PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets - Help!

EastCalderHibby
17-04-2013, 02:07 PM
The laddie bought 2 adult(ctu) tickets with the payment plan on the 1st of March (well within the interest-free deadline), but heard nothing from this Zebra Finance company.

-Emailed the club about the problem and heard nothing.
-Tweeted the club and got a direct message from them asking for the reference number etc, but nothing when we replied.
-Phoned the club and were told they'd get back to us... nothing.
-Phoned the club again and was told that it had gone through on their system and to phone Zebra.
-Phoned Zebra... nothing on their system. :rolleyes:

Zebra told me to order it again but if I do it won't be interest free now.:grr:

Becoming increasingly agitated with the whole thing and running out of ideas.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MacBean
17-04-2013, 02:35 PM
I renewed the day the announcement was made. I received an email later that with a link to follow and complete (IIRC), and I had my paper agreement through the post within a week. First debit was taken on 21st March.

Have you had any communication from Hibs at all to confirm that your order was processed? If so then I would physically visit the club ticket office/shop and speak to someone about it.

On a slight tangent, will I receive a new card for my renewed season ticket or shall they just "top up" my existing card? We have moved seats and can't remember our exact seats that we picked.

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2013, 02:41 PM
I renewed the day the announcement was made. I received an email later that with a link to follow and complete (IIRC), and I had my paper agreement through the post within a week. First debit was taken on 21st March.

Have you had any communication from Hibs at all to confirm that your order was processed? If so then I would physically visit the club ticket office/shop and speak to someone about it.

On a slight tangent, will I receive a new card for my renewed season ticket or shall they just "top up" my existing card? We have moved seats and can't remember our exact seats that we picked.

Moved seat = new card

Saorsa
17-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Moved seat = new cardI mentioned cards when I renewed, I was told there would be new cards for all next season anyway.

Sometimes in there though you could ask 3 people the same question and get 3 different answers :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I mentioned cards when I renewed, I was told there would be new cards for all next season anyway.

Sometimes in there though you could ask 3 peole the same question and get 3 different answers :greengrin

Possibly that's right depending on who you spoke to. I kept my old card for this season so about time it was renewed anyway.

I wonder if they will redesign the cards for people renewing so we can feel superior to those who have just purchased a new one........I hope so!

Saorsa
17-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Possibly that's right depending on who you spoke to. I kept my old card for this season so about time it was renewed anyway.

I wonder if they will redesign the cards for people renewing so we can feel superior to those who have just purchased a new one........I hope so!:agree:

Just_Jimmy
17-04-2013, 03:15 PM
The season ticket advertising said there would be new cards for all current and new member this season.

I'm_cabbaged
17-04-2013, 06:51 PM
The laddie bought 2 adult(ctu) tickets with the payment plan on the 1st of March (well within the interest-free deadline), but heard nothing from this Zebra Finance company.

-Emailed the club about the problem and heard nothing.
-Tweeted the club and got a direct message from them asking for the reference number etc, but nothing when we replied.
-Phoned the club and were told they'd get back to us... nothing.
-Phoned the club again and was told that it had gone through on their system and to phone Zebra.
-Phoned Zebra... nothing on their system. :rolleyes:

Zebra told me to order it again but if I do it won't be interest free now.:grr:

Becoming increasingly agitated with the whole thing and running out of ideas.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I renewed on the 24th March. Got the email and text from zebra and entered the pin, nothing has been taken from my bank yet and I've heard nothing from them since. Tried to phone then yesterday but kept getting cut off after a few minutes if depressing music.
Phoned Hibs today who told me ny tickets had been reserved (maybe should've kept my mouth shut ;) ) and they would phone up zebra and get back to me, still waiting.....

down-the-slope
17-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I renewed on the 24th March. Got the email and text from zebra and entered the pin, nothing has been taken from my bank yet and I've heard nothing from them since. Tried to phone then yesterday but kept getting cut off after a few minutes if depressing music.
Phoned Hibs today who told me ny tickets had been reserved (maybe should've kept my mouth shut ;) ) and they would phone up zebra and get back to me, still waiting.....

Email Zebra - very quick responding to query i had (and its free)