PDA

View Full Version : If CF Tickets are on Ebay

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Remember to be very generous with your bid.

.Sean.
17-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I remember folk doing this is the past, how does it work again?

marinello59
17-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Good point because that's where my spares are going. :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
17-04-2013, 03:41 PM

Good because that's where I'm selling my 12.

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2013, 03:43 PM

I'll give you an unbeatable opening bid :greengrin

Billy Whizz
17-04-2013, 03:43 PM

Remember the more tickets you have to sell, the lower price you will get

I'm_cabbaged
17-04-2013, 05:46 PM

That's being a dick, if some poor sod is desperate for a ticket why not let them buy it.
Disclaimer: I'm not advocating making a profit out of spare tickets ;)

Hermit Crab
17-04-2013, 05:48 PM
I thought eBay banned the sale of football tickets

bod
17-04-2013, 06:12 PM
I thought eBay banned the sale of football tickets

only ingerlish fitba

Bristolhibby
17-04-2013, 06:24 PM
That's being a dick, if some poor sod is desperate for a ticket why not let them buy it.
Disclaimer: I'm not advocating making a profit out of spare tickets ;)

I'm with you on that.

What the club should be doing is ensuring that doesn't happen.

One per ST is the only way.

J

Moon unit
17-04-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm with you on that.

What the club should be doing is ensuring that doesn't happen.

One per ST is the only way.

J

Im all for enforced Loneliness!..20,000 fans go to Hampden on their own, could introduce speed dating in the car park! :wink:

gorgie greens
18-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Been making fake eBay accounts ready for this,why take extra tickets to make a profit out of fans,can see the bids going up to five figures

down-the-slope
18-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Been making fake eBay accounts ready for this,why take extra tickets to make a profit out of fans,can see the bids going up to five figures

:rolleyes: because you may be debenture holder who paid 1000's to have rights to seats at all games / events but are not a supporter of either clubs who have made final

Captain Trips
18-04-2013, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes: because you may be debenture holder who paid 1000's to have rights to seats at all games / events but are not a supporter of either clubs who have made final

This could well be case and also IMO scuppering a tout could scupper a person looking for a ticket if that person is prepared to pay it should be left alone as that may be there best shot at one in their circumstance, the only issue this time more so as posed to last final is Celtic fans bidding on tickets for our end but at end of day I think it should be left alone.

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 03:34 PM
This could well be case and also IMO scuppering a tout could scupper a person looking for a ticket if that person is prepared to pay it should be left alone as that may be there best shot at one in their circumstance, the only issue this time more so as posed to last final is Celtic fans bidding on tickets for our end but at end of day I think it should be left alone.

It is illegal.

If I see someone touting tickets to our end, I'll do what I can to get them taken off and have them identified to police & the club.

If people are that desperate to make a single game, they can get a season ticket and let it go to waste.
I think it'll be worse this year with a lot of Celtc 'fans' trying to get Hibs tickets.

Captain Trips
18-04-2013, 03:39 PM
It is illegal.

If I see someone touting tickets to our end, I'll do what I can to get them taken off and have them identified to police & the club.

If people are that desperate to make a single game, they can get a season ticket and let it go to waste.
I think it'll be worse this year with a lot of Celtc 'fans' trying to get Hibs tickets.

I never questioned its legality I just wouldnt activly start bidding on item in order to ruin auction.

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 03:50 PM
I never questioned its legality I just wouldnt activly start bidding on item in order to ruin auction.

Aye, I wouldn't either if I can get the tickets identified and inform the police / the club beforehand. I'd then try and ruin the auction in case the page isn't pulled and the person charged.

Any 'supporter' touting tickets to our end should be banned for life.

Pete
18-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Buy it now for face value.

Dress it up any way you like bit anything else is plain profiteering and shouldn't be tolerated or excused.

Pretty Boy
18-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Buy it now for face value.

Dress it up any way you like bit anything else is plain profiteering and shouldn't be tolerated or excused.

Exactly.

There are plenty sites, including this one, where a ticket could br sold at face value to a genuine buyer.

Captain Trips
18-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Aye, I wouldn't either if I can get the tickets identified and inform the police / the club beforehand. I'd then try and ruin the auction in case the page isn't pulled and the person charged.

Any 'supporter' touting tickets to our end should be banned for life.

I am not excusing it or saying it is in any way shape or form acceptable at all to do this I have no interest in the people doing this I was purely looking from the buyers pov.

sleeping giant
18-04-2013, 05:19 PM
I'll be bidding thousands on any tickets I see on eBay. Done it last year too. Sickens me that any Hibs fan would try to make money out of it.

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 05:31 PM
I'll see you chaps in the bidding! :na na:

Seriously though, please report them or pass the details to the club as they'll just put them up elsewhere!
I hope they are all caught and banned for life whether they hold a ST or not.

hibee
18-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Can't really see there being such a massive demand like last season but I don't really care if someone sells a ticket they earned by renewing their ST early, especially after sitting through all our home games this season!

PerfectlyFranck
18-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Can't really see there being such a massive demand like last season but I don't really care if someone sells a ticket they earned by renewing their ST early, especially after sitting through all our home games this season!

Aye, if they sell it for face value to another Hibs fan, that's fine.

If they don't, they deserve to be banned for life. :wink:

There'll be a much greater demand as you'll more likely get Celtc 'fans' trying to get into the Hibs end using touted tickets. The general sale won't be as significant as last year either.