want a cup final ticket' demographic. FFS, Petrie, sort it out!

Winston Ingram
17-04-2013, 04:20 PM
:tumble:

Hermit Crab
17-04-2013, 04:27 PM
The op is at the lash.

Pete
17-04-2013, 04:39 PM
If anyone wants my spare I'll try and help you out if you are genuine.

You'll need to PM me your name and address so I can send it to you, along with your card details including the expiry date and three digit security code which can be found on the signature strip on the back.

I need convincing you are genuine though.

TheFamous1875
17-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Bottom of the list where you should be. :wink:

Well as long as the tickets are dealt out fairly, that's all I ask!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lucius Apuleius
17-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Well as long as the tickets are dealt out fairly, that's all I ask!!

Oh they will be, as far as I am concerned. However, one man's fairness is another man's something else really really not fair. :agree:

TheFamous1875
17-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Oh they will be, as far as I am concerned. However, one man's fairness is another man's something else really really not fair. :agree:

Fair point.

connerg
17-04-2013, 05:06 PM
The op is at the lash.
Aye, was thinking that too. :agree:

Hermit Crab
17-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Aye, was thinking that too. :agree:

Like that boy tooly68.

DH1875
17-04-2013, 06:01 PM

Did you all get tickets OK last year?

Why dont 4 of you all chip.in for the one ST and share it? If you done it for this season and renewed 2 of you would have tickets

Beefster
17-04-2013, 06:04 PM

I hate to break this to you but the cup final is at a weekend. It's a bit strange that you can make cup games but not SPL games tbh.

essexhibee
17-04-2013, 06:13 PM
I live in Essex (hence the user) meaning get to only a few games a season if any. Thinking now the only way I'm going to get tickets is to buy the student season ticket split between myself and my dad to get a cup final ticket. Expensive route maybe but I have to be there! :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
17-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I hate to break this to you but the cup final is at a weekend. It's a bit strange that you can make cup games but not SPL games tbh.

He's fishin

_hucks_
17-04-2013, 06:37 PM

In fairness, there are many jobs where you sre expected to work most but not all weekends. I work in a betting shop and that's how it is for me.

DH1875
17-04-2013, 06:48 PM
I live in Essex (hence the user) meaning get to only a few games a season if any. Thinking now the only way I'm going to get tickets is to buy the student season ticket split between myself and my dad to get a cup final ticket. Expensive route maybe but I have to be there! :thumbsup:

Is your dad a student?

TheFamous1875
17-04-2013, 09:26 PM

I can make cup games because I can book them off a month in advance. A cannae go to games week in week out as I can't afford to lose shifts. Beggars can't be choosers.

SteveHFC
17-04-2013, 10:46 PM
I'll sell you mine for £2377 :greengrin

PerfectlyFranck
17-04-2013, 10:48 PM
I'll sell you mine for £2377 :greengrin

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1009daffy-duck-being-naughty.gif

Criswell
17-04-2013, 11:08 PM

Cue mournful violin music.

SteveHFC
17-04-2013, 11:34 PM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1009daffy-duck-being-naughty.gif

For that gif alone you have a deal :greengrin :faf: